Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Citra Region
Main Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Afternoon begins on 10/16.
  That's fine.
  Can we extend the timeframe until 10/23?
View Results

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:25 pm
User Image
Kana smiled as people.seemed to be enjoying her cooking. After all cooking was a secret passion of hers that only her twin knew about. She nodded to Hayate he was right she should be sure she was no taking the poor thing away from his family. "Ill be sure we do not have a angry hurd of Nidoran coming after us." she said with a smile. Usui called his and kanas pokemon back to their pokeballs then walked over to Kana. "I'll help you look around Kana." The two start to look around for any signs that the little guy has a family. "Well if he does have a family it is not here." Usui said walking over to Kana "Yes it seems to be alone out here." kana said as the two walked back to the group.

Usui went to double check that all of his and his twins things were packed. Then when everyone had finished eating he would clean and pack away the remaining things. Kana stood holding the little Nidoran despite being hurt it seemed quite comfortable. She looked up at Hayate as he approached them "Yes though he does not look to bad I still want him to be looked at and Preston should get Sparx looked at since it was her first battle." Kana said with a small smile as she looked down at the now sleeping Nidoran in her arms.
User Image
xXJustified_DeathXx

Lyndranna

RZK-FAN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:58 am
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxx[Where : Near Beocht] xxx [With : Asta & Soly]
    xxx[Wearing : Something]

xxx[Golurk] Gaius
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The rather wealthy Soly was… interesting, to put it mildly. She’d been able to muscle her way onto the boat with a simple flick of a cash wad, or was it a snap of her finger? Halston hadn’t really been paying attention when she boarded the ship, only the aftermath of her being annoyed at the accommodations provided. What started as an annoyed scowl shifted to a smirk as Asta noted how, without Halston’s research expedition here, she’d have been stranded back home without a ride over to Citra. It was nice to know Asta was here to be a backbone for him when things hit the fan. As Gaius arrived and the whole crowd moved aside, Asta was soon in awe of his Golurk’s presence, staring up at him. Gooooo…… Lur..” His monotonous tone rang out as Asta pondered her question aloud. Halston… stared in disbelief at first, but after a pinching of his nose bridge, he shook his head with a chuckle. ”It would mostly be based on the aerodynamics of the individual, the wind velocity of the area, the.. Ehm… I’ll stop myself there actually.” A slight tinge of red to his face, Halston decided it best not to get too technical with a hypothetical question.

By this time Halston had presented one of his Pokeballs, bringing Onna back within as to make travels easier. Soly was quick to complain on the luggage comparison, Halston only giving a smirk. ”Well sadly this is more than just ‘backpack’ supplies young lady. This is my entire research equipment. I probably only have this small bag here that actually has clothing inside it.” He shifted the shouldered pack he had momentarily, whilst approaching Gaius as he knelt. Always such a helpful individual Gaius. I promise you’ll get a treat when we reach our destination.” he ate another of the offered cookies from Zoro before looking off towards the route.

Asta had… given the rundown of why Solana couldn’t traverse this landscape alone, and that was another reason Halston was happy Asta was here. He’d gone the distance back in Unova before, but this was far from home. He’d gotten a friendly elbow to the ribs about being Dr. Kaval, to which he grimaced. ”Please Asta.. j-just Halston or Hal is fine. I really don’t find the appeal of being called Doctor yet, nor do I think I have earned it just yet.” as the discussion came forth of how to proceed, Asta informed him how they would need to head into Beocht for his reservations.

The girl gave her name and her Vulpix’s names, warranting a smile from Halston. Some manners were stowed away in that girl it seemed. ”Well, it’s nice to have a proper greeting then. I’m Halston Kaval, or apparently Dr. Kaval by now. And this is Gaius.” Patting the hip of his Golurk beside him.

”Luuuuuurk…” The rumbling monotone again echoed around them.

”Don’t worry about his appearance or stature, he’s quite the friendly giant so to speak.” Turning his attention to Asta, she was making a proposition to Solana about getting her caught up to the other new trainers. That gleam in her eyes was one he’d seen only a few times during their video chats, the determination of a challenge. A dangerous one if Halston had to guess. A silent gulp resonated within him, what was Asta about to drag him into?

The trip out of Tosach was such a blurring frenzy of speed, Halston wasn’t even sure if they gathered all the equipment or not before taking off! Starting off simply trying to march his way after them, Halston soon was employing Gaius’ assistance once more. Strapping a harness to his chest, the luggaged equipment was loaded onto a sled like device as Halston rode atop the gear, both for stability of the equipment and fear of falling off Gaius at such hasty speeds.

Dodging near attacks by wild Pokemon, Halston almost falling off the sled into piles of snow, or even just sheer panic, the trio of trainers eventually came to a halt. Halston checked all of the equipment before approaching Gaius. ”You’re doing great buddy, thanks for your hard work.” despite not actually running much, Halston sounded a little winded from this ordeal. It seemed Asta was true to her word on being a speedy Dodrio. Speaking of which..

Asta had rode atop her Citran Dodrio, a Pokemon that gave slight chilling twitches up Halston’s spine. He.. didn’t do well around Fighting Pokemon. ”So.. Asta.. is this your normal routes between towns? Because I might… need to lighten the equipment load If we keep this pace during the trek through Citra.” He hadn’t brought up the true proposition he had in mind, but he was sure Asta wouldn’t turn down such an offer. Asta had inquired if Solana would want to catch any Pokemon now that they were well in their travels to Beocht, which prompted a moment of relax. The air here was crisper and harsh here in Citra, but Halston didn’t mind truly. As Gaius approached, he reached up and placed a hand on his large forearm, looking off to the distance of Beocht. ”Heart attacks aside, the land here really is breathtaking. To think that somewhere, amongst the snow top mountains and untouched lands, awaits a mystery of Pokemon lore just waiting to be discovered.”

Goooo.. Lurk”

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Halston
    [C Mismagius] Onna, [Golurk] Gaius, [Beheeyem] Ophelia, [Archeops] Theros

Anggiekinz
    EriTanaka

Keeper StarMan

Magnetic Fatcat

9,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:50 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

Bunah

User Image K Y O U J I User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Active Pokemon = Piplup - lvl 5 HP: 15/15

●●●●●●

| Name - Kyouji Kuzunoha | Age - 10 | Job - Trainer | Suit - In picture | Money - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.450 |

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Kyouji really was too excited to actually stay still. Regardless, the rest of the pokemon were ready for breakfast. Byakko and Piplup went to their respective bowls as they would eat their food. Piplup on the other hand, had done nothing but glare at Leah's Pachirisu Peanut. She did shock him in the morning and nearly toasted him, due to type opposite. Regardless, they all ate. Kyouji enjoyed his food, as well as the others. Kyouji thought about the whole fighting other trainer thing. If he remembered correctly, he did almost had a battle against that Ryouta guy the day they became trainers. Kyouji wondered about them, actually. How were they? Well, you're virtually a pokemon expert, so most likely I'd badly lose to you guys. He said, thinking about it. The pokemon they all had were highly trained and have even grown to their maximum evolution while Kyouji literally got Byakko a couple weeks ago.

About some time later, a small Ralts was scurrying through the tall grasses and even open fields. It was strange that a pokemon like her hasn't been caught or preyed on by the other pokemon near by. As soon as it reached a tree, the small Ralts would smell the scent of something sweet, and would follow on it. Wild herbivore pokemon have been used to living off berries and fruits, until it would come across a trainer who would domesticate it. This particular Ralts would then find the group of people, as well as the group of pokemon happily eating.

Kyouji had finished his breakfast, as he clasped his hands together. Thank you for the food. he said, before looking at his pokemon all happily fed. If Kyouji was to travel on his own at some point, he'll have to learn to cook later at some point so they can be well kept. Hmm? Whaaaa!? Kyouji looked and finally noticed the little Ralts who emerged from the grass and would approach them. The smell of the food most likely attracted her. Ok, ok, ok!! It's actually happening! Erm... Piplup, let's get to it, buddy! He said, calling Piplup to be set into battle against the Ralts. Okay, okay... What to do... he said, wondering how to start this.

◄ POKEMON ►

■ - Byakko - lvl 13 HP: 30/30 // Tackle | Leer | Charge | Spark
■ - Piplup - lvl 5 HP: 15/15 // Pound | Growl

◄ BAG ►

> Potion x3
> Pokeball x3
> Flashlight
> Phone
> Skateboard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 am
User Image
Hikaru Evergreen
Current Party
User ImageLeo

"Talent, Effort. They're meaningless before me.
I will crush your hopes and dreams if you block my path.
This isn't a game where everyone can win together.
Only a few can make it to the top and I will be one of them."

Hikaru sighed as he was stuck following the two the rest of the way to Beocht town. Between Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Hikaru thought his luck couldn't get any worse. As "Rawst" Boombrust made catching anything impossible, while the "20 year old Rookie" is on "Victory Road" of annoying and pissing everyone and everything around him from the pokemon he just caught, the pokemon around him, and the people he was traveling and is complete oblivious to it like a child. With Rain antics he can see why the region made this little guide program, but seeing how Mio acted it looks like something they made to shut up everyone complaining about people get hurt or disappearing. As they didn't train anyone judging from how she was acting. Or if they did, it felt like they just did one of those dumb videos to show them the dos and don'ts. He had dealt with those before when he was at the pokemon academy in Unova. The great if you watch this, you should have all your questions answers and you know what to do. Lucky he got out of the classes quickly, though sadly he still have that first week of "regular" classes. The whole we need to make sure you are ready for advance classes and all. Though he could see the reasoning behind it. It still was such a drag dealing with all the basic stuff he knew about since he was 5. Hell, anyone who plays the "Pokemon RPG" games would know about types and all.

As soon as they got to the town's gates the "new father" had to chase after his new knife as Rain plans on heading towards the center. Hikaru just dips off and heads to get a bite to at a nearby fast food joint. As he walking around eating his burger he noticed that no one was on guard duty by the gate. He hadn't caught anything and though he felt Leo could take on the gym on his own. one vs three made it a bit of a risk, plus route 60 had pokemon like Ralts and Ninoran which are two pokemon that would be great for his pokemon team. Making Hikaru take the risk and sneak out of the town to head back in hopes of finding something worth adding to his team.

After getting from sight of the town Hikaru starts to wonder if he should try to use some bait or something. Food is often a great way of getting pokemon but the risk of being overwhelm is also a problem. Though specialize bait is a great way to find pokemon that you are looking for he didn't have that much on him so he figured he just "run around the tall grass" in hopes finding something good. everyone once in a while a sentret pops up. Though Hikaru wasn't looking for a pokemon like that in his team so he just let it run off. Plus a battle is more likely to scare pokemon off than attract them, so it was easier to just let them go. It's not like this is a game where you can grind your pokemon and all. Battles do help but random battles wouldn't do much when you looking for pokemon to catch. However the common types he had no interest in keep popping up. After a bit Hikaru punches a nearby tree, "Come on you think I see more than just sentrets. I am not looking for a legendary pokemon or a shiny now. Just something worth catching, do I have to act like a complete idiot like that one dumbass to get something worthwhile to bite?" Hikaru said to himself annoyed nothing good was around as he kept looking for something to catch other than common pokemon like sentret.

"I don't fight for justice, peace, or the good of the world.
I simply fight for myself and my pokemon team
So no matter what reason you have for being in my way, good or bad.
I will beat you and all in my way to reach my goals."

Location and Background Music: Route 60
Current Group: none at the moment
What I'm doing: suffering at the hands of the R.N.God
Validated Posthaste
Cho-Cho Twain

Jason the Samurai Knight
Crew

Unbeatable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

• Peanut was already stuffing her face with the little pellots of poke food, noticing the piplup glaring at her. She picked up one of the foods, chucking it towards his face. Leah was enjoying her own food as well, boy was seth a great chef! He's a superb trainer..a great cooker..was there nothing the boy could do??!!

