Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Darin Yamazaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:27 am
im darin and i'll pretty much do almost anything to get gold 3nodding
but i still like to sell items for a lower price in the marketplace blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:36 am
Hey! My name is Ashley and I live in the US. Smack dab in the middle. confused (I don't like it here) I've been on for a long time (a year I think) and I do the market place all the time ( blaugh *Giggle giggle* JK) to get some extra gold. I try to sell cheap because usually if you find something you want in the market place it costs way too much, plus it's not my main way of gaining gold.  

klownstalker

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sin the Feline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:09 am
I'm Samantha, i've come to know of this place through people talking about it, first I thought it was just something stupid, but after two of my best friends joined, Suuryn and Imperfect-Chaos, I thought I could give it a try, I like Gaia very much, it's fun and there's always something to do. I'm glad I found out about it!

In any case, I love to draw, I am obsessed with Envy and Wrath, I make stories and rp a lot, mostly in FMA rp's i'm Envy and Wrath, then also I love to cycle and swim, reading is one of my fave hobbies too, and playing on my PS2.

I love to change my avi all of the time, though i'm happy with the avi I have on the moment. Also I can sometimes randomly donate something cheap that persons that I don't know want.

My favourite animes are Shaman King, Inuyasha, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, Elfen Lied and some more, also my favourite comic is Elfquest ^_^

I love pirates of the Carribean and I like FFAC, I love to watch a lot of movies xp

And lastly, I am a very nice girl, open to new things but I can be shy too, I try the best I can to make my friends smile or laugh, and I don't like it if they're down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:01 pm
Hello. smile I'm Charla (pronounced Sharla).. Live in Oklahoma, but I travel alot.. I'm constantly changing my avatar.. And I mean constantly. I spend most of my time in the marketplace buying and selling stuff.. (Obviously. That's what you do in the market..) Right now I'm questing for grass skirt as you can see in my signature. But I don't think I'll get there anytime soon on account of my addiction to using gold. wink  

Perilune

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spleepsa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:17 pm
Hello my name is spleepsa 4laugh (Leela)
i live in B.C. (in canada)
I love the marketplace, towns (now that i have a house) the slots and fishing! also I love the theater. Music is a passion for me I like ALL kinds. Example when I wash the dishes I listen to classical and when I vacuum its show tunes. I am currently waiting to go to school in September! I can’t wait go hospitality management! I’m involved in my community theater and love it. Um…. I’m crazy and I love to write, sing and act. I would say I also like drawing but I can’t really draw but I’m awesome at stick men! have a good one……  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:17 pm
    'ello loves. I'm Lulu and everything about me is boring and . . . I really just don't feel like typing anything. I'll maybe edit this later. Dx

But, I will tell you my goals with the marketplace. It is . . . To stop this rapid inflation! D< Everything has partically doubled its deemed worth and some things are just impossible to aquire. Only 2003 accounts can have the good stuff? D:

. . . I would also like a chain wallet. >_>;;

Volchitsa

lmao cause im gone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:37 pm
Hello im zach

im bought my store a little while ago and ive been selling things in about 5 seconds

ill donate gold to the guild like i did when i joined when im able to give money

thanks for the invite and *holds up rock on sign*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:04 pm
Hello, I'm Skasha. I joined gaia in '04 but have only recently learned how to vend. (well I figured it out when the coco's first came out so not that recent sweatdrop )

At the moment I'm saving up for mini angel wings, I hope to get there through the market place. wink  

Skasha

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

[BloodSplat]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:16 pm
Hey!

My names Aaron and I live in Basildon. I have been playing gaia for about 2 years, this is my second account, as i had too many "friends" that I didn't even talk to, plus 10k is a silly price to pay to change your name. I skate, and the marketplace is great. Oh, by the way, I'm one of those people who are impatient, thus sell my goods at a lower price. hint hint, hehe. erm that's it really, check my proile if i missed anything.

See you around!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:30 pm
Hey! I'm Melanie and I live in Canada. I live in a boring place, so my life is pretty boring.. Nuff said.

Pretty much all I do on gaia is play blackjack so I end up using the marketplace alot! I want to try and get my sales up to 300k before the end of the summer @.@  

xo[.Mokona.]ox

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Coffee Some More

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:02 pm
Hello. My name is Robin, I live in the South. Of America. Which I can't stand. I play blackjack a lot, and I've got a few private ticket buyers.

I spend the rest of my time in chatterbox.

My goal right now is to get something of extremely high value. Just to see if I can save up that much. I'm gunning for something 100K or more. Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Hello, my name is Alfonso, I live in Dallas,TX.

I spend alot of time on guilds and the chatterbox.

I was questing for this scarf but now that I have it I am questing for a demonbow.  

Jackal2011

B e l a c

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:58 pm
hey, I'm Caleb. Most people call me Toy but I plan on changing my SN soon. I live in long beach with my son.
right now I'm questing for a crown so i've been in the game item schange looking for tickets.
I spend alot of time ina guild I joined a few weeks ago. perhaps I'll be in here more after meeting more people. but when noone is on I go to the exchange as see if I can't make some gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:26 pm
YO! ...the names morgan, but murdocks becomeing alot more frequent IRL...

I would love to get Fuzzy Penguin Slippers, another guitar of angellus, katanas , and golden laurels... but the deals in the marketplace always kill me,inflation kills me toO!

My main priorities are getting skateboards on gaia... and chatting in the guilds and subscribed threads i'm part of...

feel free to pm anytime!  

sinister_murdock

Flavorwave

Invisible Gekko

7,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:24 am
My real name is Rachel.
Where i live is clasified ninja
I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half.
I fish tring to get biters there teeth sell good in the marketplace
I always sell in the marketplace! I sell cheaper than the reast! 3nodding (heres a secret buy buckteath from the hat plave and sell the at what ever price there selling them there but a little bit cheaper wich is aroung 1000 so you get a little extra gold! Hahahaha, (hugs marketplace).
I would love to get everything on my wish list sweatdrop  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games