Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:58 pm
Theras was seeing double by the time they had gotten back from the pong game. Being worried about Grandma had made him miss a lot though he wasn't too bothered. Maegara had beaten him fair and square. Square like those cups! Something something cabbage. The teen was just following Maegara at this point all smiles and bliss. She was chanting by this point so he chanted with her. "You're number 1! You're number 1" Heehee he felt so good.

Theras blinked as he felt his hands being taken he he looked to her. "Ya sure!" His muddled brain had totally forgotten what she was, just the female before him had hissy hissy hair and she was pretty pretty! This seemed like a good night for him. Glory was not to be out done in dancing though! He was all for showing his friend of the evening how to really dance! He boogied and he wasn't too bad but something made him stop. He was seeing...Triple! He swatted at what he thought was a bunny before his face but the illusion shimmered as his hand went through the illusion and kept hopping around. That wasn't right. He squinted and looked around He heard some sorta harp music along with blasting music fomr the DJ. "Fish face." He grumbled and looked around. He spotted three of his cousins together and there she was, playing away. No. No more seeing stuff. It was frustrating him. "Hold on." He muttered to Maegara as he took his bow off of his back and notched an arrow. He wobbled a bit as he took aim and let his mother's arrow fly. He managed to hit poor Calliope in the leg which was not where he was aiming. If she was busy at least the seeing stuff would stop!

Theras slow blinked before a thought crossed his head and his eyes drunkenly lit up. "Hold this Pretty pretty." Theras thrusted his bow and quiver into Maegara's arms and stumble ran off down an open door. He'd be back, right?

DaemonGabrielle
Drunk Theras is drunk

Daisicle
HARP THING SEEING STUFF HURT THERAS BRAIN! GO WRESTLES THE NEXT PAE YOU SEE! FOR GLORY!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:37 pm
MiddyGlow
SSBrosB

sorry, not sorry

Koios frowned and quickly went after the pair and he grabbed Asios' arm gentled and attempted to remove her from the other pae. "Come on Asios, this isn't the way to make friends, maybe you should go to your room and take a nap sober up then try again to make friends." He suggested gently he still didn't want to be cruel to her even though he found her behavior strange pretty much all of the time.

Asios was apparently an ugly drunk. Whatever had been at the table of drinks had done her a dirty deed indeed. She looked down at her arm, back up at her OLD COW and began to sniffle.
"Old cow love me?" She then turned to her NEW COW(cruise) and whispered not so quietly "You hear the cowz?"

She sloppily wiped her nose from the sniffles.

Turning back toward the OLD COW (koios) she put her hands on her hips and said "Chu know wat? Chu-" she paused to hiccup amd sway a little."CHU KNOW WHAT?!"

"I don't even like cows!" She slurred before her sniffles turned to sobbs. "I don't even like cooooooowwwwwssss"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:56 pm
Revel1984
DaemonGabrielle

Vitraya was honestly wondering whether she should just go home and was about to finish what she was eating and do so, when she watched as a small pae was slapped, sent flying a few feet and landing at her hooves. "OH... oh no, are you ok?" she gasped, crouching down and offering her hand to him.. her? she wasn't entirely sure it mattered.

Abiline went to her arms just a readily as a peach to a pie. He allowed her to help him up, and he dusted off his curls and put his hands on his hips and said "The Nerve of some.of these people. Should make their matriarch roll in their graves. Injuring a poor soul like me."

He turned toward the faun and smiled. "But you are a gentle goddess, you." He pronounced softly before feeling a pinch in the tip of his tail. Yelping, he slithered closer to Vitraya, mumbling about 'the infestations'. He turned to his tail and checked it over before realizing that somethimg else had grown. He gasped. "MY CHEST!" he screamed before turning his newly endowed chest back toward Vitraya.

"Oh, my word, I've grown ladies delicates!" He sighed in shock. "You there. Nice faun lady. What am i supposed to do with breasts?" He smushed his new lady mumps together at Vitraya and cried out "However will i get a man with these?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:57 pm
Alena was delighted to see this male come around and see reason. She clapped her hands and did a little excited hop. "I'm so happy to see you come around handsome!" Well he was handsome until he morphed into a she. Alena paused and giggled. "I mean beautiful! Pardon me."

Now that her dance partner was all curvy...This gave her an idea. She stopped her dancing and reached into the front of her dress. "Give me a minute...Ah!" Alena pulled out an impressive amount of glow sticks and glow bracelets without her chest getting any smaller. "Let's see..." With impressive speed she DECKED Attor out in all sorts of glowing bands and sticks. "Now you really glow beautiful!"

She grinned and spotted her twin trying to get a female on a pole. Good idea. "Come with me!" She took Attor's hand and tugged him along to one of the empty poles without waiting for his response once again. "How about a dance duet with me?" Alena cooed as she jumped up on the stage and leaned down to Attor, offering her hand to him.

Fea Line

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:29 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Theras was seeing double by the time they had gotten back from the pong game. Being worried about Grandma had made him miss a lot though he wasn't too bothered. Maegara had beaten him fair and square. Square like those cups! Something something cabbage. The teen was just following Maegara at this point all smiles and bliss. She was chanting by this point so he chanted with her. "You're number 1! You're number 1" Heehee he felt so good.

Theras blinked as he felt his hands being taken he he looked to her. "Ya sure!" His muddled brain had totally forgotten what she was, just the female before him had hissy hissy hair and she was pretty pretty! This seemed like a good night for him. Glory was not to be out done in dancing though! He was all for showing his friend of the evening how to really dance! He boogied and he wasn't too bad but something made him stop. He was seeing...Triple! He swatted at what he thought was a bunny before his face but the illusion shimmered as his hand went through the illusion and kept hopping around. That wasn't right. He squinted and looked around He heard some sorta harp music along with blasting music fomr the DJ. "Fish face." He grumbled and looked around. He spotted three of his cousins together and there she was, playing away. No. No more seeing stuff. It was frustrating him. "Hold on." He muttered to Maegara as he took his bow off of his back and notched an arrow. He wobbled a bit as he took aim and let his mother's arrow fly. He managed to hit poor Calliope in the leg which was not where he was aiming. If she was busy at least the seeing stuff would stop!

Theras slow blinked before a thought crossed his head and his eyes drunkenly lit up. "Hold this Pretty pretty." Theras thrusted his bow and quiver into Maegara's arms and stumble ran off down an open door. He'd be back, right?

Maegara stared down at the bow and swayed a little. Bows weren't pretty. They were weapons. Why would he call the bow pretty? Nodding a minute or two after he had alreasy left, she kept her eye on the bow.

She was to watch it, no? But who was watching her? She giggled. Nobody. She was sure of it. For those who watched her only met with insanity after their betrayel. Her sneks and herself made sure of it.

But she remembered firing this bow last vday. Or was it the year before? She felt the bodies pulse around her and the music swell into her senses and laughed a little as she couldn't help but tap along. It was only then that she FINALLY noticed the critters that Theras had been determined to end.

Poor critters, living a ghostly life. She wanted to them end if her friend did. Wait. Where was Theras? Why was she holding his bow? She stared down at her ha d and giggled. She hoped she didn't didnt steal it. She giggled again. Why was her brain so fluffy?

The critters ran by her again. Theras wasn't doing a good job at quelling these images of lies. She would help him. She had fired this bow before. She could do it again.

She set the quiver of arrows on her back, and pulled one out. Then she notched her arrow at a rabbit. Taking aim, and righting her unsteady gait a time.or.two. Taking a deep breath and holding it, she took aim and relaesed both her breathe and the arrow at the same time.

And watched it veer widely to the left of where she aimed and sink into a pae. A purple angel with wings of cream and gold.

She covered her mouth and laughed. Opps. She missed!! She giggled a little harder and danced in her spot. Oh well. Maybe he could wrestle the the other pae. He seemed awfully interested.

Midnightspirit
Phaenna's arrows inspire Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling! Congrats Solar Wind! Make your goddess proud!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Stumbled back into the grand room and made a be line back to Maegara with a second quiver over his shoulder. "Hissy Hissy Pretty Pretty...." He hiccupped and looked to her before gently taking his bow back. "I know...Knew even...Where my aunt hides her arrows...So I borrowed...Borrowed them!" He had a cheeky grin. "Who do we shoot Hissy hissy Pretty Pretty?" He looked around for a moment before looking around. "You know....My family...S-sticks in the mud....Let's...Let's get'm!" This was the best idea his brain to come up with. He was clearly one of the Furies as well.

Too bad the first deity he saw was the one the harrassed his mom all the time. He squinted. "J-Jerk face first..." He notched one of his aunt's arrows and sent it flying, hitting Logoi in the back!

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon
Anger drunk teen is not helping! Logoi has been hit with one of Kleta's arrows. Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship to whoever is hit. Do with this as you will.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:52 pm
Horkos came for the food, but stayed for the show. While Logoi bemoaned being left out of trashing the table, he thought these little betentacled cat things were amazing (and absolutely crushing the effects of those glory arrows). Oh, but what was this? The battler on the floor had been hit with a different arrow and appeared to be baring their heart to the one with the high ground!

Completely invested in the drama playing out before him, Horkos neither noticed Logoi's latest dip to the drink-mixing station, nor the stray arrow that had struck him. At least, not until he blindly reached for some nachos, still watching the tikis, and knocked into a dish with her newly expanded chest. "Hhheeyyyy, werdeez kmfrum?"

EvilSilverDragon
Horkos [gender bend arrow] @ Logoi [hero worship arrow] Whew, tomorrow's gonna be awkwarrrrrd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:50 pm
Frankly, Sula lacked the words even in her native tongue to describe how strange a turn the event had taken. Despite her inspiring beauty, she was having trouble convincing Cascade to stop accepting alleged "drinks" from unknown cherubs. Equally difficult was trying to politely refuse the "drinks" Yipes had brought them from the wreckage of the buffet.

Exasperated, she gave up trying to explain and fluttered off to the stone effigy wine fountain. It took her a minute to get back to where she'd left her unlikely companions, but she managed it without spilling too much of the awkwardly balanced cups in her arms. Jerking her chin at the atrocities in their hands, she shouted to be heard over the music, "No, drop that! Not even drink."

Twitchapher the 3rd
Sula [beauty arrow] @ Cascade [Poisoned?]

DaemonGabrielle
Sula [beauty arrow] @ Yipes [harmony still, right?]

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:41 pm
Elros Namasi
Frankly, Sula lacked the words even in her native tongue to describe how strange a turn the event had taken. Despite her inspiring beauty, she was having trouble convincing Cascade to stop accepting alleged "drinks" from unknown cherubs. Equally difficult was trying to politely refuse the "drinks" Yipes had brought them from the wreckage of the buffet.

Exasperated, she gave up trying to explain and fluttered off to the stone effigy wine fountain. It took her a minute to get back to where she'd left her unlikely companions, but she managed it without spilling too much of the awkwardly balanced cups in her arms. Jerking her chin at the atrocities in their hands, she shouted to be heard over the music, "No, drop that! Not even drink."

Twitchapher the 3rd
cascade [Poisoned?]

DaemonGabrielle
yipes[harmony arrow?]

Yipes smiled and flung the cups he was holding behind him, not even wincing as they hit poor defeated Cherub the turd. "What ever my leige wants, my beautiful maiden!" He announced, before pouring the wine on his head.

