Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:42 pm
Dark_wolf124
as dark inspected all of her pups, as most mothers do, she noticed a feather on Angel's back, it was not easy to find for it was a white feather. Dark thought it had fallen off of a bird's nest from above and landed on angel, however when she went to pull it off, the pup let out a sreech of pain. Dark imediatly stopped and looked at Lur
"do you think that i passed on some of my demon traits to Angel? or Kalten or Tharran for that matter?"
Dark was very worried, she feared that her prophecy may have been passed onto her only daughter.

Lur looked over at Angel, noticing the feather after a long glance. "Are you sure its' not just a feather form a bird of some sort?" he asked, but the look on Dark's face answered his question. "Don't worry, our pups are and will be just fine." he said reassurringly. The feather on Angel's back twitched a little, and another was seen underneath it. When the small pup stretched out, he noticed that her black paw pads were oddly shaped... similar to those of her mother's. He worried a bit too... but nothing had happened so far to Dark. "She'll be alright" he said again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:45 pm
((omg my parents are getting mad at me i g2g))

"well if you say so lur, let's get some sleep"

at that, dark wrapped herhead, tail and wings around her new pups and lur, she was so happy to finally be accepted and have a family of her own

((let's rp again tomorow, ill be on later in the afternoon like 3 or something, i hope we can chat, bye)  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:46 pm
((alright, same here. bye then. ^^ yay puppies!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:47 pm
applz
((alright, same here. bye then. ^^ yay puppies!!!))

((so cool, good night))  

Dark_wolf124

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:53 pm
* Wondering what should she wish for. She knows and wishes for it closing her eyes.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Dark is wonken up the following morning by the sound of whimpering. she opend her eyes and say Angel, Kal and Tharran wandering around by lur  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:16 pm

Lur was still asleep. In his dream, he was in a great battle. He felt the bodies fo other wolves fall upon him, and the sounds of iron weapons clashing. He woke up suddenly when something hit hit nose painfully. He realized the bodies were merely the small ones of his pups as they crawled around with closed eyes, bumping into several things. Lur smirked and with one paw, sweeped them up towards him and Dark where they were safe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 pm
Dark nuzzled them close to her body, for some reason today was a colder day then normal
"lur, can u go look at the sky outside? it's way to cold for this summer, it feels like srping just began"  

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:24 pm
while she watched the pups, she noticed something on angel, so when she went to wipe off the dirt from her face, she noticed her eyes had opend
"lur look her eyes" she pointed to her eyes, but it was not of joy, it was of fear, her eyes had no color to them, only black spheres  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:27 pm

Lur jumped back to Dark to notice Angel's beady eyes. "She is only a pup" he told Dark. "Her eyes will change over time until she becomes mature ((well.. happens with other animals)). But I think they are beautiful" he said, smiling, but at the same time... concerned.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:32 pm
"but angel isnt just an normal pup, she has my curse in her genes and this maybe part of it"
dark gazed down at her pup, then a flash back came when she rememberd the same thing happening to her, dark's eyes turned pure white((like storm's from x-men)) as the memories started to come back from the past, she shook her head and was back to normal
"um, what just happend?" dark had no memory of the past few seconds  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:40 pm
((late reply because i had to go do something))

Lur decided not to remind her of her worries. "Everything is fine, don't worry" he added. He licked her muzzle before leaving the cave to check the weather.
To his surprize, it was raining... but the rain was a grayish colour, unlike the clear and pleasing raindrops that usually fell upon his nose. The sky was clouded, and a distant thunder cry was heard. Several fish from the pond were floating on its surface, probably dead. He bolted back in the cave. "The weather seems strange today. I think you shoudl stay here with the pups while I go into the forest to find something to eat... I think the pond is somewhat contaminated, so I won't fish there.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:44 pm
Dark stood up in protest but the three pups began whimpering from being to cold, so she quickly walked over to lur, put her muzzle into lur's side and said
"please be careful, i can't take care of the pups on my own"
dark wantd to stand there for a while but the pups were crying out to her, so she went back to them, lied down and pulled them in close with her muzzle and wings so that they would warm up again  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 pm

Lur nodded in agreement. "I will. Don't you worry" he said, trying to add a little humor or good thought with his smile. He glanced at Dark and the pups, and then exited the cave, heading for the forest.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:49 pm
Dark found a fish bone that she could naw on while lur was gone, she was nervous and scared for him, also, the strange weather was making her feel strange again  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games