Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Legend turnement Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:04 pm
((Wasn't that kinda an auto hit? I'm very confused as to how to beat this dude. it makes no sense.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:29 pm
SkittleScion
((Wasn't that kinda an auto hit? I'm very confused as to how to beat this dude. it makes no sense.))

((well actuly with the amount of energy gone after your little suden change thing, it would take all the energy you had left to block the one that was stioll coming after youbecause of the holy prayer thing, and because you blocked you, it knocked you to the groudn with no energy as Darth Gravear sends another one at you. I don't see how anything you did could of been an auto hit when you dont have any energy to attack with. Hes tricky but theres not much you have realy done to attack him with, you've only used your guns and your vampire thing, which dosen't work well becase Darth Gravear is all holy and crap.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:21 pm
((I meant you auto hit me, not the other way around.

And yes, but what else is there? How am I sposed to fight him if he's leaving and leaving me to fight off a blizzard?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:34 pm
SkittleScion
((I meant you auto hit me, not the other way around.

And yes, but what else is there? How am I sposed to fight him if he's leaving and leaving me to fight off a blizzard?))

((dude, these people are not imposible I will promise you that, but you realy want to be able to call Sogue a legond if he can only do two things in a fight and give up if there is a storm coming. get that mind going.
oh and if you did mean it was an auto hit then yes it was, and yes it sucks, probaly hurt alot))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Sogue shuddered. He felt the cold coming. He moved himself up and followed Gravear with enough distance to be safe. He hobbled along slowly, keeping his eyes on the Elf. His nose ran wild, however, searching for the scent of any wildlife that he could siphon nearby. He needed energy if he was going to finish off Gravear and prevent this most likely lethal blizzard from overtaking him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:17 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue shuddered. He felt the cold coming. He moved himself up and followed Gravear with enough distance to be safe. He hobbled along slowly, keeping his eyes on the Elf. His nose ran wild, however, searching for the scent of any wildlife that he could siphon nearby. He needed energy if he was going to finish off Gravear and prevent this most likely lethal blizzard from overtaking him.

((sorry dude but to keep the most amount of relistickness, haha I made up a word, how is Sogue handleing the blade that just struck him. Oh and the animals near by are all mpc's if thats the right term, you make it up.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:32 pm
((He's limping, he got struck and it hit him, so he's limping))

A mile along or so Sogue came upon a moose. He shot it easily and then sucked it dry, using a mixture of it's blood to rejuvinate his energy, and to heal his wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:45 pm
SkittleScion
((He's limping, he got struck and it hit him, so he's limping))

A mile along or so Sogue came upon a moose. He shot it easily and then sucked it dry, using a mixture of it's blood to rejuvinate his energy, and to heal his wounds.

((yeah fine, I thought the request for more realism was dome to but ....fine gosh....GOSh * with a loud sigh))
Darth Gravear found himself a nice place in a pine tree to lay up against. He sat down and layed against it. Being very sure that there was no sign of him being any where around. He even sented himself with a pine herb to free himself of any noticeable sent. Now all there was left to do was wait.
"Sogue, you may have been killed but that was for a bigger purpose then just to get rid of you. Tis is the real deal. I amy be to much for you"

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Sogue eventually made his way back to the forest like area. He managed to rip a small tree out of the ground and make himself firewood. He trekked along for quite a while before finding a small cave in the snowbanks. He nestled himself in and piled up the wood. He cut himself and let his blood drip onto the firewood. He then took a rock and Form, and cut the rock with his dagger, making a spark that lit his flammable blood up. The fire was toasty, and at least he was dry and warm until the blizzard hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:04 pm
Darth Gravear leaned hard up against the tree and casted a living beshido(sp). The tree behind him sucked him up as apart of the trees stump.
the bark rapped around him and its long leaves surounded him like a blanket. this combanation would keep him alive through the cold as long as the tree was alive. Once fully protected he gave the last few words of the b;izard spell.
Darth Gravear then casted his overdrive. "Chilled Bones"
The moon was now 10 times closer to the earth then it should be and blocked the sun out completly. The temp. droped to about 100 degrees below zero and a huge blizard started up. the sky grew even darker with black clouds that snwoed so hard it was like moving mountains. The storm covered over everything.
((ok this is how this will work. You will eithr live or die based on a #. we could roll dice but I dont want to do that. I have my # and I will write it down....if you get that # right you live in your little dome in the groudn with your spent flames. If not you die and Darth Gravear takes the win. Its an intresting ending but I realy want to move on and I dont think you would of won if it wasan actual fight based on diffrent rules. the next thing for this to work is you would have to agree with these terms.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:03 pm
((Sounds good...soo...if I lose, which is likely, will Gravear move on and I can fight someone else? Cause I feel like that. I'm sick of this dude.

And what do you want the number to be out of?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:33 pm
SkittleScion
((Sounds good...soo...if I lose, which is likely, will Gravear move on and I can fight someone else? Cause I feel like that. I'm sick of this dude.

And what do you want the number to be out of?))

((Dude dont even worry about it...I got it all under control))
Just then the mountain blizard and everything with it vanished. You where back in a huge arena in the middle of a colloseum(sp) with Darth gravear over top of you holding out his hand.
"good fight Sogue. Its great news to see your back and still fighting." He said lifting you to your feet. The crowds where crying out in joy and excitment. Over the loud speakers a voice cryed Darth gravear's name.
"Darth Gravear is our winner. A splended and strategic battle. He will be moving on up and Sogue will stay in place. What an amazing battle."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:45 pm
Sogue shivered once and then felt the warm blood return to his extremities.

"Yeah. Never fought an elf before. Glad to have you on OUR side," Sogue chuckled.

He took Gravear's hand and let himself be lifted up.

He let out a sigh.

Who's next? he thought, I have a new skill to try out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:49 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue shivered once and then felt the warm blood return to his extremities.

"Yeah. Never fought an elf before. Glad to have you on OUR side," Sogue chuckled.

He took Gravear's hand and let himself be lifted up.

He let out a sigh.

Who's next? he thought, I have a new skill to try out.

"One quetion before I leave you to your next fight.........have you ever been trained. You have amazing skill but from my eyes little direction." Darth Gravear said leading you out of the arena. He swords where carefully placed back at his side and arms crossed. he was trying to ignor the screams from fans all oevr for both sides of the fight.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:59 pm
"Actually, no. All my training has either come from instinct or the strength of my species. Other than that I only have improvisation to go by. Which is dangerous enough, and a rare skill.

In fact, when I was born, I was raised to become a linguist. I never actually planned on being a fighter until I joined a blood fued with my half brother, and then I just learned to fight for my own survival.

And thank you for the compliment, by the way."

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games