Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*immediately gets up and coming to Luminova's side, takes the mic.* How dare ye ask such questions. The very thought o it be offensive tae her! Di nae ask her again! mad

*Surprised by Aileen's behavior.* Aileen.. I.. Thank you... emotion_kirakira

*smiles* Did ah nae say tha Ah had a friend jus like ye? it was nae lie. Ah knew nae wha kind o person ye be, when ah first introduced meself, only tha Ah be drawn tae ye. *turns the mic back over to Luminova.*

I'm sorry... I do appreciate the effort, but this question need to be answered. This one is important for people to know... *steps up to the mic.* To answer your question, you are talking about a perfect being in full control of their own actions deliberately disobeying the grand creator of the universe, knowing full well they are doing so. This is a direct act of rebellion against Eru and his laws of creation. It a direct violation of the very boundaries of existence that he himself has set. It is treason against God and the penalty is very severe... Maiar who do this, marry mortals or fornicate, are cut off our source of power, stripped of their title and authority, and cast out. the then become terrible beings of hatred, greed, and selfish desire, and petty ambition that plague creation until their remaining power is utterly spent and they diminish into practically nothing more than a shadow of their former selves... They fall from grace and become Fallen... True Demons that are not to be confused with the inhabitants of the so-called Demon World, with no hope of forgiveness. Do not think this too overly harsh or cruel, the punishment is perfectly just, as they know full well what they are doing is wrong, when they do it, and just don't care about it being wrong. There is no justification in this behavior and no mercy for it...

Wow... You mean to tell me that if you mess up just once, you're condemned for all eternity!? I don't know... that doesn't really sound fair to me...

That's exactly what you mortals just don't understand. We are perfect. We do not "mess up" as you put it. If we are to ever do such a thing, it would not be a mistake or an accident it would be deliberate, with full knowledge of the consequences. Not just for ourselves, but for everybody that such a choice would effect. It's not like tripping and falling, or spilling one's drink It's deliberately choosing to oppose the grand creator of all things, the one to who we owe our very existence. Such an attitude is unforgivable.... But not redeemable. One can find atonement, if they wish, but not forgiveness. Their vile deed will still forever be remembered. They can still earn back Eru's love if they repent and atone for their crimes, but they well never be the same as they were before... They will remain fallen, but will not be evil, sadly when one makes such an offense in the first place, it is because they have already resolved themselves to and chosen their fate and do not want redemption.

I see... Well, that's sad...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*smiles* Did ah nae say tha Ah had a friend jus like ye? it was nae lie. Ah knew nae wha kind o person ye be, when ah first introduced meself, only tha Ah be drawn tae ye. *turns the mic back over to Luminova.*

I'm sorry... I do appreciate the effort, but this question need to be answered. This one is important for people to know... *steps up to the mic.* To answer your question, you are talking about a perfect being in full control of their own actions deliberately disobeying the grand creator of the universe, knowing full well they are doing so. This is a direct act of rebellion against Eru and his laws of creation. It a direct violation of the very boundaries of existence that he himself has set. It is treason against God and the penalty is very severe... Maiar who do this, marry mortals or fornicate, are cut off our source of power, stripped of their title and authority, and cast out. the then become terrible beings of hatred, greed, and selfish desire, and petty ambition that plague creation until their remaining power is utterly spent and they diminish into practically nothing more than a shadow of their former selves... They fall from grace and become Fallen... True Demons that are not to be confused with the inhabitants of the so-called Demon World, with no hope of forgiveness. Do not think this too overly harsh or cruel, the punishment is perfectly just, as they know full well what they are doing is wrong, when they do it, and just don't care about it being wrong. There is no justification in this behavior and no mercy for it...

Wow... You mean to tell me that if you mess just once, you're condemned for all eternity!? I don't know... that doesn't really sound fair to me...

