Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:22 am
OoC: Give me a Little bit to wake up my head is still coming all together...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:53 am
OoC: Yes I do believe that a new moon is a full moon...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

-He rested quite a bit after taking the medicine from Reiha, he could feel his body starting to the regenerative process but he took to Reiha's maternal warmth. Not gaining much warmth from his own family this was different for him. He leaned against her his head against her chest as he rested a bit. A few moments passed when his eyes shot open at the sound of a howl. His eyes franticly stare over into the direction of Kaiq's battle, his eyes adjust and stare at the horror that is Kaiq's transformation. He acknowledged Cougar's presence before darting off in Kaiq's direction-

"We have to stop him or else we'll never make it back to Konoha alive!"

-Coming to rest in a nearby tree, crouched on a branch he could feel most ofthe strength of his body returning but he was still plagued with pain in some regions of his body. Why haven't you learned to control it, Kaiq? His thoughts came around to a plan for advancement as Reiha came to rest beside him-

"Alright, we need a noxious gas of some sort. One powerful to knock a horse unconcious..cause if we can render him unconcious his body will revert back and we'll be able to take him back to Konoha with us. I'll keep him busy while you prepare the gas."

-Darting down into the clearing he looks up at the menacing beast that Kaiq had turned into, grabbing the twin ninjatous from the small of his back he manuevers around the primal lycanthrope. The beast had set his eyes on him and came in slashing at him. Watching the advanced muscle system of the lycanthrope that had initiated the assault he moved his ninjatous into a defensive stance and using them to their full effect parry the sweeping claw into the base of a tree. before jumping away from Kaiq as the other set of claws came to swoop from the other direction, setting a distance far enough away from Kaiq, he slides to a stop and remains in his crouch as he stares at him. You're a lot stronger this time than I remember, Kaiq. Charging at the lycanthrope while his arm was still stuck in the base of the tree he jumped upand brought his foot to land against the top of his head. This attack proving useless he pushed off with the same foot as he saw the enormous claw coming for him again. landing kind of akwardly in a way that only irritated his back. He sank to his knees as he looked up as Kaiq freed himself from the tree and looked over in the edirection of his attacker. Please hurry, Reiha.-  

PenguinNoJutsu

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:59 am
10 minutes into the fight...

After performing yet another jutsu, Momoko watched as the man she had been fighting got tangled amongst vines. The vines had shot out from the ground, five times as thick as the ones that grew naturally in the jungles; they were her own, trailing deep underground after her at all times.

The vines bound the man almost perfectly still. He tried to cut them, but was only able to cut through about half of one before another came in to steal his weapon.

His skin, or at least whatever was revealed of it, started to turn pale. His blood circulation was being blocked in more places than was healthy, and he would soon burst...

|[ Fast forward to, let's say, another 10 minutes later... ]|

Trudging at a leisurely pace, Momoko was now looking around for her other two teammates. She had won the battle, but not before losing some stamina and a considerable amount of chakra. Their enemy was a force not to be taken lightly, apparently.

|[ Gah, had to rush this into like two minutes; sorry for skipping the juicy battle scenes you ` detail whores ` all love so much. xP In any case.. uh.. -eyes glaze over- I'm confused. Just skimmed through the last four pages since I'm not supposed to be online. You guys sure picked an awesome time to write uber long posts. xD Later. ]|

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:02 am
|_Amari_
beat.me.clever
((OoC: ...sooo...

what am i doing? do i keep waiting? i mean, its cool with me and all, but i'm just kind of... yeah.))

OoC: Welcome back, and no, you're new msision is go go underground konoha, since there's a hidden underground base where you're other A.N.B.U members are, you have to fight your way through the underground taverns. You're enemies will be low-class shinobi's and one S-rank mass-murding shinobi. He was able to capture two A.N.B.U members and demands money or he kills them.

OoC:i've been here the whole time, i just was waiting for another person from my team to post :3  

adam stardust

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:07 am
OoC: Yeah, but there is no one else on your team yet, so I'll either try to recruit or I'll have to make NPC's, but you can start it by yourself for now, sorry.

Welcome back, Riot. Where is Fallen? v_>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:07 am
OoC: Frigin sigs, photobucket is down.  

|_Amari_

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:51 am
|_Amari_
OoC: Frigin sigs, photobucket is down.

what are you talking about...?
This is kinda bad... Allthe other teams but team two arent moving along.. kinda slow.. lol.. maybe after these missions we can do something.. together? new teams? Haha.. I feel like a poet/writer like this.. weirdness..

Anger, hatred, I believe it all. With my team against me I stand no chance. But my body betrays me and continues to fight. My beast form is too strong for me, when it is the full moon. I start to grow weaker, feeling weak like I am having de-growth. The moon is starting to fade away, the sun is coming.

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRH"

I shout in anger, fear and hate. My claws, my skin, my fur, my body starts shrinking little by little as the sun is getting brighter and brighter. I slash at Silver Fox when he is near, I tried to stab him. I chase him around the snow. The snow, its gone.. Almost completely, as the corpses of the shinobi rot away. I try to grab or snatch Silver Fox with my claws as he jumps away.

"GROWLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!"

The sun is nearly shining directly at us, it is almost morning. The very early morning when the sun sets/rise. I feel like I can control myself again, i try to move my arm, nothing moves, still no use, the wolf has me. I dash at Silver Fox and happen to snag his cloak with my claw,.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:00 am
OoC: Oh sry guys, Im back...2morrow skewl starts and ive been trying to finish this project ive been tryin to do and its bringing me to the brink of INSANITY!!! scream ...umm oh yes...even though im not finished with the project I'll try to post more whee

IC:

-Akani jumped out of the tree and onto the dirt ground. She cluched her shoulder in pain, blood had soaked most of her arm. She quickly tore a peice of cloth and wrapped it around her shoulder. She continued walking and suddenly felt Momoko's chakra, faint but still there. She quickly made her way towards the chakra and finally found Momoko, she was very worn out.....although Akani too was beat , she was soaked in blood and sweat. "Yellow Tiger have *pant*...have you seen Gold Dragon?"-

FallenRaven49

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:37 am
OoC: Ok, sorry Fallen, didn't know you were busy with schoolwork, Kaiq, I meant my sig, but it's working now, and we have a new member:

Name:Makino Honzo
ANBU Name: - Choose from the list, please -
Cloak color:White
ANBU leader name: IS NOW CLOSED until further notice
Apperance:I have bright blond hair and bright blue eyes...very uncommon for a ninja, I am tall 6'0 and wear tight black pants and a black shirt under a dark blue vest.My shoes a a light weight black shoe. I have various small pouches attached to my sides.
Unqiueness?:In the Makino family Blond hair or Blue eyes are the family triats...I have both. The Makino clan is a small and not well known clan but is not to be underestimted. Light is my clan's Unqiueness. We use the light to our advantage. During the day we are able to hide ourselves amongst the light and use it the blind opponents. Our hearing is extrordiary and during the day time our power is not usually rivaled by any.

I will put him in team three.

Oh, When everyone is done with thier missions, I plan to change the A.N.B.U grouping alittle and we will all have a mission together. ( Well, not a mission, you'll see what I mean..Hehehe.. )

In-Character:

- Amari kepting leaping and venturing deeper into the woods, as he sensed two faint familiar enities nearby. He quickly moves towards that direction, hiding in the bushes, he then sees his team-mates, as he sighs in relief, walking out of bushes. - " Hey, you guys missed me? " - He said jokingly, seeing his team-mates torn and wounded. - " Damn..This mission was more complex than originally anticipated. I think we lost a team-member out there, too.." - Amari said, clenching his fists tightly. He then looks outward, seeing the dunes of Sand territory, as he walks back toward an open space in the forest, going through his small pouch, revealing a small, one-person tent. - " We should rest for a few hours, we should prepared to meet our target. " - Amari said confidently, as he set up his small tent, and going inside, resting his sore body. -

OoC: Ok, everyone should be finishing up thier missions, Team 3's should begin soon, ans whichever team finishes thier mission first, ( Team 1 or 2 ) will help team 3.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:49 am
Momoko was still in the middle of shaking her head 'no' when Amari arrived. Giving Akani a small grin at the coincidence, she sat down on the ground indian-style and watched Amari's tent.

After a few minutes, she said, "Gold Dragon? What do you mean, we might have lost a man in the forest? I haven't seen our fourth member at all since the Hokage..."

Nuclear Riot

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:26 am
Is that chaos91?

Quote:
Oh, When everyone is done with thier missions, I plan to change the A.N.B.U grouping alittle and we will all have a mission together. ( Well, not a mission, you'll see what I mean..Hehehe.. )

LMAO!! You just like copied me.. look at my post..
ZZ wait for Penguin to respond to his cloak lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:51 am
Kaiq
Is that chaos91?

Quote:

LMAO!! You just like copied me.. look at my post..
ZZ wait for Penguin to respond to his cloak lol.

OoC: I answered your question and we happen to have the same idea. o_O How is that copying?  

|_Amari_

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:54 am
OoC: Because I am bored and need better things to do:

User Image

If you want me to make one for you, PM me with an Naruto-like clothing, and the stats you would like. ( the smaller means the less talented in and you can't make your character invincible, only make yourself strong in some areas.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:55 am

Name: Hikiro Itachi
ANBU Name: Brown Lion
Cloak color: Black
Apperance: Wears the Shinobi Headband across forehead has the Green Vest, Black T-shirt, Baggy Pants and Shinobi Sandles.

(I'm a Good RolePlayer I have been in 20 different Naruto Roleplays I'd like to be a leader and do not worry I am always online on Gaiaonline roleplaying Unless i'm at school ground, away at a friend house, on vacation or at my grandmother's. other than that I'm online quite I bit.)

Batman on XTC

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:59 am
OoC: Sorry it's so short I just woke up..again...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

-His cloak had been caught, spinngin and using his ninjatou he slices his cloak inst pieces as he then jumps away from a sweeping claw. He was growing slower and weaker he could tell and his muscles were reverting back to normal slowly but surely. Landing across the clearing his eyes stare at the unstoping beast. Grabbing his mask from the ground he slid it over is face, his blonde hair flowing forth from the wind behind him. Now in his black and grey uniform he stares at Kaiq waiting for his next move.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games