"I won't drink a drop of it!" He explained, then laughed, certain for sure he had pleaseed one of his princesses. Turning to Cascada, he wondered if she knew not to drink, for it looked like she had taken the opposite to heart. "My fair prince of princes. Are you all right? Have the figgle farks made you ill?"he asked, worried something might befall his other beloved monarch. The beavers and the skunks weren't much help. They seemed to be to busy....well, doing what the animals do.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aderyn scowled as she was pushed off the male. Why couldn't he see they would make gloriously bright children together? "Why would you come to a party like this if you were going to be like that?" she asked, arms crossed under her breasts, making them appear more prominent. She was hoping this would change the male's mind, but it was a long shot if his attitude had anything to do with it. Maybe he liked other males? That would be a tragedy... At the other female harpy, Aderyn simply rolled her eyes. So much hip shaking, she wondered if males actually liked that.
Wolfs Heart
because competition xD

Nishant had finished his first glass of wine and was working on the second when someone called to him in the crowd. His eyebrow twitched up in a slight show of curiosity. Was she really talking to him? And then she grabbed his hands. Well. She apparently had been talking to him. The wine had begun to make him feel fuzzy, so he followed the odd purple female back to her group of friends. He supposed they were pretty, if someone asked him. The bright orange female seemed to be having a good time. Though the same could be said of just about anyone in attendance, aside from himself.
Daisicle
Menelie
Falcona

Ceres took a sip of the drink she had gotten, her hips moving to the beat as she wondered if she had the guts to just go up to some Pae and ask them to dance. She yelped softly as something hit her shoulder, and she rubbed at the spot. But oh, she was suddenly feeling so relaxed! So...harmonic! As she looked up, a princess-like giggle on her lips, she spotted a beautiful pale green male. "Oh, my," she breathed, a hand to her neck. He was absolutely breathtaking... Her heart raced as she made her way closer to him. Goodness but that tail was fabulous!

"Hello," she breathed and giggled again. "I just...you're so handsome," she told him with a smile. He must be her Prince Charming... She knew this party was a good idea!
DarmonGabrielle
Ceres to Viognier x3
the Goddess Harmonia will make her hopes of finding love come true by letting her see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

Indumeri giggled a little. "It's something else, that's for sure," she said. "Maybe we should get a drink?" He was kind of cute, and those wings just...did something for her. She wasn't sure what it was yet, but she was willing to see where this could go. Even if it was just for the duration of this Venus Day party...that wasn't being hosted by Venus. "Huh. I wonder if he's just the precursor to Venus. Think she's coming later?" she wondered, turning to Lorcan.

Xenais rolled her eyes. "Come off it, brother. Your claws are tapping," she said with a smirk. "Take the stick out for tonight and let's dance!" The silver-eyed Rak teen threw her hands in the air and shook her rear end to the beat. This was actually kind of fun, and she wondered if Mother would let them have parties. Better than this one, obviously, because only those who were worthy would be invited and allowed to attend. Or maybe they could invite the lessers, just so they could have something to eat, should they get peckish...
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aderyn, Indumeri, and Xenais all for you xDD
Xenais has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:18 am
That last drink was one of his masterpieces. They should hire him to bartend. His skills were legendary, and his naming a highlight of the evening. Eris had to hear about Persephone' drink, clearly she'd approve. The next one had to be made in Venus' honor.

Thinking about the plans, the Agnoy ended up back at the table that transfixed his Horkos. Those little tentacle things were about to get one of Algea's arrows. Certainly his Sister in Chaos would help a sibling out.

That was until he got hit by an arrow himself. Being a deity, he saw the arrow and could get a general idea where it came from. Grabbing the arrow to pull it. His plans to teach the offending deity a lesson, he looked at Horkos first.

The universe aligned at once. First he felt the desire to hero worship Horkos, so pretty normal with new stories to irritate Horkos. But Hotkos, oh Hotkos became even more glorious.

Ate and Aglea would never believe this story. Oh they were going to hear it but there was no way they was going to believe it. Logoi was a master storyteller, but even he welcomed good true details. Grinning like a fool alight, the agony fully embraced the moment.

In overly dramatic fashion, Logoi opened his arms and did a mock of a kneel, "Hotk(os)a, my hero, your rack is fabulous. Pheanna would be jealous." High praise. He hid absolutely zero lecherous worship.

Elros Namasi
Logoi [hero worship arrow] @ Horkos [gender bend arrow] Logoi is living for this! Would have been another great origin for the Hotkos. Logoi likes multiple choice backstories

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:41 am
DaemonGabrielle
SSBrosB

Koios sighed he was trying to be nice and she was just a drunken crying mess. "I'm not a cow I'm a faun and this is not a cow." He gestured to the nixie pae. "And this pae is certainly not a cow, they have a fish tail." He pointed out again trying to reason with a brick wall of drama and drunken snot. He doubted he would get through to her but he was going to try anyway. He really needed a break he figured he would go play beer pong after this to relax then maybe he could have some fun rather than dealing with drama.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Tart had fun dancing with Ruya and then she kissed her on the cheek and bid her goodbye to go and mingle with other pae. She had a lot of fun and dancing she wanted to do on this vacation. She wanted to fit as much fun in this vacation as she was able to do. She spent some time making a drink at the mixing station and drinking it and then she went off to look for something else fun to do. She decided to go and get some food since she couldn't hope to keep partying if she was low on carbs and sugar.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:39 am

Egged on by Xeneka's immediate agreement of the necessity of shot for their new, clearly-too-sober, friend, she whooped and raised a hand to usher over another chubby cherub and yell, "Another round! Sweet again, but could we get a bit of a kick this time? Thaaaaaanks~" The sprite was shaking her hips to the beat right up and against Kasmai the entire time without even thinking much about it. With the hand she'd called the cherub, she reached over to grab Xeneka's hand (she was now holding Nishant in one, Xeneka in the other) and start moving with them.

"I'm Eniko!" she yelled to him, trying to prompt a quick round of introductions.

A minute or so later, the cherub returned with a tray of four tall-shot glasses, filled with a liquid that transitioned from an almost luminescent green at the top to a more amber red at the bottom - the wolf bite, not that any of them would recognize it. She let go of the two's hands to grab all four and turned to pass one off of Kasmai, then Xeneka, then Nishant, and kept the final one for herself. Once more she raised it in the air while loudly proclaiming, "To new friends and new experiences!" and down the hatch it went.

Whew, that was very sweet, but man did that kick at the end really come out of nowhere!

Falcona
Eniko > Xeneka

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Strawberri Stardust
Eniko > Nishant

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hearing her name Shansa turned to find Daedalus waving at her. The young grace flittered up to her nephew. "Hello! Is everything all right? " She asked she hoped it was but you could never be sure with this many pae in one place.

Then poor Calliope got hit by an arrow. Oh dear who had done that, no shooting family! Ah apparently it was Theras who was very clearly drunk.

She sighed clearly her other nephew was not drinking responsibly.

"One moment I'll be right back" She said to Daedalus and Calliope.

She quickly headed over to the food table and grabbed a few mini sandwiches and some drinks. It had looked like Maegara was with Theras.

Annnd he was gone so now it was just Meg holding his bow.

"Here you shouldn't drink on an empty stomach and stay hydrated!" She handed Maegara a drink and gave the sandwich to one of her hand snakes since the Fury was out of hand space.She paused to make sure the snake wouldnt drop it.

Just as she was about to look for Theras he came back with more arrows Oh boy.

"THeras!!" She called to him giving him a disapproving look. "What are you doing? Shooting family? You need to be more responsible with your drinking~! Eat and drink this right now!" She said shoving the food and drink at him before heading back to Daedalus and Calliope.

"Sorry bout that. So what's up?"
She tried to focus on him this time instead of scanning the room like before so she wouldn't get distracted by the next mini disaster in the making.

DaemonGabrielle
Meg! Eat and stay hydrated! Drink Responsibly

Twitchapher the 3rd
Shansa is disappointed in you. Now eat your sandwich

Daisicle
Shansa said hi before gettin distracted by being the mom friend and then came back

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff