Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 pm
"Dont be." He quickly mutter back in a knowingly tone and did his best to quickly rearrange himself and the bow before Maegara was caught up into a hug. For Maegara's sake he didn't look back to the exchange and did his best to look like he and her had just had one of their pissing matches to hopefully make her family think they weren't just being so normal and maybe even friendly towards each other. For the most part it didn't seem like her family cared. Hopefully it would stay that way.

Oh look, Adonis had more kids. Who knew? That really soured his mood a bit. It was going to be fun going home tonight. Maybe Maegara could take him to place for a bit while Grandma and Sha-nawh had a fit tonight.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:35 pm
Fea Line
DaemonGabrielle

Prisma stopped dancing when she felt a pineapple on her shoulder.

Laughing, she leaped forward and wrapped her arms around Yipes in a big hug. “Yipey!” She squealed, nuzzling her cheek into his. “I am ever so purpley purple because you are here extremely! Now it is most happily a party time indeed!” She nodded, grabbing him by the hand, trying to yank him forward without dropping Mrs. Pineapple either.

Her head tilted and she paused once more when he mentioned stars in her hair. Spinning in a circle, she attempted to see her own pigtails before giggling. “I can’t see them extremely. You must tell me how they lookey look!” She said, shaking her head in his direction. She watched the floor to see if any stars fell out and squealed loudly like a child when some of them did. She bent down, licking a finger then gently dipping it in the stars (glitter), becoming fascinated when it stuck to her finger.

She then took out one of her hair forks and began to try to scoop the stars into it to brush it back into her hair.

Yipes laughed and went with the crazy ghosty ghost. Dancing. Did he know how to dance? He thought he did. Distracted she spun, his eyes dazzled as the glitter erupted from her in a spin of color. When she bent to try to put the stars back in her head, he quickly reached out and stopped her.

"No. Don't. Those stars have fallen. Let them make someone else happy for a while. " he grabbed her hands and pointed at the dance floor. "There are better ways to make the stars shine!" He lead her onto the dance floor and began to dance like a robotic man. "Join me in the LOVE" he cried, getting down with his pineapple to the music.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First. I mean, Calliope saw a faun that looked like he wanted to dance. She's helping him with that. Of course.

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! He's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae he sees.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 pm
(In all his teenaged glory)

"What are you doing?" a voice said quite seriously as he approached his cousin. Truly his mother's son. Areus had waited until the fury had left Theras' side before approaching. His question had double meaning since he could never understand his cousin's interest in that fury. "You shouldn't mess with him, don't you know how soft Lannister is? You're going to break him." Areus shook his head. He wasn't necessarily on Lannister's side. All that nonsense about true love and a life of general solitude with swans? He was a bit strange. However, he was family, their cousin.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 pm
Aquos remained silently squished as the faun finally got off of him and he could breath again. Sweet sweet air filled his lungs again. "No no, don't worry. I got it." He needed to stretch out his wings anyways. Beating his wings and using his knees he managed to get up without dropping an egg. Phew.

The next conversation did catch him off guard a bit from the stranger and Rainbow Dash. His leg pattern? They had seen it before? His dad? "Oh. This?" He never really thought about it anymore. "It's a combination of my parent's patterns. Kinda a family thing I guess? My sister has the same on on her chest, my son has a reduced pattern down his legs and my daughter has it along her arms. " Wait. "How have you two seen it before?" He was so confused but he was right. It WAS a family trait after all. "My parents only had me and my sister and she lives in the lake. Last I knew her kids also lived in the lake and their patterns are more pronounced."

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 pm
Yipes had been in the middle of doing the mashed potato when he felt a p***k at his ankle. Jumping, he kung fu-ed at the air beside his ankle. "The LOVE bit me!!" He exclaimed.

He felt the warmth spread from his ankles. His face made an o, before he dropped down into a crouched position and began to wiggle his butt back and forth. Looking helplessly at Prisma, he yelled "My butt has become sentient!! What do I do?" As he twerked across the dance floor.

Fea Line
Prisma help the poor baby

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:16 pm
"Dude, nice!" Rhoea would never understand the appeals of flying, given the lack of wings and all. Still looked cool.

Rhoea offered a somewhat-confused glance at Rainbow Dash before looking over at Aquos. "A family thing? That's like... extra weird man. My dad low-key has literally the exact same thing, but his is orange. Right here." He motioned from his right hip down to his knee before crossing his arms. "A little thinner too I guess? I didn't get anything like it, and my sister's cutie mark is like our grandmother's... I don't think he's ever left the Tree, but he's got these super big wings, kinda like yours. Came outta nowhere I'm told - he can't even fly cause they're not right or something? Way over my head man." He motioned how big they were before messing with his hair.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, weren't you close-ish with Dad and Grandma 'Tia? You heard anything? Neither of them ever told anything when I asked about it as a kid, so I hella dropped the subject." He tapped his hoof as he mused. This was so strange...

Twitchapher the 3rd
Rhoea -> Aquos

Wolfs Heart
Rhoea -> RD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 pm
Enfys put his hands on his heads, before moving them outward with a 'boom' sound effect. That had been quite the experience, but it seemed like everything was back to normal now, and really what happened hadn't been so bad. At least, if you held onto the hope that none of it was actually real. Enfys was, honestly, just really happy that the party had returned to it's former glory upon his return. This was the stuff he remembered from his youth. Real or not, he was pretty parched from his little 'adventure' and made his way towards the bar to fix that. It was perfectly acceptable for him to be at the bar this year too. Yesssss!

[At the bar, available for interaction]

Everything was back to normal, everything except for Eleora's feet and this egg she had. Oh dear. At least she was no longer trapped in a cage with it. She did hold onto the egg anyways, even if she probably could have hidden it under one of the tablecloths. Those motherly instincts just didn't go away and there was a little baby creature in this egg. Maybe it was a baby monster creature, but she was confident she could get away from it if she needed too. What was she supposed to do at her freedom party while carrying around an egg though? The female, defeated, made her way to a cushy pink couch and set the egg down.

[Available for interaction, sitting on a couch with her egg.]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:30 pm
Rainbow Dash, still dancing away, a little ticked that Aquos wasn't dancing with her, but at least she was dancing near him. So that kind of counted. "Yeah, I know his old man really well." She spoke to Aquos, "If I was acting slightly less cool around you when we first met, its because I was trying to figure out who you were, and now. Like wow, I should have gotten that."

She shrugged her shoulders at Rhoea. Asking about something like that was definitely not her style, so she was more clueless than that other male. "I just thought it was a cutie mark of some sort. I didn't know what it meant. Won't this be a funny story to tell your dad. Hey... is he okay with you being here?" Rainbow Dash narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the other faun.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 pm
Antidia
Kave hopped back a bit when the little purple girl with feather wings came up towards them. She had to fight her urge to reach out and touch the feathers. They were so new to her, and now, so close. She grunted a little trying to keep her hand back.

Daughter of Venus and Adonis.

Kave narrowed her eyes a little and pursed her lips while she was thinking. "Venus you say? Hmm. I'm Kaveiria, twin sister to Kore, Also a daughter of Adonis. This is our mother," she pointed at Persephone. She wasn't so naive to think Adonis a a 'good boy' while on the other side half the year. He was a good dad, at least she thought so. She didn't have any other dads to really compare to, though. She also didn't know what else to say to her half-sister. "Uhm...what is it do you do here?" Kave motioned to the wild party. "Mortals are strange..."

"Maeg, what are you doing here?" She asked of her Fury-friend when she joined them, "Did Nonougo escape?"

Shadica
Shansa

DaemonGabrielle
Maegara

Fea Line
Kore, Alecto if they are all gathered

Maegara froze for a brief imperceptible moment. Hoping nobody else caught that, she quickly relaxed and stepped over to Keveiria. She was almost certain that anything that even perchanced upon persephone could be taken care by not one but two of her sisters. Both of which were her elder and superior in more ways than one.

She gave Kave a smile and nod. "It seems she did. Tho, nothing to worry about. She found her way back. Teenagers, am I right?" She waved her hand non nonchalantly, as tho she and the other two gathered weren't teenagers themselves.

"Who is this?" She asked, turning to the purple feathered witch giving her friend a hard time. She knew perfectly well she was one of venus's retinue but she never kept up with their names. There were too ma y of them.

This one, tho. This one was crossing a dangerous line. Nobody messed with her family. Tho she hadn't caught the entire conversation, she was glad to step in and on any bugs in it.

Her face said as much as she glared at Shansa.

Shadica
Maegara to Shansa

Antidia
Nobody messes with her family

Fea Line

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 pm
Xoana felt confident and powerful as she pulled back away from him, smiling a broad smile. That had all been...horrible...but they'd come out the other side and this party was poppin'. She was in high spirits indeed!

But she did notice him looking a little drained of color. Woops. Perhaps he had been expecting to make the first move, or at least hadn't expected her to be so forward. Oh well, nothing to be done for it now. She did decide to take a back seat for a little bit, however. Let Beltan decide the next play. "Love to," she answered warmly, inviting herself to loop her arm through his.

Alright, so maybe taking a back seat was not really her strong suit.

She tossed a glance over her shoulder at where she thought she'd seen Gramma and Uncle Hjortur. Something was certainly going down but she couldn't tell what. And then they disappeared under the water. Probably making out. Yikes.

Elros Namasi
Beltan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 pm
Grinning ear to ear, Dulce led the pair to the dance floor. She wasn't afraid to take charge, and she hoped Beatrice didn't mind. She didn't know a lot about dancing, living with just her and Mother as she did, but she'd been to the City enough times to pick up a few things.

She drew close and put one hand on Beatrice's shoulder. Maybe a little closer than a first dance would warrant, but hey--you never knew what was gonna happen next, shoot your shot when you see it, right?

"Tell me more about yourself. What do you like to do?" She asked as they began to dance.

SSBrosB
Beatrice

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:59 pm
Kelebek very nearly snorted at Hjortur's comment. No Queensguard? To be frank, she'd tried the Queensguard and it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. She leaned her forehead on his, a gesture which wound up being both tender and aggressive at the same time. "I don't want only happiness," she responded. "I want everything."

She'd had more to say, but she was interrupted by a swimming winged Pae who seemed to be intent on interrupting them! She got separated from Hjortur, which did not please her, and then the boy started wrestling with her man? And encouraging him to accept the proposal? THE NERVE.

"HEY," said Kelebek loudly--not quite a shout, mind--swimming toward the red fae, "We were having a private conversation. DO YOU MIND?" She elbowed her way in between the two males and tried to swim off with hers.

What had gotten into her? Even at her worst, that was no way to speak to anyone.

Daisicle
Hjortur

Wolfs Heart
Lannister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 pm
At Rainbow Dash's question, Rhoea took a step back and playfully winced. "Heyyy, that's a low blow, ya know?" A pause before he continued with an impression of Faelon. "'Course I asked my dad; he was all, 'Well, the only reason half your cousins even exist is cause your Great Auntie Luna came here with your grandmother the first year after they arrived in Telrunya, so it can't be that bad,' when I asked and everything." A huff - of course he'd ask first! Whether or not he'd listen if he was told no, tho, different story.

"That said; if you see Ranuin, you didn't see me. 'Kay?"

As it dawned on him seeing RD move about and the pair of them, a new lightbulb went off on his head. While he was here snooping, was he like... ruining a moment for them? Dude was RD into this guy? Bruuuuuuh. Nice. Hey, he could get the hint. "You guys want me to ******** off or something so you can dance or whatever? 'Cause I can totes do that if that's what you want."

Twitchapher the 3rd
Rhoea -> Aquos

Wolfs Heart
Rhoea -> RD

Daisicle

Aged Genius

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:52 am
Tatiana reflected on the events that led her to the party.

Well this had been interesting. The lunar moth had arrived for the initial shindig late. Everyone had disappeared into the labyrinth. Except for an eel looking Pae who was as bewildered as she was. Fortunately, Venus had kept the two from descending into the madness. Now everything was normal.

Except...

The arrow. Tatiana lost all sense of propriety and tore it up on the dance floor.

Syldre watched in horror. She would never understand these land Pae. Bunch of weirdos.

((Tatiana with Syldre watching:

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff