Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Eri walked out exhausted through the streets. The training was hard and physical:
"OK!" the team leader looked down the line of his three gennin. The fighter, the weapons master and Eri. The three of them gave him their undivided attention.
"We are doing a one on one session. I want you all to give it everything you have. Do not go soft on me, come at me to kill me. Eri, UP!"
"Sir!" Eri rose and unstrapped his shoulder latches. He slapped his hands together and made 3 quick hand signals. A poof engulfed him and the fight began.....
----
The team leader slammed his knee into Eri, looking past the puppet illusion and sending the puppeteer flying. Eri skidded to a stop and coughed up a bit of blood.
"Comon Eri, I know you can do something better than this. Show me something!"
Eri got up and moved his fingers like mad. His new skeletal puppet had no weapons in it yet, which gave him a slight dissadvantage. Eri's fingers moved faster and fast as brown chakra grew around them. He gave a couple of hands signals (dog, bird, tiger, bird). His puppet proofed and appeared like Eri to a tee. simultaniously, both master and puppet attack in exactly unison.
Duses Wild!
Suddenly both dissapeared in a flash as the dirt kicked up around Eri's TL.
Fwom! sweep kick to the legs
FWAP! punch to the arm
THAP! palm thrusts to the chest and strikes to the back.
The attacks increased in speed and diversity, as if there were two different fighters attacking at their own will. "Eri" struck a kick to the TL's knees and was grabbed.
"Enough, i see you came up with a new attack.....I impressed. You've improved......you pass this training exercise. You may go. Next!"

Eri luged himself into a weapons store and outfitted his puppet and walked over to the ramen store. He ordered his ramen and layed his hands in his arms. He was low on chakra and physical energy and only enjoyed the smell of his ramen for a bit.
((hope that makes anysense sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:02 pm
He looked over to Klou. "It all fits. Would you mind filling me in? This problem is getting too complicated, I don't care if I am the 4th Hokage. Gaara, both you and your boss and going to die today."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:13 pm
Ribbin_Sama
He looked over to Klou. "It all fits. Would you mind filling me in? This problem is getting too complicated, I don't care if I am the 4th Hokage. Gaara, both you and your boss and going to die today."

"Keh, well, he probably wants power..." she coughed. "Shiden... Purple Lightning..." she mumbled. "Remember this chain, earlier it made a sound like thunder? Any of this starting to click...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:10 am
"Is this purple lightning of yours really that powerful? If he thinks he can come and beat the two of us and take it, then why would he need it? I think you're not thinking hard enough." He sighed. "If I can't fight this Kuroppoi guy soon, I'm gonna take you out first Gaara. You want freedom so bad, I'll free you."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxPuNkD_pUnKxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:45 am
Celtic Wolf
Ribbin_Sama
OOC: Ok, have a good night Fallen!

IC:"So you won't help me. Well when you live through this you are welcome to stay in my village. But I will kill this person, and I will protect you as well. Because if you live, and I can't let him kill you, then you may be a threat, but I know there is some good deep down inside you. And either I will show you that good, or kill you myself."

Klou let out a frustrated sigh. "That stupid man... Rid the world of his stupidity, Yondaime...do us all a favour." she chuckled. "Everything fits, now..."

OOC: I'm baaaaaaack! Ladykillers is a funny movie X3
XxPuNkD_pUnKxX - Of course you may join!

(( Yay! *Goes to backread* ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:16 am
- Gaara glared at the ninjas, "You think Im stupid Klou? May I ask why? Wanting to die is not a stupid thing....especially when your me. So dont you even dare insult me again...you dont even know me...." he stopped glaring at her, and looked at Yondaime. "You would really kill me?" he asked sorta hopefully. I dont want to die by him though...I want Kuroppoi to do it... Inside voice: 'You stupid arrogant fool!!! Kuroppoi would have such pleasure in killing you!!!! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THAT f** HAPPY?!?!?!' ...No of course not! Inside voice: 'Then what are you going to do?' ....Let Yondaime kill me? Inside voice: 'Wrong idiot!!! Youre going to help him and this village!!!' ....No way!! Why should I?!!? Inside voice: 'Its time for you to finally do some good Gaara!!!' ....."Good...?" Gaara looked at the ground still in deep thought.-  

FallenRaven49

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:40 am
FallenRaven49
- Gaara glared at the ninjas, "You think Im stupid Klou? May I ask why? Wanting to die is not a stupid thing....especially when your me. So dont you even dare insult me again...you dont even know me...." he stopped glaring at her, and looked at Yondaime. "You would really kill me?" he asked sorta hopefully. I dont want to die by him though...I want Kuroppoi to do it... Inside voice: 'You stupid arrogant fool!!! Kuroppoi would have such pleasure in killing you!!!! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THAT f** HAPPY?!?!?!' ...No of course not! Inside voice: 'Then what are you going to do?' ....Let Yondaime kill me? Inside voice: 'Wrong idiot!!! Youre going to help him and this village!!!' ....No way!! Why should I?!!? Inside voice: 'Its time for you to finally do some good Gaara!!!' ....."Good...?" Gaara looked at the ground still in deep thought.-

"I didn't recall calling you stupid. I called him stupid." she said, motioning towards Yondaime. "Or, at least implied it."

Klou twirled a long strand of hair between her fingers. "My name is purple lightning. I am purple lightning, Yondaime,"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:04 pm
"You....are the Purple Lightning? Then what could Kuroppoi do by killing you. This man is sick, he must be killed. As for you Gaara, if you do not want to help me fight Kuroppoi, then I will kill you myself." He slowly reached behind his back.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:22 pm
Ribbin_Sama
"You....are the Purple Lightning? Then what could Kuroppoi do by killing you. This man is sick, he must be killed. As for you Gaara, if you do not want to help me fight Kuroppoi, then I will kill you myself." He slowly reached behind his back.

Klou glared at Yondaime. "There are very greedy people in the world, with 'If-I-can't-have-it-no-one-can' atitudes, you know?" she growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:26 pm
-Gaara glared at Yondaime for a second, "....As much as I want my freedom...there are other things I guess I should worry about more......" he breathed heavily as he thought for awhile. "I guess I owe it to Klou to help her...for what I did before....So then I guess while Im helping her, I shall help your village as well..." he said a while smiling a little.-  

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:28 pm
Yondaime nodded. "I see......In that case I shall protect you with my life. For I know how it feels to be sought after with such a brutal possessive attitude. But you must sit out of this fight between me and Kuroppoi. It would only endanger you if you fought." He turned to Klou. "Especially in the condition you are in." He turned to Gaara. "Thank you, but you don't need to help my village, just help me protect Klou."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:02 pm
Klou looked weary. "It's like I'm ... a posession or something." she muttered. "As long as my insides heal, I'll be fine... But still, Gaara... you tried to kill me before. How do I know you're not befrending me in order to finish the job?"  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:23 pm
-Gaara smiled at the purple haired ninja, "Heh....If I had wanted to kill you I would have done so last night...rest easy when I say that Im on your side..."-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:42 pm
FallenRaven49
-Gaara smiled at the purple haired ninja, "Heh....If I had wanted to kill you I would have done so last night...rest easy when I say that Im on your side..."-

Klou looked at him skeptically. "I guess I don't have a choice...?" she chuckled. "I guess it would be wize of us to get moving, ne?"  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:08 pm
OOC:Klou! I'm here! RP time. But, now I'm at my house, no more DSL for me. Crappy Dial up. ^^;

IC:He patted her shoulder and whispered into her ear. "Don't worry, he's sincere.. But if not, then I will not hesitate to kill him." He looked over to Gaara. "I'm tired of waiting, where is this Kuroppoi?" He said with a smirk.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games