Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:07 pm
"Ah, yes, I've heard that one, Jonou. Some people have interesting talents." Seto shot Honda a look. "I knew you were shooting blanks, so i figured it was safe." Oh brother, this charade has to end! I'm wearing a flippen bullet proof vest, baka. Seto realized that one of these days, one of her mental comments was going to get voiced, and in trouble would be an undersatement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:45 pm
Honda smirked at Seto's arrogance. "So, you came up here...unarmed...thinking that we didn't have real firepower...? You've got to be the dumbist smart guy--girl--person that I know." From her jacket pocket, she withdrew a cartrage of real bullets.

From her perspective, when she had someone's back--she had their back completely. As an afterthought, she added:

"Not that I'm threatening you...of course."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:25 pm
Seto blinked in suprise, the only hint betraying the sudden panic in her mind. Thank the scientists for bullet-proof vests
"You really do underestimate me, Honda." Seto said, cocky as ever "Would you really shoot me? You're on my blimp, full of my security men... women... and they'll only land on my command. You kill me..." Seto shrugged, letting Honda's mind do the rest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:39 am
Honda laughed shortly and tucked the bullets back into her pocket. "Whatever," she said with a grin. "I'm not trying to create waves... I'm just pointing out how self-assured you are."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:59 pm
"Honda," Jounouchi commented, shooting the other a warning glance. "I don't need more trouble than I have already, alright, don't taunt Kaiba into a rage, there's still stuff I have to work out and I don't any trouble until I'm finished with everything else."

Jounouchi shook her head wearily, before she looked at Seto. "As for you, Moneybags, I'm going to recommend that you don't tell anyone about this." She brushed past the other, heading for her room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:55 pm
Shizuka sighed and left the room, closing the door behind him. Mai sure was thick-headed, but if the other male didn't want to come out, then he supposed that it just wouldn't happen. He slumped on a nearby sofa, listening to the pointless conversation going on. I swear, he mused, guys can be such idiots sometimes. He nodded to himself and browsed the room for something to entertain himself with.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Jounouchi almost passed right past his sibling without realizing it, the gun was already hidden from view, so he stopped and looked at the other carefully. "What are you doing out here alone, Serenity?" Jounouchi questioned, sitting down next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:33 pm
Seto nodded, keeping her eyes on Honda. She may be the cockiest son ov a gun ever, but she wasn't so stupid as to turn her back on an armed enemy, bullet-proof vest or not.  

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:21 pm
Shizuka shrugged, "I was trying to convince Mai-sempai to come out. But I don't think it's going to happen. What were you guys talking about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:20 pm
Honda nodded back at her friend in understanding and waited until she was out of sight before following her.

"But you're not intimidated by li'll ol me, are you miss?" She couldn't help but ask as she brushed past the brunette, following her friend.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:46 pm
"Nothing, really. Um... About what you said earlier? About movin' here, why is it you'd rather live her than with Mom anyway? I mean, Tokyo's a great city, from what I hear. Domino... Well, I would think it'd seem boring compaired to what must go on in Tokyo..." Jounouchi commented, truthfully.

'You're the whole reason why I decided to live in the lion's den...' She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:46 am
"Should I be, Honda?" Seto asked psudo-innocently. Annoying people was SOOO much fun. Dangerous as heck with the gun issue, but fun none the less.  

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:23 pm
Shizuka sighed, "I love Tokyo, but I want to spend a little more time with you. What's the purpose of living in a great city if you don't have those that make you smile around?" He looked into his older sister's eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:47 am
"That's nice to hear, but, you still have school to worry about. That and you know Mom can only afford to have one of us staying with her," Jounouchi commented. "If you move here, we'd have to get our own apartment, I do not want you living on the side of town that I and Dad live on right now and you know he doesn't have a job of his own right now."  

Arashi Cloud

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:57 pm
He sighed and looked down in sadness, "Why must things be so difficult? It isn't fair." He gave his older sister a hug, "I've been thinking. I'll be entering high school in the fall. Why don't I just transfer to your school?" He knew that he was being naive, but he just couldn't help it, "I'll miss Mother a lot, but I'll have you. And I can get a job."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff