Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:25 pm
Mokuba nodded agreeing to the idea. He oculd see that Seto was pleading him with his eyes. He couldnt leave Seto alone, not just yet anyways. He sipped his cocoa as he blushed from how good it tasted.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:30 pm
"Oh." Seto commented. "But, I always thought it looked better with marshmellows in it."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:46 pm
" Yeah, it tastes better too whee it makes it more creamy tasting. " Mokuba replyed. " Though Joey says it doesnt always happen, it does happen sometimes. " Mokuba explained with a smile that seemed to be filled with hope. Even if Mokuba did'nt know his family that well, Seto was his family and once and awhile they had moments like this. Though rare due to Seto working most of the time. He knew they happend or they'd never happen to him. In the case of family moments, Mokuba tended to look on the brighter side of things.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:49 pm
Seto nodded, happily. "Hai." He commented, before he drank a bit more of his cocoa. "It does taste good."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:01 pm
Mokuba smiled finishing his cocoa. Soon after he let out a little yawn, with sleepy tears forming at the ends of his eyes. He rubbed them getting a sleepy look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:44 am
Seto himself had finished his cocoa a while ago and had fallen asleep himself. His head was laid on the table in only a way a kid could manage.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:43 pm
Jounochi carried Mokuba upstairs and then went back down, picking Seto up gingerly. He carried him upstairs and tucked him in, curling up in a sleeping bag on the floor himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:31 pm
Mokuba was sleeping soundly in the bed next to Seto. Feeling the warmth in the bed, his body self conciencly snuggled closer to Seto to get even more warm. Grabbing his brothers shirt sleeves breathing softly. Even though his brother was now smaller then him, by habit, Mokuba had his body positioned so he was lower then his brother.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:50 am
Seto was still asleep and he dreamed peacefully until the morning, when his eyes slowly blinked open.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:33 am
Jounouchi woke up to the sound of a small child's yawn. Forgetting where he was for a moment, he blinked sleepily and told Shizuka to go back to sleep because it was too early.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:36 am
Mokuba however was still fast asleep next to Seto still cuddled to him. He was still in a peacful slumber with a look on his face to match.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:31 am
"I'm not a girl, don't call me a girl's name." Seto protested, though not with a whole lot of energy.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:22 pm
Arashi Cloud
"I'm not a girl, don't call me a girl's name." Seto protested, though not with a whole lot of energy.
((i dont think she was talking about Seto, i think she meant joeys sister, just saying, i dunno where she called Seto a girl, since shizuka is serenity))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:49 pm
((Jounouchi, just wasn't quite awake is all. That's why the comment.))

Jounouchi moaned, realizing where he was. "Sorry Seto, morning amnesia..."
He rubbed his eyes sleepily and sat up, his hair a mess.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:06 pm
Mokuba still layed asleep snuggled into Seto feeling like he was a child once more also. Seto always more loving in the past, especially back in the orphanage, before they went to their stepfather. That was when Seto changed, and things became different. But now it felt like a void had been filled, which was probably the reason he wanted to be near Seto so much, try to fill the void he had all this time. Now it felt saticfied, he felt so confortable still in his slumber.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff