Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onyx_lioness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:41 pm
'ello everyone! My name is Onyx ( as if you couldn't tell that) actually my real name is Nico. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! I live in Colorado and am very excited to meet all of you!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:54 am
Hey everyone. I'm Amber. I'm 14 years old, love Harry Potter, and live in Maine. biggrin  

jugglerchic

SincerityAnn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:32 am
hello everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:05 am
Hi, I am CNK/ ~Chibi_Noodle_Kun~, I'm 12 {13 on December 8th}, I love Harry Potter, my favorite HP book is GoF, and my favorite HP game is World Quidditch Cup. I also support the following HP pairings:

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Luna/Neville
Albus Dumbledore/Minerva McGonnagall [can't spell her name right...sorry sweatdrop ]

I have NO idea who invited me here redface , but I'm glad they did.  

~Chibi_Noodle_Kun~

Mihoriel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:41 pm
*walks in dressed in simple dress and eccentric shoes feeling very mischevious and happy. She wears flower crown given to her by Xevec( heart to him for doing that)*

Greetings to my fellow guild members...I'm Mihoriel, Azriel, or Jasmine. You choose...I like all 3 but mostly known by Azriel online...she is my rp character. Jasmine is my real name(it does exist eek ) and that what is used when i'm not on a pc and in the outdoors acting ninja ish...teehe. I'm 18, have a henna tattoo(temp) on my hand, and have finals for college soon. I'm a bookworm who noticed that she reads below her reading level and doesn't mind it(mostly emoish and everything in between), likes her music when writing, and of course writes...especially at nite as well. Lots of love and can't wait to get aquainted with you...

*Sits somewhere and takes notepad out to write fanfics down and then stands up remembering something, yelling into the crowds...*

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!

4laugh

P.S...doesn't remember who invited her but glad she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:35 am
hi imjewangel and i luv harry potter ive read all the books at least 2x's including book 6  

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:36 pm
^_^hi i'm michlle but i like to be called katie cause my cosoin is the actress of cho chang.i'm 9 and i have read all of the books,know most of the spells,watched all of the movies(i'm going to see the 4th one)and have all of the lego sets.that's why i have this wand*yell*KILL LORD VOLDEMART  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:43 pm
Hi all I am Pan From the middle of nowwhere Kansas. I am a major fantasy fan so of course I'd like Hp. I am Eccentic and witty but I tend to be worse than luna I sort of drift between the popular crowd through the no crowd. I don't know if I want one cat to come to Hogwarts with me or all and which one. So confusing. sweatdrop  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

comfylove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:00 pm
Well, let's see. My name's Amanda, I'm sixteen going on seventeen (just had a Sound of Music moment), and I live in St. Louis, MO. I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter.. and I let it be known to almost everyone I know. Hey, a girl can be proud! D=  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:18 pm
Hi, I got invited today =) I'm Aglarien/Mirky (whichever you remember) and I'm 16. I'm something of a Harry Potter maniac. Books only, I'm afraid...I got forced to see PoA at the cinema and got thrown out because I bashed it so much.  

Aglarien

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:31 pm
Comfortably_dumb: Myyyy Pokemon brings all the boys to the yard and they're like 'do you wanna trade cards'? Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade you, but not for my Charizard! <3

Do you have any eevee's?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:11 pm
My name is Nyaru, I am 17, Female, a Harry Potter Fan, a Slytherin, and a true believer/worshiper of Severus Snape whether good or evil! 4laugh  

LadyNyaruInfinity

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:35 am
erm... I'm not giving my real name out, so I guess you can all call me Kaze, and I'm 19.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:24 am
Hey thar! x]

I was invited to this guild yesterday and thought I'd give it a shot and join. Obviously I love Harry Potter (what else would I be doing here?). I began reading the books about six years ago and I am also a big fan of the movies.

A little about myself, eh? Well I'm Asryane but if you think that's too long to type you can also just call me Ane. wink Weird obsession of mine (other than HP) would be graphic and webdesign, swimming, badminton, reading, travelling, video games and roleplaying. I love a whole lot more but I'm too lazy to type it out here, besides it would probably only bore you, hee. ;D

I guess that's all I've got to say, I'll see you guys around!~ smile

Asryane

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:54 pm
LadyNyaruInfinity
My name is Nyaru, I am 17, Female, a Harry Potter Fan, a Slytherin, and a true believer/worshiper of Severus Snape whether good or evil! 4laugh

*draws a mustache on a picture of Professor Snake (I mean Snape)*  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games