Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:02 pm
The raw chapter for 238's out. Looks like a bunch of wrap-up stories for the other characters. Anyway, some scenes look promising...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:09 pm
DanieBarton03
The raw chapter for 238's out. Looks like a bunch of wrap-up stories for the other characters. Anyway, some scenes look promising...

I saw it and I was like, "Looks like this time..I SERIOUSLY need to know what they are saying..."  

ChibiAngelwolf

Furyion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:13 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
DanieBarton03

I saw it and I was like, "Looks like this time..I SERIOUSLY need to know what they are saying..."

That's an understatement.

And I'm excited to see new Akatsuki members. Hell yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:29 pm
Zrana
THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(People knowingly posting spoilers, please use white colored text to save from someone accidentally reading a major spoiler.)

This thread is for SERIOUS discussion about the Naruto series. If you post here with 'hello' and 'Gaara is hot' etc etc, then your post will be deleted.

KEEP ON TOPIC. -you have been warned-

I haven't watched any of the episodes... I'm on chapter 238 for the manga but, it's the japanese version that i read, i don't get it. I'll have to wait for the english version.... I'M KEEPING ON THE SAME TOPIC SINCE THIS POST IS STARTED... THIS POST WON'T BE DELETED, RIGHT? wink lets hope not.  

The Lord Of All Things

Yomei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:35 pm
DanieBarton03

Heck yeah! I wish I could read Japanese, so that I'd know what was going on with Shikamaru and Temari. whee

Anyway, it DOES look like there's going to be a definite time jump coming up, now that all these character stories are wrapping up...what does this mean for the series?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:55 pm
Ho s**t. Chapter 238 was translated (although not by Inane) and I've got to say... well... time for a spoiler!

I'm severly ******** disappointed in Sasuke. I thought he had just happened to pass Orochimaru in a city or something, but to ******** train with him?! SASUKE, I HATE YOU, BUT YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT! I guess he was lying when he said that he'd find his own strength. Well, the three Sannin are going to pass on their traits to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura for sure now. That's good, although I'm sure we could all see it coming from the moment Naruto started training with Jiriya and Orochimaru got an interest in Sasuke.

It's cool that everyone is training. I can't wait to see all of their new ultimate techniques. I wonder if Lee will finally realize the true power he has as a drunken boxer... and also, what is the next level that Neji wants to attain? Maybe his Byakugan range will extend or something?

And I didn't realize that Akatsuki wanted to kill Orochimaru... I just thought he left of his own accord and everyone was cool with that, but I see that Akatsuki hates him. Good... Orochimaru is a b*****d. I can't wait to see all of Akatsuki attack. That'll be insane.

Furyion

Biryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:11 pm
lol gai, was like on the floor that was hilarious, and TenTen gave a "cute" look to lee i think, but yeah the chapter was very interesting XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:26 am
Yaaaaaaaaay... They're finally going to reveal the secret about Kakashi's eye in the next chapters... biggrin Aren't they...?  

SneTernal

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:50 am
wink i cant wait till the next chapters come smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:46 pm
Yea I have read all the chapters are out and waiting patiently on 238. Though I had the HUGEST SPOILERS ever told to me. I wanted to beat the hell out of my brother for telling me this but then I was happy. I will not repeat it cause I am not totally sure on the source my brother got it from.

A little off topic. Ep 107 is out and it looks like the anime is gettin back on track. FINALLY!!!  

Zhaitan

The_Yone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:14 pm
107 is very good...but 108 is gonna be the best one.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:54 pm
Furyion
Ho s**t. Chapter 238 was translated (although not by Inane) and I've got to say... well... time for a spoiler!

I'm severly ******** disappointed in Sasuke. I thought he had just happened to pass Orochimaru in a city or something, but to ******** train with him?! SASUKE, I HATE YOU, BUT YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT! I guess he was lying when he said that he'd find his own strength. Well, the three Sannin are going to pass on their traits to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura for sure now. That's good, although I'm sure we could all see it coming from the moment Naruto started training with Jiriya and Orochimaru got an interest in Sasuke.
heart The way interpreted what Sasuke said in 237 was that he would find a way to get Mangekyou on his own aside from how Itachi says you have to get it... xp I hope that made sense.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:17 pm
A new bloodline?
When u read the new chapter 238 then in the last image u see when the akatsuki talks to eachother and then u see an person with a special eye..

User Image

Do u see the one with the eyes with two round circles?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:50 pm
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?
When u read the new chapter 238 then in the last image u see when the akatsuki talks to eachother and then u see an person with a special eye..

User Image

hmm...... those look like aois eyes :p  

Kalmarkid91

Furyion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:30 am
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games