That's exactly what you mortals just don't understand. We are perfect. We do not "mess up" as you put it. If we are to ever do such a thing, it would not be a mistake or an accident it would be deliberate, with full knowledge of the consequences. Not just for ourselves, but for everybody that such a choice would effect. It's not like tripping and falling, or spilling one's drink It's deliberately choosing to oppose the grand creator of all things, the one to who we owe our very existence. Such an attitude is unforgivable.... But not redeemable. One can find atonement, if they wish, but not forgiveness. Their vile deed will still forever be remembered. They can still earn back Eru's love if they repent and atone for their crimes, but they well never be the same as they were before... They will remain fallen, but will not be evil, sadly when one makes such an offense in the first place, it is because they have already resolved themselves to and chosen their fate and do not want redemption.

Yes it is very sad, but they choose their own path and decide they don't need Eru, anymore, and the truth is that we will always need him... Always...  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:15 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Wow... You mean to tell me that if you mess up just once, you're condemned for all eternity!? I don't know... that doesn't really sound fair to me...

Yes it is very sad, but they choose their own path and decide they don't need Eru, anymore, and the truth is that we will always need him... Always...

Anyway, We need to get on with the pageant. So I'm going to ask you a few more, this time, official questions, if that's alright?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:41 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Anyway, We need to get on with the pageant. So I'm going to ask you a few more, this time, official questions, if that's alright?

I can see your pattern, so to save you a little time, My wifely duties to my husband will be just as the common vow stats. I will love and obey him as well as tend to the children, support his decisions, and fix his food. His duties to me are to provide security, leadership, comfort, help with the children, and make me feel like a woman in every way. I will bare him as many children as he wants me to, when he wants me to, and he will return the favor... That is also one of his duties to me. Now, I believe you are supposed to ask me one last question, other then our duties and how many children we will have?  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:55 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Wow... You mean to tell me that if you mess up just once, you're condemned for all eternity!? I don't know... That doesn't really sound fair to me...

I can see your pattern, so to save you a little time, My wifely duties to by husband will be just as the common vow stats. I will love and obey him as well as tend to the children, support his decisions, and fix his food. His duties to me are to provide security, leadership, comfort, help with the children, and make me feel like a woman in every way. I will bare him as many children as he wants me to, when he wants me to, and he will return the favor... That is also one of his duties to me. Now, I believe you are supposed to ask me one last question, other then our duties and how many children we will have?

Um, yes... It says here that you have a love for music, is that right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

I can see your pattern, so to save you a little time, My wifely duties to by husband will be just as the common vow stats. I will love and obey him as well as tend to the children, support his decisions, and fix his food. His duties to me are to provide security, leadership, comfort, help with the children, and make me feel like a woman in every way. I will bare him as many children as he wants me to, when he wants me to, and he will return the favor... That is also one of his duties to me. Now, I believe you are supposed to ask me one last question, other then our duties and how many children we will have?

Yes. Where I come from, music is sacred. The worlds were created through music. Would you like me to tell you about it?  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:20 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Yes. Where I come from, music is sacred. The worlds were created through music. Would you like me to tell you about it?

No. We don't have time. What instruments are you best with?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:27 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

I have had thousands of years to perfect my skill with all instruments, but my favorites are the harp and the flute, just above the violin and piano.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:28 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

I have had thousands of years to perfect my skill with all instruments, but my favorites are the harp and the flute, just above the violin and piano.

Thank you, Princess. You may take your seat, now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:31 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Thank you, Princess. You may take your seat, now.

*returns to her seat, between Vanessa and Camille.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:28 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image

Next up is Camille Maximoff, Princess of the Vampires and daughter of the Dreaded conqueror, Tyrius Maximoff. She is a pure blooded Crusnic Vampiress from the Demon World who was exiled to Ancient Gaia at the beginning of the first Gaian Dark Age. When Tyrius was sealed away, ending the Demon Wars of Gaia, She stole the keys to Tyrius’s tomb and began the Gaian Crystal Was. Now having exhausted her forces against her enemies, the Kreutz and Aensland families, she now in need of new troops and political support. Originally coming from a world that is literally half on fire and half frozen, she has a body that is adapted to extreme temperatures and involuntarily freezes the lands where she dwells. Used to a life of luxury, this ivory beauty has smooth shiny skin that can absorb blood with a slender build and stands at an amazonian height of 6 feet with a bust size of 95 cm, waist of 62cm, and hips of 88cm. She has jet black hair and emerald green eyes with purple eye shadow, and blood died ruby lips.

Wow, this one looks more like a widow at a funeral, rather than a bride… But Then again Vampires don’t normally die, unless slain, and even then they eventually return to the dead, so they don’t really have mourning rituals. Her dress is made up of a gown that consists of a golden skirt layered with with gold hemmed veils sewn on tot he outside like the petals of a rose, a silk veil lace bustle, and a bodice that is embroidered with gold on the sides and chest; and long bridal gloves. She is also wearing a silk veil on her head that is fastened by a head band of dark Demon World roses with twin silk veil ribbons tied into bows with a crowning bat decoration in the center. The entire ensemble is woven from the silk of the demonic shadow spiders, a subspecies of great spider that is named for it’s jet black silk, which is the cause for the dress being black. It says here, that she has been prepared to wed the young Vampire lord, Victor Von Helson.
Princess, may I ask you a few questions?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:08 pm
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image

Next up is Camille Maximoff, Princess of the Vampires and daughter of the Dreaded conqueror, Tyrius Maximoff. She is a pure blooded Crusnic Vampiress from the Demon World who was exiled to Ancient Gaia at the beginning of the first Gaian Dark Age. When Tyrius was sealed away, ending the Demon Wars of Gaia, She stole the keys to Tyrius’s tomb and began the Gaian Crystal Was. Now having exhausted her forces against her enemies, the Kreutz and Aensland families, she now in need of new troops and political support. Originally coming from a world that is literally half on fire and half frozen, she has a body that is adapted to extreme temperatures and involuntarily freezes the lands where she dwells. Used to a life of luxury, this ivory beauty has smooth shiny skin that can absorb blood with a slender build and stands at an amazonian height of 6 feet with a bust size of 95 cm, waist of 62cm, and hips of 88cm. She has jet black hair and emerald green eyes with purple eye shadow, and blood died ruby lips.

Wow, this one looks more like a widow at a funeral, rather than a bride… But Then again Vampires don’t normally die, unless slain, and even then they eventually return to the dead, so they don’t really have mourning rituals. Her dress is made up of a gown that consists of a golden skirt layered with with gold hemmed veils sewn on tot he outside like the petals of a rose, a silk veil lace bustle, and a bodice that is embroidered with gold on the sides and chest; and long bridal gloves. She is also wearing a silk veil on her head that is fastened by a head band of dark Demon World roses with twin silk veil ribbons tied into bows with a crowning bat decoration in the center. The entire ensemble is woven from the silk of the demonic shadow spiders, a subspecies of great spider that is named for it’s jet black silk, which is the cause for the dress being black. It says here, that she has been prepared to wed the young Vampire lord, Victor Von Helson.

Princess Camille: You may.  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image

What do you believe your wifely duties to your husband to be?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:35 pm
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image

What do you believe your wifely duties to your husband to be?

Princess Camille: None. He should thank me for even allowing him to share my coffin. His breeding is far beneath mine. I am the daughter of Tyrius. The rightful ruler of all Vampires. But, because my father was defeated before naming a successor, I must first conquer the other houses and for that, I need troops. This is a political marriage. I marry into a powerful family and provide an heir to continue it, and their head puts all his forces at my disposal... Once I am queen, My husband will be king of all Vampires and I will have to subject myself to him. but until then, providing him an heir is the only duty and other than that, I shall dost as I please.  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games