"This is sooooo delicious! Thank you seth!!" She thanked him, looking over towards Kyoji thanking him as well. Seth pointed out maybe sometime in the future they could have others to battle, that sounded all the most exciting! "I hope we run into a lot of trainers we can battle! It'd be kind of hard to battle each other, your pokemon is farrr beyond our pokemon's powers, and Kyoujii just started so he's in the beginner stage, I'm kind of in the middle. That would make it harder I guess." Leah shrugged, noticing a Ralts walk on over, probably looking for the food that Seth had prepared. A smell that good would have any pokemon tracking it down. Kyoji seemed to hopping into that action, trying to catch the pokemon. "He's probably gonna need your guidance, Seth. Your first catch, it can be pretty hard." She admitted, reminiscing on her own first ever caught Pokemon. Her first catch was Nikko, and boy did he put up the fight of his life against Peanut. Thankfully, little Peanut had the upper hand in elemental so it wasn't too bad. Leah sat on the bench, watching however this fight was going down, hopefully he could catch the Ralts! It'd be disappointing on all sides if he wasn't able to.
    "talk text"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The-DJ-Ghost

Rhun Tolihzeh

•  
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:29 am
    User Image

User Image
            User ImageUser Image User Image

Ryouta and his Aron took no time to listen before dashing away alongside the gym leader’s pokemon. Well, Caius had never discounted the possibility of difficulties getting them to Beocht Town; that was the reason beginner trainers were required to have guides after all. That the children themselves would be so unwieldy had never been his first thought the man had on it but, here they were. Could anyone really be shocked that children had terrible decision making and judgement?

At least one had been mindful. Perhaps because she was already aware of Citra’s dangers and had long been raised to take them seriously?

When Caius arrived on scene, Kenshi was already held in the coil of a Nidoking’s tail, while the Nidoqueen with her entourage of Nidoran had her eyes set on Ari and Ryouta. These wild Pokemon were not at all uncomfortable with attacking humans. While the half dozen or so Nidoran set their sights on surrounding and bullying the Snivy which had the misfortune of being particularly weak to their poison, the Nidoqueen was poised to whip the two small trainers with her powerful tail. Something that they had little chance of dodging as they quarrel between each other and would certainly more than leave a mark. Try several broken bones.

”Stille, Shadow Claw!”

The man’s voice was clearly only raised so that his Pokemon, flying above them, could hear him. There was no sign of panic in his features or tone, a confident gesture being made towards the Nidoqueen as she prepared her attack. Without a sound, the Citran Noctowl acted immediately, swooping down at impressive speeds to catch the Nidoqueen’s tail in his powerful claws mere moments before it would have made severe impact with Ryouta’s thin frame. The Drill Pokemon was pulled some feet away from the children, letting out a pained and frustrated cry as the ghostly ice pokemon’s talons embedded and pulled with force.

”Azul, Ice Fang. Klauw, the Nidoran.”

Without missing a beat, while Stille still had his claws stuck into the Nidoqueen, Ice Cold Cai continued orchestrating his way through the battle, odd eyes filled with a cold seriousness that did not tend to bode well for his opponents. ”Glaaaa!” Following the motion that Caius made, the Glaceon seemed to understand exactly what her trainer wanted as she lunged towards the Nidoking without hesitation, teeth embedding into the the purple pokemon’s tail, ice immediately spreading around that area, causing the Nidoking to flinch and uncurl his tail such that Kenshi was dropped, it’s roar echoing the Nidoqueen’s. ”Sneee, sell~” With excitement, as the other pokemon acted, so did Klauw, staggering up to the Nidoran group, confusing them into not seeing him as a threat and being confused by his actions before hitting the first with a feint attack, knocking it away quickly before switching to metal claw to strike at the next, chasing the Nidoran away from Newt. The Sneasel was, frankly, pretty happy for the fight ~

The gym leader wasn’t sure how much damage the Aron and Snivy had taken before his Pokemon freed them from their predicament, but he wasn’t pausing to find out in this moment either. They wouldn’t be safe until the wild pokemon retreated.

”Stille, Ice Beam. Azul, Icy Wind.”

It was all happening so quickly, the order for the attack being given now that the pokemon wasn’t so directly in front of the children that it might have hit them. No sooner than the Citran Noctowl released the Nidoqueen’s tail, a blue beam of light formed in front of him, building for a moment as the wild Pokemon looked on, unable to act in time as the attack hit her point blank, dealing massive damage and forming ice on the Drill Pokemon. As if they were perfectly in sync, Azul acted at the same time, an incredibly cold gust of wind whipping around the Nidoking at the same time as the ice beam hit the Nidoqueen, the Nidoking’s movements slowing as he chilled. By this point, the Nidoran were backing away from Klauw as well, the group looking ready to retreat as their leaders were both on their way to becoming popsicles.

The Rockruff and its group were gone, and these humans were quickly becoming not worth chasing out, the Nidoqueen let out a cry that confirmed to the others that they were retreating, though she had to break from her ice first, chunks of the ice flying towards Ryouta and Ari if they hadn’t bothered to move themselves further away, Caius’s odd eyes widening for a moment, his attention turning to them and their Pokemon as the many Nido’s turned tail and began to retreat back over the snow covered hill.

User Image
    Reoite City Gym Leader - age: 24 xx height:6'1" xx weight: 180lb xx team: link

place [ Route 60 ] people [ Ari, Ryouta, Himeko ]
    cloths [ This , Party Pokeballs stored on Belt ]
    bag [ Full Restore x 5 , Full Heal x 5, Great ball x 5, Ultra ball x 5, Pokemon Egg x 2, Canteen, Misc ]

o.o.c [ Hope this woooooorkksss ]

Caius
    Azul
    Klauw
    Chespin
    User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Lyndranna

KiaBurst

Femme Mantis

EriTanaka

Vice Captain

Omnipresent Guildswoman

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
    • nuGen Staff 25
    • The Committee Staff 25
    • Team Edward 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:08 pm
    OoC: -

STATS
    User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
    ⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Getrier
    Where: Route 66
    With: Leah and Kyouji
    Activity: His first battle guidance ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

MY TEAM:
    MY TEAM

Noct (LV. 70)
        User Image
        Species┊ Noctowl
        Type┊ Normal/Flying
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Keen Eye
        Nature┊ Hasty
        Moves┊ Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Air Slash, Confusion

Empoleon (LV. 59)
        User Image
        Species┊ Empoleon
        Type┊ Water/Steel
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Torrent
        Nature┊ Mild
        Moves┊ Swift, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Drill Peck

Rapidash (LV. 40)
        User Image
        Species┊ Rapidash
        Type┊ Fire
        Gender┊ Female
        Ability┊ Flash Fire
        Nature┊ Bold
        Moves┊ Poison Jab, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Quick attack

