Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:41 pm
o wow im still the newest member of the guild! i feel so special xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:56 pm
But I've added several people to the guild since you.  

Zahmira

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:59 pm
hmm the list lies to me... i will have to yell at it now... stupid things giving me false information...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:02 pm
o great can my day get any worse... my cell phone just broke... my TV is still broken... my cd player broke today... my leg is still in pain from running! meh!! i need something good to happen soon  

Satan is my Bitch

trickylove

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:09 am
blakemann
o great can my day get any worse... my cell phone just broke... my TV is still broken... my cd player broke today... my leg is still in pain from running! meh!! i need something good to happen soon
umm... just stay away from me and my stuff.

This reminds me of that beer commercial where this guy wont let his friend touch anything cause he breaks everything. (I think it was for Blue but i'm not sure)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:17 am
uh, I'm back. What's going on, since I've been gone for nearly a month. And where's DM?  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:23 am
I don't know. DM disappeared...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:01 pm
Excuse the DM absence, Had to do my summer job and was spending little time on Gaia, now I can't spend time on Gaia since my grandparents have one phone line and When I am on internet I use it and they need the phones open since they are selling their house and need to be able to receive calls from their real estate people.  

SC Seung Mina

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:02 pm
it is excused
at least u didn't forget us  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:04 pm
Eck... So I've been more or less inactive for a while, and I figured you're due for an explanation. Since last Thursday, I was in Michigan trying to find an apartment to live while I'm at my first year of Grad school. It was a bit hectic, as apparently Ann Arbor's 30-something annual art fair was being held - and it was huge, making parking driving, and hotel-finding irksome. But eventually a place was found and a lease was signed (Yay! Knowing where you'll be living when you need to move in less than a month takes off a great deal of stress). Unfortunately, as my parents are also moving , and in the process of showing the house I've been required to help with countless hours of packing, boxing things up, and tidying the house. Also it will mean that I will be gone for many long portions of time, when the realtors come and bring people, and I have to disconnect myself, stow away my laptop so things look 'neat' and leave. And then there's the hassel about finishing my costume for the Renaissance festival. (Eek!)

All, in all, very little work will be getting done on my AMV, it is unlikely I will be able to review any AMVs, and doing anything more than a cursory check in on what's new, is probably out of the question. See you again in full force probably mid-September, after I get oriented to my position as a graduate student instructor, and the new environment. I'll miss it here though, sad  

Balcerzak

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:53 pm
well good luck with all that Balcerzak

*is still afraid of life after highschool*
and we will miss you also  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:10 pm
Good luck, Balcerzak!

Well, I'm caught up in my reviewing, so I will probably be going now. I'll be back in about 2 weeks or so.

I'll try to poke my head in, but at my parent's place they have a realy old computer and dial-up. So Gaia kinda makes their computer blow up.

Later!  

Zahmira

trickylove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:20 am
bye Zahmira, I'll try and start writing some reviews while your gone. Have fun and please don't do the cake in the face thing... its so predictable... be creative!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:48 pm
ok, i really hate to bring up the same thing again, but we need some new people who will post, instead of lurking. So far, from what I've seen Zahmira, DM, Blakeman, Harvestor of sorrow, Satan, and I were/are the biggest posters here.
We have 108 members and we only have about 20% of those posting. Please if you lurk, post more often. I sugest we start threads for Fav Anime, Music, ect. Also, instead of just reviewing AMV's have people suggest AMV's they like, so we all can see.  

Firamax

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:06 pm
^ what he said!
btw I am blakemann! muwahahaha! whee  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items