Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:05 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
"Do me a favor?" Kai said.
Kai looked up and turned around looking at him with the sharingan activated.
"Show me the extent of your Uchiha blood." kai said to him.

Kenji, though a favour, didn't activiate his Ryuuingan (To Shinji: Tell me if you want that changed), he was told by his sensei not to do so freely. He does want to prove that he is one of the Uchiha, but was afraid that he might be looked upon as an impure kind of Uchiha.
"Kenji if you are worried about something don't be those of us in the Uchiha clan are not judgemental." Kai said to Kenji.

Kenji looked into Kai's eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. "Hai" Kenji said with a nod. Then he closed his eyes.

Opening them slowly, it can be seen that he is an Uchiha since his eyes had turned red, however, it is evident that he isn't a pure blood, because there are no dots on surrounding the pupil and the pupil itself is slitted a little, like a dragon. "The thing I learned about the Ryuugan, is that it also has levels like the Sharingan, however, unlike the Sharingan, I can activate them in their seperate levels. What you see now is just level one."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:57 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji looked into Kai's eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. "Hai" Kenji said with a nod. Then he closed his eyes.

Opening them slowly, it can be seen that he is an Uchiha since his eyes had turned red, however, it is evident that he isn't a pure blood, because there are no dots on surrounding the pupil and the pupil itself is slitted a little, like a dragon. "The thing I learned about the Ryuugan, is that it also has levels like the Sharingan, however, unlike the Sharingan, I can activate them in their seperate levels. What you see now is just level one."
"Uchiha wouldn't need to access the lower levels of the sharingan. Show me how far your power can progress with this Ryuugan." Kai said opening his partially formed mangekyou sharingan.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:46 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Uchiha wouldn't need to access the lower levels of the sharingan. Show me how far your power can progress with this Ryuugan." Kai said opening his partially formed mangekyou sharingan.

"Very well" Again, Kenji closed his eyes and then slowly opened them, but revealing the 2-dotted Sharingan/Ryuugan. "Since I'm a cross breed, the levels have changed, making it from 4 (Thats mengekyu counted) to 6. This is just level 3 Ryuugan, but comparing to the Sharingan, just a level 2." Then, Kenji let his eyes revert back to normal. "That's as far as I go. The Ryuugan can also permit something else. It permits the owner to have his chakra increasaed by a small level, meaning a chakra boost. However, the drain of chakra would also increase, if I try to use something of a high level of a jutsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:57 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"Very well" Again, Kenji closed his eyes and then slowly opened them, but revealing the 2-dotted Sharingan/Ryuugan. "Since I'm a cross breed, the levels have changed, making it from 4 (Thats mengekyu counted) to 6. This is just level 3 Ryuugan, but comparing to the Sharingan, just a level 2." Then, Kenji let his eyes revert back to normal. "That's as far as I go. The Ryuugan can also permit something else. It permits the owner to have his chakra increasaed by a small level, meaning a chakra boost. However, the drain of chakra would also increase, if I try to use something of a high level of a jutsu."
((No offence but I think that kind of a bloodline ability is ridiculously powerful.))  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:05 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((No offence but I think that kind of a bloodline ability is ridiculously powerful.))

((Oh ok lemme edit the thing out... umm but just to let you know, the extra levels doesn't change anything. Its just the power of the sharingan divided into 6 instead of 4 and the boost and and loss, isn't that a fair trade? Opinion needed))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:17 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Oh ok lemme edit the thing out... umm but just to let you know, the extra levels doesn't change anything. Its just the power of the sharingan divided into 6 instead of 4 and the boost and and loss, isn't that a fair trade? Opinion needed))
((If you had explained it with more clarity then it would have made sense and we could have avoided wasting a perfect rp time.))  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:21 am
((Let me get this down. Ok Sharingan has 3 levels, excluding the Mengekyu. Now, at levels one and two, nothing speial is happening. At level 3, the Sharingan can see through Taijutsu. For the Ryuugan, is just spreading out the bonuses. So meaning, I won't be seeing the taijutsu till level 7 Ryuugan, which is the same as Level 3 Sharingan. Get me? If Shinji aprroves, then I'll just miss out the chakra boost thing.

Ryuuingan = Sharingan + Ryuugan.

Level 1: Red eyes, no dots.
Level 2: Darker Red eyes, no dots.
Level 3: Red eyes, 1 dot.
Level 4: Darker red eyes, 1 dot.
Level 5: Red eyes, 2 dots.
Level 6: Red eyes, 3 dots.
Level 7: Red eyes, 4 dots.
Level 8: Mengekyu.

Now, from here the only difference is the appearance of the Ryuuingan and the way how jutsus are copied/transfered. Lv1 and Lv2 Ryuuingan is just a normal, Lv1 Sharingan. Then Lv3 and Lv4 Ryuuingan is again a normal Lv1 Sharingan. Then the Lv5 and Lv6 is the same as a Lv2 Sharingan, Lv7 is the same as the Lv3 Sharingan and then the Mengekyu, you know. As I said before, the levels doubled but has no affet in the person, just takes longer to achieve levels.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:58 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
"Do me a favor?" Kai said.
Kai looked up and turned around looking at him with the sharingan activated.
"Show me the extent of your Uchiha blood." kai said to him.

Daisuke woke up from a dreamless sleep.
He saw Kaistanding front of him and the unknown boy behind him.
"Whatthe..." Daisuke began.
He activated the Sharingan and looked at Kai sternly.
"I see you finally woke up Daisuke." Kai said to Daisuke.

"God dammit stop ignoring me!" Daisuke said as he turned away and walked off.
"I'll get you Kai...if i have to kill myself in the progress"

Daisuke finally reached the forest where he sat down on a tree. He thought of how everyone was much stronger than him. How he had to beat all of them to prove his point. Then it's settled, i'll train my a** off if i can beat them..." he said quietly as he re-activated his lvl.2 sharingan, then furthering it into lvl.3.  

Daisuke_Dp

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:03 am
Rio and Genma had be served and they were eating, well Rio was enhaling. "You certainly like to eat." Said Genma, "Or is that because of your bloodline?" Rio took a brake from eating to anwser. "Yeah, my symbiotes are really hungry!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:22 am
((Kai, you've been accused of bamfing. Read the RPing rules in barton town, please don't do this. Oh and fill me on what has happened.))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:56 am
When Rio and Genma got home Gemna went to sleep and Rio tried to do the same. As he layed in his bed he remember his what his mother said after she finished teaching him the Ohmu clans most powerful and secretive moves, "Now remember," She had said,"although these jutsus are extremely potent, they can wear even and Ohmu clansmen down if they haven't gained complete perfection of them and the one i just taught you, never use it unless you absolutly need to, it dangerous even to the user, you could get stuck in a tree if your not carefull..." Rio got up and walked over to the window and climbewd out. He made his way to a forest and stood in a grove of trees. "I'v got to prefect these jutsus" he thought to him self. This is our clan's deadliest move, if i can master it, then they will finally reconize me for something other than a Ohmu pedigree. Rio walked up to a tree, bit his tumb, dropped the blood on the runes that were tattooed on his palm and made a long chain of complicated hand seals as the runes spread from his palms to his elbows and continued to cover his entire body. He then placed his hand on the bark of the large tree and the bark started to grow from the tree and cover his body. Soon his entire budy was covered in bark and he felt himself flow into the tree, as soon as he did his mind hurt from the precise concntration and charka control that it took maintain the jutsu and he seprerated himself from the tree as he walk out from the trunk leaving a strange streched looking growth of wood in his wake. When he was totally separate from the tree he fell to his knees, panting. "Damn, he said as he caught his breath, "this is so f*ing hard!" Feeling his physical stabilty returning he stood up and walked over to the wood statue of himself he had left. Angry at him self he punched the head off, sending splinters flying, even though his physical strength had returned, his charka reserves were still almost completely drained from his fail attempt at the jutsu, something he wasn't very used to. As he walked away he thought, 'I guess the 'Bio Intergration' Jutsu will have to wait still....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:41 am
"Kenji you'll have to excuse me. I have to practice some of my new jutsu." Kai said to Kenji quickly disappearing in a blur.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:05 am
Sabu looked back and forth between the two Uchiha as they talked. He didn't know much about them, after all he wasn't from this village. He turned to Shinji.
"Did you know that I couldn't take to back to my village unless you had permission?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:12 am
Kai appears at a large bed of water.
"This will be perfect." Kai said.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:17 pm
Looks at Kai who suddenly appeared on a bed of water. Then he looks around for the other Uchiha. "Where did the other cousin go?" looking at Kai. Then turning back to Shinji "Where did you friend go?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games