Batty (LV. 64)
        User Image
        Species┊ Noivern
        Type┊ Flying/Dragon
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Infiltrator
        Nature┊ Adamant
        Moves┊ Dragon Pulse, Bite, Air Cutter, Boom Burst

User Image

Seth glanced at the pokemon of his protegees. They really seemed to be unhappy with each other at the moment. Not that he could blame the Piplup, they did nearly get fried just earlier by Peanut. At times like this it would have been really useful if he had a pokemon with the ability Lightning Rod. Perhaps someday. At least they seemed to eat their food peacefully enough. Without fighting that is. Seth looked over at Kyouji when they spoke again and mentioned his Pokemon. A light chuckle escaped the young man. "Yes I can imagine, I have traveled all over already. Don't worry, you won't battle any of my team until you are ready for that. It wouldn't benefit your training and growth at all. " the male assured his young companion. "Soon enough though, you'll be able to face them and even have a chance to win. Both of you will be." Seth said to the duo and winked. Once he was done eating, Noct got curious as to what they were talking about and flew to the duo, standing still next to his trainer before rubbing their head against Seth's shoulder.

The young man smiled and scritched under Noct's beak. Of all pokemon of his team, even though he didn't pull favorites openly, Noct was the one he was closest with. How couldn't they be with their history? He was the first pokemon Seth ever had and it was possibly thanks to them the young man even reached the age and achievement he had. "Hello my friend. Came to see what we are talking about?" he asked and smiled. Noct actually was pretty old, just as old, perhaps even older than Seth, the young man didn't really know how old they had been when they met that day. He was drawn from his train of thoughts when Kyouji thanked him for the food and smiled. "I'm glad you both like the food." he said sincerely. Before they could say more to each other however, a Ralts walked into their camp. Mostly Seth liked to look at the wild pokemon since he already had his team, but he smiled discretely when the young Kyouji lost no time jumping up and getting ready. Seth didn't need told what to do though. After all he knew what he was traveling with these two for.

As such he was already up and joining the boy's side before Leah spoke about him needing help. "I like your go-getter attitude Kyouji." he started when he stood next to him. "Time for your first catch. First weaken it with Piplup's attacks by fighting with it. Ralts are Psychic and Fairy so be prepared for tricks. They are quick too." he advised the boy. It wouldn't do to tell him exactly what to do and when after all, that wouldn't be good for their training. The young man stepped back a bit to give room for the battle and Noct stood next to him, also watching how this would unfold while Seth's other pokemon were still busy with their food.

INVENTORY

Wallet: $200,000
    House Keys
    20 Ultra Balls
    10 Potions
    30 Full Restores
    10 Revives
    5 Max Revives
    One bag compartment filled with food supplies to cook

Quoted

-

[color=#9966ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
    [color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
    [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
    [imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:57 am
    x
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxThe last son of the「 Desert Devil 」...

There are moments in life where an individual can find themselves in a situation that made them wonder why they even try to do anything for others. Trying to pull the red head away from the dangerous situation, he knew his partner and his stubborn self could manage to either win or somehow get out of the current situation they were in. However, the red head had a very different idea. Breaking free, she proceeded to yell at him almost immediately for trying to get her out if the situation she got herself in. Stopping in his tracks, he looked at her from under the safety of his goggles. She...was mad at him?

Distracted by the girl's rage at him, it wasn't until he heard the sound of air ripping that he snapped out of it. Turning his head suddenly, he saw the big blue onr swing her tail at him. Before it could collide with him, the ghastly Noctowl swooped down and intercepted the other Pokemon. Watching them pull the other Pokemon away, he eyed the conflict that followed very carefully. At the same time, the Glaceon attacked the Nidoking and freed his partner.

Keeping up with the chaos of the battle with his eyes alone, the young boy stood perfectly still. Processing it all, he took in each and every move Odd-eyes made. Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Ice Fang, and Feint Attack. Three Ice, one Ghost, and one Dark. All of those were somewhat common moves in the Colosseum of Pyrite. He was absolutely fascinated in the scene before him though. An idea coming to him, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a black device. Quickly scanning the blue and purple Pokemon as they fought, he tuned out everything around him.

Reading their info in his head, he didn't come back to the world until a chunk of ice smacked him in his side. Looking up and watching as the two big Pokemon left, he now hard their names. Holding the device in one hand, he glanced over at the girl he tried helping. Deciding to simply stand there, his eyes trailed down to her leg. Maybe she was hurt and that was why she got mad at him. Not giving it anymore thought, he started to go back to the road.

Looking down at his partner, who didn't even seem renotely hurt after what just happened, he didn't say another word to anyone as he stood by tbe road and waited. Watching Caius and the red head from a distance for a moment, his attention shifted to something else. Hearing a faint chirp from nearby, his eyes moved over towards something in the grass. Glancing back at his group for a second, he slowly moved towards the small chirps.

Crouching next to the grass, he moved the grass a bit. Finding a Pokemon similar to the ones that just attacked, it was shivering and shaking. It looked far weaker and absolutely afraid, but given everything that happened it made sense. An idea coming to mind, he removed his backpack. Setting it down to the side, he started to dig around inside of it. After a bit, he pulled out a chocolate bar from the snacks provided for the trainers. Unwrapping it, he presented it to the little one.

Seeing that it was hesitant to accept his offer, he set it down and reached for his goggles. Lifting them over his forehead, he exposed his wild eyes to the Pokemon. "I ain't 'll dat bahd," He softly told the Pokemon before urging them to eat. After a little bit of time, he watched as the little fellow began to dig into the chocolate bar. Lifting up the device, it made a somewhat loud clicking sound. Startled by the sound, he nearly dropped the device. Luckily, he was able to catch it and put it away. He really hoped no one saw him nearly drop a potentially expensive machine.

Turning his focus back to the Pokemon, he watched as they nibbled away at the chocolate bar. "Yer family left'dya too, huh?" He asked as he reached forward. Hesitating for a moment, he could see the little one watching nervously. Lowering his hand, the Pokemon seemed more at ease as his hand approached. Able to get his hand behind their big ear, he gave them.a small scratch behind the ear. "Be kayful, kay?" He told them as he stood back up. Sliding his goggles back over his eyes, he swung his bag back onto his back and went back into place as he awaited the rest of his group.

OoC |

Femme Mantis

Lyndranna

EriTanaka

KiaBurst
    Vice Captain

xXJustified_DeathXx
    Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:09 pm
    Quote:
    User Image
    P R E S T O N
    H U N T E R
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════

COMPANY : Group and team
    OoC : !!!

Preston slung his bag over his shoulders after doing at least a little to help tidy up after dinner. Hoping that was only the first of many to come, he could only walk back onto Route 60. Scrap trotted up after him and both looked back to check on their group as they all trickled after him. The other groups were further down the road of them still and so Preston took the opportunity to go on ahead. Scrap began kicking a nicer looking rock and Preston smirked as he kicked it back. The two began kicking it back and forth, eventually trying to kick it past the other and into the grass. A minute later Scrap deflected it mid air and sent it up and over Preston's head. The trainer tried to intercept it but missed, shooting his Pokemon a smirk. Scrap grinned and held his hands up as Preston scoffed.

"Well played, short stuff. Lemme go get it if you want, it looked pretty." Scrap nodded and Preston shed his backpack before going into the grass. Somehow the rock had disappeared, causing Preston to doubt his sanity for a hot minute, just before the grass just beside him rustle. Not learning the lesson that Sparx learned, Preston curiously parted the grass. In his face screeched a miniature bird flew up into the air. Preston screeched himself as he fell back onto his a** as the Starly began protecting its home. The boy covered up and finally cried out "Scrappy! Help!!" A blink of an eye later a shadow soared through the air, knocking the bird to the ground. He squared up in front of his trainer. "Good lad," Preston said as he stood up. "Get after it."

Scrap dashed forward just as the Starly was getting back up and gave it a smack that took it by completely surprise. The fake out Sat the tiny bird back on its own butt as it had sent Preston just seconds earlier.

As it opened its mouth to say something in response, Preston had already enlarged an empty Pokeball from his belt. Cursing his refusal to sign up for softball tryouts as a boy, Preston gave it a good chuck in the Starly's direction. It flew just past Scrap's ear and bounced off the bird's wing. The ball cracked open and the flying type was sucked inside without as much as a tweet. The ball landed on the ground and twitched once... twice.. maybe... *blink*

Scrap whipped around and shot Preston a look of wtf, dude, but Preston walked past and picked up his new team member. "Not everyone has the gift of aim, bud. I'll work on it, promise." Scrap rolled his eyes but went back to the Route, Preston following and putting his backpack on. He joined back with his group and waltzed up alongside Hayate tossing Starly's Pokeball into the air.

"You're the leader here," he said out loud, hoping to catch said Gym leader's attention. "you look like you've seen a noob or two. Is it that normal to hit your first capture, first try? I'd think a bird that size would be a fluke."

Admittedly the conversation at that hour was a little dry as the four trainers passed into the quaint town of Beocht, but Preston looked around at the place as it appeared at night. At least Citra was prettier at night, like something out of a Christmas story without all the colours and carols. He tried to look around for anything that was still open as well as somewhere to stay for the night.

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

T E A M
    ══════════

scrap // [no item] // lvl 5 // hp:50/50 //
    sparx // [no item] // lvl 5 // hp:5/50 //

I T E M S
    ══════════

200D, eight Pokeballs, six Potions, one Antidote, one Burn cure, water bottle, tent+sleeper, winter clothes, first aid/survival box, one town map

Mayumi Hiiragi
    Lyndranna
    RZK-FAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 pm
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬

Ophelia Lenoir
        xxx ▷ Kalos Pokemon Coordinator/Novice Trainer
        xxx ▷ Age 16
        xxx ▷ Location: Route 60 → Beocht Town
        xxx ▷ Accompanying: Nohla, Titanya, and Qiyana → No one

▬▬▬▬
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Are they gonna mug us." Ophelia mimicked back in a snarky, annoyed mumble hoping that while it was said under her breath that the one who spoke such a phrase in the first place heard her mimic and understood just how dumb she sounded. Was this really suck a egghead who lived her entire life under a rock with no television, books, or common knowledge of the world? While the youngest of their group seemed so infuriatingly loud-mouthed and chipper, no-brain brunette was just a bit more annoying in her negligence of the pokemon world. "No, idiot. We are in their territory. They want us out. Just-- stay back and try not to get yourself killed by a ralts." With a roll of her emerald green eyes that seemed to match the color of her hair, she walked closer towards the small swarm of pokemon that came forward and whistled for her two rockruff's to come forward. Quicker than his sister, Saphir was first to stand before his trainer and give a low growl towards the many pokemon that came forward. Of course, at this time, Lila was only able to focus on two, maybe three of the pokemon heading their way. The others would have to pick up their own slack.

"Saphir, use bite!" Bounding up behind her brother, standing a bit taller and larger built, Thea gave a heafty bark followed by a howl, seems Ophelia didn't even need to tell her. "Thea, rock throw." Almost in unison, brother and sister rockruff lurked forward towards two of the wild pokemon before them. Though with eager feet, Saphir managed to trip over his own paws and tumble forward towards the Ralts and just knock it over like a canine bowling ball. Thea, on the other hand, had better luck than her brother and was able to slam up some rock from the ground and smack it with her tail like a tennis racket, launching it straight at the face of the Sentret that tried to work in tandem with its fairy companion. Saphir was quick to get back to his feet, looking back at his trainer and giving a bark to tell her he was good to go. "Saphir, use bite again!" Pointing out her index finger, she pointed towards the sentret and had her two canine pokemon swap opponents. With a smile etching its way onto her face, Saphir managed to not fall over his two left feet, biting the other pokemon and allowing it to fall foward in a snoozing like state of the knock out. Thea, per usual, had no problem keeping up her guard and managed to land another small hit on the sentret, and then another. It took the fourth hit to actual knock it out before Ophelia could feel her two rockruffs nudge at her leg. Seems they were alright enough to continue on!

From the corner of her eye, it was obvious that their leader in their group wasn't shy of a battle easily wiping out some of the other wild pokemon that swarmed around them and kept the brunette of the bunch safe. Did this girl really not know diddly squat about pokemon? Another roll of her eyes and Ophelia now looked over towards Nohla who seemed to also know her way around a battle or two, her very sunny and very dark pokemon working very well with one another to keep a single nidoran back from advancing further towards the group.

Eventually, they managed to scare off most of the pokemon if not knock them out. Ophelia even managed to snag a new friend, well, not entirely. The ralts seemed pretty eager to be put inside a ball, and well, it really was a spur of the moment decision. Lila really didn't want the pokemon, it wasn't much her style. As the trill of battle died down, Ophelia preened at her hair, fixing the bow that kept it tightly set below her chin. Turning towards Titanya, her feet crunched in the grass as she made her way forward before stopping before the girl and grabbing her hand, pulling it up towards herself. Setting the still warm pokeball in the brunettes hand, Ophelia's green eyes bore into the girls equally green one. "Best familiarize yourself with pokemon. We wont always be here to pick up your slack." With a quick turn of her body, she moved away from the girl and continued her packing before the group pressed on from their makeshift campsite.

Finally they were on route again and finally made it to the next town over. Without missing a beat, Ophelia made her way to the pokemon center she spotted, her feet and her rockruff moving faster than her brain could truly think. Who cared about the group? They were all annoying and taking up time and space that could be better used to be practicing! Heck, this town might have a boutique, somewhere she could pick out an outfit or two for her pokemon! With another relaxed smile coming to her face, she pushed the doors open to the pokemon center, happily leaving behind her group as the chipper voice of Nurse Joy rang through the somewhat busy building.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬

Party

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Nightshade || || Nature: Naughty || Lvl ?? || Ability: Healer || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Glacia || || Nature: Quiet || Lvl ?? || Ability: Snow Cloak || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Thea || || Nature: Careful || Lvl ?? || Ability: Own Tempo || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Saphir || || Nature: Brave || Lvl ?? || Ability: Vital Spirit || Item: None ||

Aromatisse/Nightshade Froslass/Glacia Rockruff/Thea Rockruff/Saphir

Jurlestia_Quinn

Hope the kind

Nintendoe Switch
    Crew

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
    • That One Hero 500
    • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
    • Magical Gems 500

GaleRobeFenn

1,150 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:02 am
    Mayumi Hiiragi

xXJustified_DeathXx

Lyndranna

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Arys▀▄▀DeLocke▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Party: Party Pokémon, Hayate, Kana & Usui, Preston.
                                    Bag: Town map, winter clothes, thick boi wrench+tool kit, 270D, 5 poké balls, tent+sleeper
                                    OoC: -
                                    Theme: Pokémon Colosseum - Pyrite Town (Player2 Remix)

Crunch, crunch. The sound of snow beneath their feet gave way to pavement as the group sauntered into the small town of Beocht. Hayate's troupe wandered the streets for a good 10 minutes, searching for shelter through the night. The multiple groups that had arrived already had seemed to taken up all the vacancies. As the other members turned to each other to ponder what to do next, Arys was [as usual] lost in thought. He had been staring off, seemingly trying to make a difficult decision. He removed one of his oil-stained gloves and pulled a cellphone out of his bag. Separating from the group for a moment, he dialled a number and waited for the tone at the other end. "YOU'VE REACHED DELOCKE PARTS N' SERVICES, THE GO-TO MECHANICS SHOP IN THE WHOLE OF THE CITRA REGION. WE'RE OUT OF THE SHOP FOR THE NEXT WEEK, SO LEAVE A M-"
                                    Arys dropped the call to prevent any further hearing damage. His father might've been a popular mechanic, but good Arceus, was he energetic. He tapped his phone in his hand and returned to the group. "Hey guys, would anyone like to stay at my father's shop? It's a couple blocks over, closer to the mines." Arys asked the group, pointing with his thumb behind him.
                                    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:24 pm
    User Image

Mioxx Kim
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Since the gang was splitting up for the moment, Mio took the time to stock up on supplies and find something to eat. With the way their trip had started off so far, it wouldn't hurt to get a few extra bandages, and antidotes... just in case Rain decided to get into some shenanigans again. She had to try to make sure this guy wouldn't keel over and die during their trip. Pulling out Doja's pokeball, Mio allowed the Miltank to come out and explore the new town. " Alright, guys. Let's go shopping. " She told her two pokemon as she gave both of them a good pat on the end. Walking into the Pokemart, she did a bit of browsing before grabbing as many bandages and antidotes that she could. She even threw in a few pokeballs in case she ever wanted to catch any new critters for herself. Her total for the whole haul was a bit pricey, but it was worth it , and frankly, a necessity for her group. Stuffing her goodies into her bag, the next thing on her list to do was find something good to eat. Being pissed off grew her appetite, plus she could tell her babies were getting hungry themselves, especially Doja.

Location: Beocht Townxx Mood: Annoyedxx Company: Rain and the Kid xx Outfit: Chilly

Pokemon
    Doja
    User Image
    Ability: Thick Fat || Nature: Brave || Moves: Stomp, Growl, Roll Out, Bide
    Wins:-- Loses:--

Axel
    User Image
    Ability: Punk Rock || Nature: Lonely || Moves: Thunder Shock, Venom Drench, Boomburst, Leer
    Wins:-- Loses:--

My Bag
    > $300
    > Bandages x 10
    > Map
    > Potions x 5
    > Antidotes x 10
    > Pokeballs x 3
    > Camping Set

OOC

Jason the Samurai Knight

Validated Posthaste

Cho-Cho Twain

Average Student

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:25 pm
    █████████████████████████ ██ ██ ███████ █████████████

Solana "Soly" Wright
    The Snowbelle Princess

User Image

The young trainer could not help but snort upon hearing the comment of the older trainer, Asta. She? Lucky that there was already a boat heading to Citra? Oh no no! It was actually the other way around! That dusty, crusty ship was blessed to have someone of Solana and Vixey's stature boarding it. Although she would hate to admit, it was rather convenient the doctor was already making the voyage to Citra. It helped expedite her own trip, on accountant Soly missed her ship. Perhaps a thank you was in order? Hmm....no.

A slight pout formed on her face as Halston explained his need for the amount of bags. To be honest, Solana could careless why he had so many bags, the fact that she could not bring the matching amount bothered her. Oh well. Maybe she could catch a Pokemon equally as large and have it carry her new bags and such the young trainer intended on acquiring in this new region. A few new winter outfits couldn't hurt? Maybe a cute bow for Vixey! Though, the Vulpix never was as materialistic as her trainer. The two balanced each other in this sense.

All the color just about drained from the faces of Solana and Vixey as Asta explained why new trainers could not venture out alone. What kind of barbaric region was this?! Froze or mauled to death?! Well, Solana supposed that freezing to death might be the better of the two. At least then, her beauty would be forever frozen in time. However, Vixey might have some trouble with that, being an ice type Pokemon and all. Wait, what was she thinking?! Bending over, so that her knees pressed against Soly's chest, she leaned close to the fox Pokemon. "Vixey, I'm starting to think coming to Citra was a bad idea. I mean, maybe Kanto or Johto would've been better. I hear they're nice this time of year...."

"Vivu...." Vixey nodded in agreement.

The two looked back at the ship they boarded then once more at each other. Did the pair really hate this region enough to ride that back home? Her eyes darted over once more as Asta began to speak, offering up a sort of challenge to reach the next town. Sighing lightly, Soly rose to her feet. Well, with experienced trainers by their side, surely the duo would arrive safely. If not, the wild Pokemon could have Asta and Halston as tribute while she and Vixey scurry away to safety. "Alright! You have yourself a deal!"

With Vixey now in her arms, the trio made their way out into the icy wilderness. Now, Solana hadn't ventured outside of her hometown often, but when she did, she did not remember having a heart attack every few minutes! Why were the Pokemon of this region so savage? Her and Vixey most certainly could not have made this trip without some sort of guidance. She did wonder though, how many rookie trainers were claimed by this region before this rule was instated. The only thing that distracted her were the various conversations her escorts had. The two seemed like they've known each other for some time now. Lovers? Doubtful. Best friends? More likely. Best friends who secretly have feelings for each other?! Oh, how spicy that would be! Lost in her own thoughts, Solana jumped when Asta spoke about her catching a Pokemon. The time has come. "Alright! Here I go!" She began to walk away from the pair, stopping for a moment to look back at her escorts. "I'm sure you two will appreciate some alone time!" Calling back to them before giggling away.

It was times like these that Solana wished she had some help. No one mentions how difficult it actually was to find a Pokemon worthy of joining her. They pair came across a few here and there, but nothing worth while. As the sun began to hang lower in the sky, Soly thought it was about time to head back, but a rustling could be heard coming from a nearby bush. The fox Pokemon stood in front of her trainer as noise became louder as the source came closer. None of the Pokemon the two had encountered so far have been particularly hostile, but they couldn't drop their guard nonetheless. Soly and Vixey were ready for whatever! "Ehhh....?"

A small, white Pokemon tumbled out of the brush with tears streaming down its face. "Wahhhhh!" For such a tiny Pokemon, it sure was rather loud.

"That's it!" Solana shouted. This crying darling would be the next addition to her team! How could she turn away such an adorable little thing? Not only was the Pokemon physically appealing, but the way it acted was cute as well! Quickly taking out her Pokedex, Soly pointed it at the mysterious creature.

Ralts the Feeling Pokemon.
                                                      It is highly attuned to the emotions of people and Pokémon. It hides if it senses hostility.

"A Ralts huh? Ok, let's go get it!"

Vixey charged at the crying Ralts who did not notice its attacker until it was too late. Having rammed into the Psychic Pokemon, Vixey stood on the defensive, waiting for an attack back. However, instead of attacking, the Ralts began to cry louder and fled back into the bushes.

"W-wait! You're suppose to fight back!" Solana and Vixey chased, losing it for a moment before the sounds of whimpers led the pair back on track. "You're not getting away!" Finally cornering the psychic Pokemon. "Vixey use Tail Whip!"

"Pix! Vul!" Charging once more at the Ralts, attacking with its tails, landing the hit, and forcing the Pokemon to fall on the ground.

"Ok! Pokeball time!" Shuffling through her bag, Solana threw it at the weakened Pokemon. A light swallowed it as the ball fell to the ground and wiggled once, twice, three times and clicked shut! "Woohoo! We did it Vixey!" The pair bounced over to the ball, picking it up. Perhaps being a Pokemon trainer would be easier than Solana thought. "Let's head on back." The young trainer did hear some ruckus not too far from her current location, but decided it was best not to investigate. After all, rookie trainers did have a habit of being mauled to death.

User Image
                                                      Pokemon Team
                                                      User Image
                                                      Vuplix - Vixey - User Image - Snow Cloak - Female
                                                      Moves: - Powder Snow
                                                      - Tail Whip
                                                      - ----
                                                      - ----

OOC:
                                                      Rhime Animal

EriTanaka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:16 pm
    Rhun Tolihzeh

Bunah

User Image K Y O U J I User Image

User Image

Active Pokemon = Piplup - lvl 5

●●●●●●

| Name - Kyouji Kuzunoha | Age - 10 | Job - Trainer | Suit - In picture | Money - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.450 |

Just have faith in yourself. That was what Kyouji would say to himself, as he remembers the simulation and the games he would play on his computer back home. But this is real life, which means that every little action matters, as Piplup is literally putting his faith into his trainer Kyouji. And now is the time to prove he has that trust. Okay... Piplup, let's start off strong, rush her down with Pound! He would command. The Piplup would then rush down the Ralts as he would ball his little flipper into a fist and rush in to punch the Ralts square in her cheek. The Ralts, on the other hand, had this fight seen. She would grit her teeth before her Trace Ability would activate. She would then use Double Team, as clones of herself would appear. The very same Ralts that was there a second ago would fade out, as the original Ralts used this moment to appear behind Piplup and use her Disarming Voice attack, which got Piplup good in the back, causing him to tumble down. Damn... Okay, get back up, Piplup! Focus... Kyouji would tell his pokemon as he would sit back and listen. The Ralts was actually using each and every available second to counteract and switch between the clones. Soon, the Piplup would begin to growl as the Double Team wore off. Now! Pound! That was his moment, and the Piplup took no chance. Rushing in, he would catch the Ralts off guard, as Piplup would punch her in the face this time. At that point, the Ralts would stumble back, and fall down on her back. Okay good! Now's my chance.... Kyouji would say, as he would open his pokeball, and toss it out. As the ball bounced off of Ralts' head, the beam would begin to faze her in, as the ball would fall on the floor shaking. This was the moment of truth they waited for. As the ball would shake, Kyouji would tense up at the situation. If it failed, who knew if that Ralts wanted to fight again. Thankfully, luck was on their side, as the ball would finally stop shaking, and let off a confirmation noise. Oh my god! I actually caught one!! Kyouji shouted in excitement. He really caught his first pokemon. It was pretty strong with reaction time like that too. Picking up the ball, Kyouji would scan it with the pokedex app on his phone, seeing all the information she had on her. It was no wonder this pokemon happened to be pretty strong. She was a level 4, with three moves learned. The Piplup was still cheering to this second as he was really proud of himself as usual. This was surely going to boost his ego. Guys, did you see that!? He said, summoning the small Ralts again. She was different this time, as she curiously looked around before hiding behind Kyouji's foot timidly.

◄ POKEMON ►

■ - Byakko - lvl 13 // Tackle | Leer | Charge | Spark
    ■ - Piplup - lvl 5 // Pound | Growl

◄ BAG ►

> Potion x3
    > Pokeball x3
    > Flashlight
    > Phone
    > Skateboard

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Nintendoe Switch
    Crew

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
    • That One Hero 500
    • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
    • Magical Gems 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:58 pm
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬

Roxie Parvati
        xxx ▷ Talamh City, Citra (Ground) Gym Leader | Pokemon Ranger
        xxx ▷ Age 23
        xxx ▷ Outside Beocht Town
        xxx ▷ Accompanying: Gray, and Celica

▬▬▬▬
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When the display of Fulgar coming at Lapis the way he did-- Roxie was all prepared to let her pokemon take the hit. There was no reason for the Garchomp to act that way! While this wasn't new, Roxie never really did see Lapis take it this far before. Either she must really respect and like Fulgar, or really disliked the other pokemon.. But without reason? No way, that wasn't acceptable. In an incredible display, Celica was on par with her pokemon and gripped its fist much like one would catch a baseball. Giving a clap and a happy smile of amusement, she was amazed! Obviously, Roxie wouldn't have to worry tooooo much of the girl, but that didn't mean she wouldn't.

Again, Gray, the ever talktative one, gave as little as a response as Roxie thought she would. Still, she was hoping the words that came out of her mouth were enough to get to the girl.. If not, well, she'd be quickly eaten from the climates of Citra, that was for sure. One could only be so quiet.. Or else the snow would do it for you. You know what they say about a tree falling in a forest with no body around-- the same can go for a person in a blizzard.

"I'm so sorry about Lapis, Celica! I honestly have no clue what has gotten into her." Another wack was given from her much smaller 'sibling' as the pokemon was now finding it comfortable to ride on the shark like pokemon's head. Well, before it was flung onto her trainers own head what with Lapis so eager to claim another fight-- which again, came to a stop from Roxie.

Low growls like that of a teenager not getting their way were puffed from the Garchomp's nose as Roxie asked the others if they'd like a shot at the Sentret. It was odd.. Lapis was slamming her feet around, and naturally, Sentret don't just up and charge at people, much less groups, the way it did. It was gutsy. Why was it so gutsy though? Was something endangering the wildlife out here..? Roxie frowned, having some suspicions as to why the wild pokemon, such as this sentret here, were acting the way they were. Obviously, it wasn't mating or nesting season. So, then, why?

Gray seemed almost as eager as Lapis was, happy to take a crack at the very gutsy Sentret. A smile lit on the girls face and Roxie could feel herself also smile. Finally! Some more expression from this stone-cold gal! But, Roxie's smile was quick to drop with the notice of Gray's Phantump. From the amount of pokefield guides and research books Roxie could get her hand on, that thing was not a usual color. That was what the general public called a 'shiny.' Rare and beloved to those who call themselves pokemon enthusiasts.. That was something that could easily get Gray into trouble without even asking for it.

Roxie bit her lip, chewing on her next words. Perhaps it was better to just wait to say anything.. But either way, it was best to warn the girl of them.

Her pokedex buzzed at her side as she pulled it out and angled it on Gray's Phantump, allowing an entry in her pokedex as she noticed a small notification at the top. A notification from her pager app! It was a rangers app she had received from one of her mothers friends, a way to keep in the loop with the other rangers as well as to keep updates on the weather and whatever else the rangers may need. Seems like there was a need for a ranger near by...

"Emergency guys! I have to dash, and quick, seems there is a ranger emergency I have to take care of." This was mostly thrown to Celica, as Gray was in battle at the moment.

Moving over to the blonde, Roxie pulled her bag forward and took out two small bags. Each one had a potion, a rope, some granola bars, 5 pokeballs, and a voucher? "Here. They aren't much, but they are some Ranger Beginner kits we usually hand out to the scouts when they come by to see what rangers do.. I also added a voucher in it. They'll get you a freebie in the Citra Natural History Museum if you find yourself there in Talamh city. Also.. If you could do me a favor.. I need you to pass on something to Gray-- well, besides the goodies. Tell her to be careful and try not to show her Phantump too much. I.. I can't prove it but I think there are some bad people around. I'm pretty sure of it. Stick with her if you can.. I gotta go now!"

Holding open her bag for her Cubone to jump into with her bright pink bow getting tangled a bit, Roxie closed it snuggly before gripping onto the back of Garchomp, who looked all the more ready to jet off. And that's exactly what she did, lifting off the ground.

"Just keep following straight! You'll be in Beocht Town in like, 7 minutes!"
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬

Party

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Lapis || || Nature: Sassy || Lvl ?? || Ability: Sand Veil || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || King || || Nature: Rash || Lvl ?? || Ability: Poison Point || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Obsidian || || Nature: Impish || Lvl ?? || Ability: Sturdy || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Marble || || Nature: Jolly || Lvl ?? || Ability: Oblivious || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Ivory || || Nature: Bashful || Lvl ?? || Ability: Lightning Rod || Item: None ||
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image || Jasper || || Nature: Lax || Lvl ?? || Ability: Moxie || Item: None ||

Lapis/Garchomp King/Nidoking Obsidian/Steelix Marble/Piloswine Ivory/Cubone Jasper/Krokorok

Lyndranna

OutlawStar01

Citra Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas