Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:42 pm
DaemonGabrielle
Mellinae beamed a smile right back. "You know what? I think you may be right. And if it's not? We can make it so!" She ended her statement with a giggle. If anyone could make something into an adventure, it was her and Phorcys.

Nodding toward the table of refreshments, she asked "We better fuel up for said adventure. Do you think they have anything out there that won't melt in water?" Better to adventure on a full stomach.

Just then she noticed a bird in the water inside the lodge. Or at least what she thought was a bird. Could birds even come into water.

"Umm. Phorcys darling? Are those bird critters, erm. Water friendly?" She asked, eyeing where she'd seen the possible bird.

Phorcys had been about to offer to go make them each a plate of delicacies to sample when the same swift movements caught his eye. Frowning, he watched the...bird? Was it a bird? It certainly wasn't a Naiad, that was for sure. Not any kind he had ever seen.

After a moment, he answered Mellinae's question honestly, "I've...never seen one in the water before. I've never seen a Pae quite like that at all, really. I suppose you really do see all types at these parties. She certainly doesn't seem bothered by the water; she moves almost like a Naiad," he said appreciatively. Definitely a compliment, as far as he was considered. What else but a Naiad would seem so at home in the waters?

Turning back to his date, he returned to his earlier thought as well. "Well, what do you want to do first? We can Pae watch or check out the area, or if you'd like to have something to eat to regain our strength from the journey here, I can go see what delicious land-dweller delicacies they have to offer this year?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The snowflake one suited him better? Duly noted. Rho trusted his best bro's opinions more than he'd ever let on, not that he as particularly quiet about it in the first place. The orange faun nodded before wrapping it around his neck, pleased that he must have been quite the lady-killer already. Now if he just had a jacket...

"Duuuuuuude.... Are there even faun that still live fully outside the Tree at this point?" Rho had known that some must exist, but from what he heard, most still tended to visit semi-frequently. The idea of an outsider was interesting in its own right.

He could dig it.

"Bro... yeah, let me go ask. I'll catch right back up with ya." As much as he was here to pick up the girls, the night was still too young to ditch him - bros before hoes and all that s**t. He grinned a star-studded smile (if he did say so himself) at Mena before offering a wink and a solid pat on the shoulder. He then turned around and, as naturally as he could attempt, 'happened' upon Tirzah.

"Well hello there~!" Charm = on. "Couldn't help but see you from the side of my eye and think that this scarf would look hella nice on ya." He held up the red, plaid one he'd been choosing between earlier. "If you're interested, I'd love to call it a gift from me to you." Nailed it

Menelie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:07 pm
DaemonGabrielle
Pū had taken about 15 min to relax when she heard it. A tiny rustle over yonder. Her ears perked, but that was it. She was in meditation zone. She needed no usurper to come between her and inner peace.

But she heard it again. The faint rustle. Was it the blue devil? Oh gods and goddesses had he decided to interrupt her private time? Could she get no break from that evil man?!?!

Eyes opening, she cocked her ears toward the sound. It was coming from the cleared pathway a little to the left of her.

Removing the snowshoes from her feet, she winced a little at the cold ground, but kept silent. If it was the blue devil, she wanted no noticing of where she was.

Stalking. That was what she was doing. Stalking her prey. So she crept, in a tiny catlike manner, over to a bush closest to the sound and trained her ears to focus on it. To find it. To sus out it's size and shape.

Then she attacked. Flying from the bushes like a crazed feline after some string.

It wasn't until she was mid flight, claws out, eyes black, that she realized it wasn't Pel at all. It was a small, dark dog. And she was attacking it.

Lyruil had been primarily focused on all the bustle and noise of the other Pae'il and retreating from it to calm his senses. He had little warning except a slight rustle of movement that caused one of his ears to twitch towards the sound when he was suddenly bowled over. He yelped at the impact before instinct kicked in and as he was knocked back and his back hit the snow, he kicked out with his legs to attempt to dislodge his attacker and send them flying. His previous yelp of alarm turned into a growl and his fur bristled, attempting to make him look larger and more imposing in the face of whatever had just jumped him.

...a cat?

His low, threatening growl trailed upward to end with a more question-like tone. Well, a cat-like....thing. Another Pae'il he guessed, but it was small like him. Well...smaller. He was clearly not just small. Nope. He supposed he should still be ready to fight, but he was also very curious.

Wary of still being attacked, he kept his guard up as he scrambled back up from the snow, continuing to face the cat. What was it that the other Pae did? He cocked his head for a moment at her before he remembered.

"Uh...hi?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alexander waited for her outside. Hopefully she wouldn't be too long. It seemed to be going in waves as to whether it was busy or not. He had gone when there wasn't a line, but there seemed to be tons of pae, then as soon as they were all done, silence for so many minutes until another wave appeared.

It was a weird and it had made him want to watch for a bit, but instead he decided to look out for his new "companion" hoping that she would get everything that was needed. Eventually she emerged and he ran over to her. "Let me take some of that off of you and we can find a spot that's not so busy to get you equipped." He said as he took the skiis out of her hands. "It'll be a lot easier to put all of it on if there aren't a bunch of pae wandering around." He chuckled. "You'll need to put the boots on first, then the skiis, then we can use the poles to help us get around." He moved off to a spot that didn't appear to have many pae meandering around in it and it even had a bench! How convenient!
Wolfs Heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Was it weird to feel tired already? He wasn't sure but for some reason he wanted to rest in their room a little while before they went back out. His bodyguards were right outside of the door in case anything happened at least. He looked at his wife and chuckled. "Glad it's to your liking. The rooms filled up fast so I'm glad that we got in here." He got onto the bed as well and hugged his wife and sighed. "Maybe they put something in our rooms to make them a bit more comfortable."
MiddyGlow
Feel free to get them to go somewhere else if you want lol

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:28 pm
User ImageArc felt a laugh bubbling up from nowhere as he watched the Pae sailing down the mountain. "Hey, look, we're nearly there!" he said and bounced a bit in his seat, still giggling. He had no idea where this laughter was coming from, but it felt good. It felt nice to relax. "C'mon, let's go get our room!" he said and tugged Lyn toward the lodge once they exited the gondola.
Fea Line

User ImageNoelani stood as the gondola brought them nearer to the lodge. "What do you think we should do first when we get in there?" she asked. She supposed she could eat. She had heard there was a good bit of dancing at these things, too. Skiing, snowboarding...all kinds of things you could do on a mountain, but had Venus planned special things?
Shicala
Noelani for Vash~

User ImageKai nodded as she explained away her sneeze. As long as she wasn't sick. Sick wasn't sexy. He supposed that being cold would certainly bring on a bout of sniffles, though. He would just have to keep her warm. He smirked a bit. "Yes, quite lucky you found me," he said and chuckled softly, leading her into the lodge and looking around. "Well, it's certainly done up for the event, is it not? Are you hungry, my flower?" he asked. He could certainly use a drink, and there seemed to be quite a number of pae and harpies toward the food and dancefloor areas. Speaking of the dancefloor, Kai frowned slightly as he noticed something he'd never seen before. "Is that...a tiny harpy?" She looked like a child. Was she even old enough to be there?

DaemonGabrielle
Hibiscus~
HelMel
Kai has noticed the tiny harpy lady x3

User ImageZhong frowned as the pretty masked harpy left him....for his half-brother. Was something wrong with his mojo? First Peaches left him, then that green harpy was unaffected by his presence. Now this one walked away for his brother. True, Peaches wasn't a harpy so she wasn't affected by his pheromones as the harpy ladies were. Still... He grumbled a bit but turned his attention to the pretty pink harpy next to him. A splashing sound nearby distracted him from his lady friend and he spotted a very different kind of harpy. She looked....like a penguin? Huh. That was kinda cool. He shrugged at her question. "It's an aura. If I get wet, it goes out and I am much less magnificent," he said with a chuckle. "I try not to get wet very often." That might be a bit disappointing since the penguin girl was kind of cute. "What's your name, sugar?" he asked her.

Menelie
Got fireboy doubting his mojo xD
shadica
Hi Gwyn 8D

User ImageEa blushed a little and smiled. "Me, too. I've heard so much about the parties that I decided it was time to finally come to one," she said with a soft laugh. When the next gondola became available, she swam in and held the door for Toby. "I've never been on a mountain before. I'm kind of nervous. What about you?"
MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 pm
'...and scrawny.'

Kiya shot a glare at Ayah icy enough to rival the winds around them. Hmmph, and just how the heck did she think she knew so much, huh? Just cause she was older? And if she was calling their father scrawny, did that imply she thought Kiya and Pyrah were scrawny too as offspring? Her feathers fluffed up in ire. A true child of the snowy owl harpy, Kiya knew that age didn't earn you respect; skills and strength did. If Ayah wanted to call her weak, she'd be happy to prove her wrong right here in front of everyone...

Taking a deep breath, Kiya attempted to force her feathers back down. This was supposed to be a vacation. Time away from the family flock back in Loka Nei. They had a mission. Focus on that and not on in-fighting with your grumpy sister, she told herself.

"Well, that's probably just cause everyone looks scrawny next to Mom," she shot back, crossing her arms with a huff. It seemed their turn had come for the ride and a nervous-looking cherub was shooting side-glances at the trio of harpies. "Come on, let's go. There's that 'skiing' thing and food and all kinds of stuff we're gonna miss out on if we just stand around here all day." Kiya helped herself into the gondola first, taking a seat with arms still crossed and looking out over the side. She focused her attention on the view on the ride up, letting the chilling winds calm her irritation. Of course, Ayah would lash out like that, having had to compete for mom's attention against Tolek. She'd say anything, right, to make herself look better and cause the younger sisters to doubt themselves?

Kiya totally wasn't at all worried about the possibility of Ayah being right. Nope.

Fea Line
Pyrah

Antidia
Ayah

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:20 am

Killa's eyes darted each and every way as the cherubs thought nothing of the predicament befalling her, cursing a little to herself that they were so desensitized to the nature of things. It was to be expected, but they could at least notice! Or maybe they had and were just ignoring it? Woe was her... Not even a cherub would reach out to help. Her ears twitched before she refused to make eye contact and subtly shrugged. "I-I-I wouldn't know... I've never done... th-that sort of thing..."

She quietly swallowed as Az began to monologue about searching for others and her intentions for even coming to the party. Was that why she'd taken her? Oh Guardians... Would Killa ever see Breeheart Village again? She could just cry right now.

"Uh... umm...." If she was being honest, Killa would have most preferred to take a walk through the trails to enjoy the quiet of the snow, but that would put her at a distinct disadvantage. Who knew what Az would do to her once they were alone again. The bunny didn't like the look in the other's eyes, and the way she was once again wrapping her wing around her made her feel decidedly uncomfortable. Where could they go that would offer her the greatest chance of escape?

She spent a few moments in thought before deciding on her next course of action.

"M-maybe the ski slopes...?" Yes. That provided many avenues of escape.

Fea Line
Killa to Az'shta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:32 am
"I don't want to think of last year...really." he said before shaking his head. "Sorry, I don't mean anything on you. But every time I think about it it feels like it only gets more crazier? I mean that actually happened! We were stuck in cages... I couldn't touch the ground, then there was the flour sack and the bug thing..... Nightmares knows what even you went through...." he frowned before taking a deep breath and maintaining himself once the gondola stopped.

Night Terror watched Tanz go once they got out. He tilted his head before turning to Pur. "Did I upset her?" he blinked, though he couldn't help but hide a mischievous smile. He had come for Pur specifically after all, he wasn't surprised it hadn't turned into a trio...

As for what he wanted to do?

Was watching her an acceptable answer?

Hah. She was probably freezing her tail off. To be honest, he was too but he did his best to try and hide it so he could focus only on her needs. Putting an arm around her waist, he pulled her closer, gently. "Well it seems a lot of pae are taking advantage of the slopes, and I can't blame them. But I did happen to peek at a hottub earlier." he grinned, leaving the option up to her. "What sounds more fun to you? Thrilling slopes or...being hot and wet." he winked.

shadica

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:34 am
The more Lyn watched Arc, the more happy he got. He was just so overwhelmingly happy that he honestly didn't even care at this point what they did. As long as he was with Arc. "You seem in a brighter mood!" he laughed, playfully clasping Arc on the shoulder.

Once the ride had stopped he tugged Arc out. "Alright, lets find those beginner slopes! I'm feeling really pumped about this." he smiled, turning back towards his best friend. "Man, have I ever said that hanging out with you is just the best?" he laughed before he heard a cherub call for beginners to come this way.

"Oh, thats us! C'mon! I wonder what color boards they have...."

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:11 am
Iordanes chuckled at the scene that transpired, before moving on.

He found his way to the clothier's, and noticed a trio of fauns. Quickly discerning a situation of Incompatible Orientation, Iordanes decided to, mm, temporarily correct that. He pinged an arrow at the warm orange-colored male before disappearing to another target. He wished them the best~

Menelie
Menahem has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! He is now female for 24 hours. Have fun!

Moving on, Iordanes chose a few other targets at random: a pale aquatic mortal with tentacles rather than legs--that sure looked fun; a deep pink angel, and a darkly-looking hooved mortal.

Revel1984
Mobie has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! He is now female for 24 hours. Have fun!

SSBrosB
Beatrice has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! He is now female for 24 hours. Have fun!

Fea Line
Night Terror has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! He is now female for 24 hours. Have fun!
Quote:

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:30 am
Menahem barely noticed the pinching sensation, or the subsequent transformation. He was watching as Rho charmed the fauness, tenderly wrapping the scarf around her neck, and wishing, as he wished often, that it was him receiving that touch. He sighed gently.

Tirzah was delighted to see that one of the fauns had approached her, instead of her having to catch up with them later. "Oh hey! Thanks!" she said with a broad, naive smile. "That's awful sweet of you!" She stood up and fussed with the scarf around her neck. "Matches with my boots, yeah?" She turned one of her calves out to show off her new boots. Then, after a pause, she touched the faun on his arm, beginning to speak again. "Hey, listen, you're from the Tree, yeah? If you don't mind could I ask you and your friend some questions? I've never been but I've heard it's just astounding." She looked past him to make eye contact with his friend, and was somewhat surprised by what she saw. She could've sworn they were both males, but she could've been mistaken. Maybe they were a couple? "Of course, I don't want to take up too much of your time."

Daisicle
Tirzah, Menahem > Rhoea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Oh yeah, this was going great. Just as expected. Of course she was enamored by his wonderful display of gentlemanliness. He took a step back once it was all nicely about her neck before crossing his arms and nodded. "Yeah, it looks hella sick on ya. Really compliments your eyes." What a lady-killer. Looked like he was killing her with crazy efficiency if she was already wanting to move to the touchy-feely stuff, not that he'd complain.

Ah darn, it wasn't his devilishly good looks that was getting to her. Not yet at least. Well now he was committed!

Rho offered a charming smile as he softly took her hand in his, fully putting on his moves now. "You can question us all you like - bet we could even make a night of it. I'm sure he won't mind the company of a beautiful woman like yourself." He carefully began to pull her backwards, towards where he'd come, before turning to call out to Mena, "Ain't that right broooo...." his voice trailed off and took a confused note as he laid eyes on his decidedly less-bro of a bro.

"Bruh..... BRUH. I thought you said you weren't into tryin' the whole 'being a female' thing, and here ya go and get ahead of me." He scanned his friend from top to bottom before nodding. "Actually suits you hella nicely man." Thumbs up = given. He looked over at the cutie beside him before motioning with his free hand to the orange one, "This is my bro - now a brah I guess - Menahem. Womenahem? He's usually male." A shrug. Same thing happened to him last year after all. "I'm Rhoea by the way, the coolest farmhand of Laisidhiel you ever did see." He offered her a wink as he finished.

Menelie
Rhoea > Tirzah

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:04 pm
Mobie had just been watching all the shennanigans going on outside of the hot tubs, Pae scurrying here and there, enjoying the snow, he thought he'd even heard Tugger at one point but he paid the Rak no more mind, he didn't even care about the rather prissy, but pretty, Aquatic sharing the hot tub with him, neither was interested in the other and he wasn't as confident as the other. The hot tub was lovely though, relaxing, he felt rather sleepy until he felt something p***k him and he startled, feeling all funny inside and out. It wasn't until the others in the hot tub gasped, that he realised something was very....very different, he looked down at himself and made a sound, he had... Boobs.... wtf... and HE didn't feel like himself, he felt more like.... herself... holding hands to their breasts, the now female Mobie prayed that Tugger NEVER found out.... but this was all such a strange sensation, she'd always lived 'naked' but now she found herself feeling very much more self conscious about it and grabbed a towel nearby, covering her chest and feeling... strange, uncomfortable even.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:48 pm
Later in the week after the guests have time to settled in and partake of all the resort has to offer, an announcement is sent to all those at the resort. Time for dinner and dancing!

Cleverly disguised by the decor of the grand room, are two massive white doors engraved with elaborate and stylish masquerade masks facing each other and surround by pink hearts and arrows.There are golden silhouettes carved around the door of her dancing children. The door handles are meticulously carved likenesses of Venus' songbird Shakira singing with Mayu, her confidant. Matriarchs of both Venus' flocks.

Opening the door are two young ladies in elegant ball gowns, wearing beautiful masquerade masks.The stand to each side ready to welcome each guest with a bright smile. They hold bouquets of pink, yellow and red roses, passing them out while marking the hand of each guest as they pass through the doors. It's mystery to go along with the masked ball!

Inside of the ballroom the walls are white and pink ombre with gold accents. They are adorned with pink silks with strands of gold and silver. Tapestries hang displaying memories of Venus Days past: Venus temple, her shrine, her gardens, her Love Boat and her tropical resort, and Las Venus. Each starring her! Mirrors are strategically placed the room giving the illusion of an endless ball room. Twinkling lights high upon the wall light up the room, creating a magical atmosphere. The warm air carries sweet scents of floral perfumes.

To the left, as guests enter is the Cupid String Quartet, back together after seasons of solo work. (cherub band) To the right is a magnificent three tiered fountain with water and mist streaming down the rock formation and vivid greenery, into a large waterway that lines the wall, wide enough for our aquatic guests to dance and participate in the celebration.

Tables with white table cloths and centerpieces made of luscious fruit and roses line the left side of the ball room to allow guests to dine and socialize. Cherub waiters are available to take orders at anytime!

The pièce de ré·sis·tance sits in the back of the ball room. Venus' golden throne. Painstakingly carved with swans and doves, and adorned with offerings from her shrine, jewels and florets.

The Venus Day Party has officially begun!!

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Following a lovely set of introductions with Tirzah and his now very effeminate bro Menahem, the three enjoyed the rest of the evening getting to know each other and generally hanging out. They made sure Menahem put on his scarf to match the other two, while Rhoea fancied himself a very fluffy and warm jacket. They spent the rest of the day with one of the cherub nature trail guides - they learned a lot!

Later that evening, following a lavish meal of the finest foods and wine the pair of bros could not hope to acquire in the tree, they returned to their shared room sufficiently inebriated... and quickly fell to the temptations innate to Venus Day.

Upon waking up the next morning as a pair of bros once more, and realizing with surprising clarity what they'd done the night before, they mutually decided to spend the rest of the week doing their own things and only really exchanged awkward hellos and one-liner conversations upon returning to the room. At least they had been smart enough to get one with twin beds. Come the night before the party, they'd yet to actually have a conversation about the first.

This would continue as Rhoea got himself all prettied up in the spa for the main event - he intended to dress his best. For all that talk he'd given about getting daemon tail, he'd eventually gone and made plans to come with his newfound friend Tirzah as a date to the main festivities. That wasn't to say he'd refrained from the daemon - he'd enjoyed quite an evening with a rak blue as the night sky - but he just wasn't feeling it anymore.

What he wanted was faun.

- - - - - - -

Rhoea, dawning a nice jacket, mask (top left), and a little bowtie he was "borrowing" from the hotel, was fixing said bowtie in place as he glanced around the hall in wait of his date. He was still decidedly trying not to think about how amazing his first evening had been - something he currently intended to do indefinitely. He'd gone out of his way to leave the room first without making eye contact, though that hadn't stopped him from glancing over first to his bro getting ready and finding himself getting a bit hot under the collar, so to speak.

Not good at all.

It was bros before hoes... but not like that man.

He glanced down at the 1 written on his hand curiously as he distracted himself.

Menelie
[Arrow = NA] Rhoea > Tirzah

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games