Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakata

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:53 pm
I'm a big fan of Rivalshipping, a.k.a. Sasu/Naru. It's practically cannon in the series.

But I'm just as big a fan of Demonshipping, a.k.a. GaaNaru. After all...birds of a feather and all that...

For non-yaoi, I'm a firm supporter of Bindshipping, a.k.a. Shika/Temari. There have been one too many good arguements on this couple that I won't bother really throwing my two cents as to why.

But I also like Promiseshipping, a.k.a. Lee/Sakura. Lee needs the love and Sakura needs to realize that looks aren't everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:22 pm
Naruto and Sakura!! heart  

Vyedr Zeh

xInuzuka Kibax

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:55 pm
Have we had yuri in here yet? 'Cause you all know you want some TemariSakura lovin' here. XD

Hmm, probably either ShikaNaru, ShikaSasu, ShikaKiba or NaruGaa. OR the random pairing that I made up- ItaShika. I even made a pairing about it! *dances*

BUUUT the best one of all would have to be JiraiNaru. *waves the yaoi banner as well* I mean, Jiraiya saw Naruto practically naked. >>

AND I LOVE THE KIBA! I have it saved on my bookmarks! *points to it* See? Right there underneath this site!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:08 pm

Naruto and Jiraia? Seriously? That isn't yaoi, that's *****, and illegal for a reason.

I only like pairings that can be explained to my satisfaction, which is why I go for Lee/Choji, hands down.

sweatdrop Think I'm crazy, do you?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/naruto100/71643.html#cutid1  

RedCrow108

Tha-Pope

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:26 pm
I think the cutest couple would be naruto and Hinata

hinata is so cute whenever she talks to naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:52 pm
hmm i'd have to go with hinata/naruto. they're just too cute together. then again, almost anyone goes together if you want them too. heck, there are fanfics with saukra/kakashi.  

Ashton654

Chrisss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:11 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
anbu38
ChibiAngelwolf
what about neji? razz

neji and ten-ten....well at least that is what i think would be kawaii...haha

I think Neji and Hinata is better..

ewwwwwww.. give me glimpses of incest.

thats nasty.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:16 pm
I would say Naruto and Hinata or Naruto with Sakura.  

G03NITZ

Fumiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:42 pm
NaruHina heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:02 am
Ashton654
hmm i'd have to go with hinata/naruto. they're just too cute together. then again, almost anyone goes together if you want them too. heck, there are fanfics with saukra/kakashi.

Sakura and Kakashi?!!!! No way! There is way too old of an age difference with them. Those will be some fanfics I avoid.  

Titicko

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:09 am
RedCrow108

I only like pairings that can be explained to my satisfaction, which is why I go for Lee/Choji, hands down.

the mental image is stuck.... xp xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:35 pm
The cliche couples (sasusaku and inoshika) bode pretty well with me. A well written SakuNaru is also good.  

FreezeFlame

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:09 pm
Aww. Chouji and Shikamaru are such a cute couple 4laugh What? Oh, you want a serious answer...fine then, Sasuke and Sakura. Sure, Sakura is just blindly following him, and Sasuke is ignoring her, but hey. If he'd stop ignoring her, they'd hit it off XD Plus, me thinks that Sakura was smart enough to figure out that in the first few when Naruto disguised as Sasuke...I mean, who wouldn't?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:19 pm
Mistah_Sandman
Hmm...i'm not sure sweatdrop Though my freind wants me to write either a Gaara/Sakura or a Gaara/Hinata,and i'm really having a hard time with both of them sweatdrop The Gaara/Hinata one is coming along though...
NO!... its Gaara/Jazzniko <3 he's mine! scream  

Jazzniko

Parvaneh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:54 pm
Sasuke & Sakura

Naruto & Hinata

Shikamaru & Ino  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games