Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:52 am
gothic_panda
Heyo There!! ^.^

My name is Jamie. I'm 16 years old now, and well even though I havent role played in a bit I'll try my best to be as literate as possible. Though to be warned, I'm very bad at spelling, and my grammer IS lacking. V.V I try, but can never remeber things, so if anyone around here only likes perfect grammer and all, dont RP with me, you will end up being dissapointed and angery razz .... tho everyone else I'd love to RP with ^.^. from 1 line to semi-parar's >.< man that was bad.. uhm.. I try to be the nice person in the RP cause I dont like being mean at all... and if I do something dumb... just tell me razz I'll almost always take it very well. 3nodding

uhm... I like pandas, and pretty things, and.. food, uhm....*shrugs* anyone wanna RP contanct me!! ^.^ dont care if you know WHAT you want to do or not, RP is for fun! so no worries here ^.^

There is a free form RPG you might like to join. smile Also you can post in the roleplay critique if you want help.

The Ruby Cup (Free Form)
Roleplaying Critique

Every one else-- Hi! Welcome to ze guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:55 am
Aira Nailo

Show your love. PMs are love. heart
blaugh

You have to turn your PMs on first. I think it's in Profile, then Edit profile? heart  

MrsMica
Crew

16807 Remorseful Whim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:13 am
Why not.

G'day! People around these parts call me Whim, and I'm of the ripe old age of 19. Now, I've been on and off with RPs on Gaia almost since I started, but they always fell through-- nobody posted, idiots joined, I got sidetracked/could no longer participate, etc. So, I joined this Guild to give myself a final shot at RPing... and so far, it's turned out great! 3nodding

Anyway, never ask about my name, or you will be bored to tears. (Yes, I realize this sounds more or less like an invitation to ask, but I mean it!) Also: Old men make the best fighters. Especially if they have big hammers. Remember that next time you try out a combat-intensive RP, eh? 3nodding

Now, to make new problems for my current character... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:54 am
16807 Remorseful Whim

Anyway, never ask about my name, or you will be bored to tears. (Yes, I realize this sounds more or less like an invitation to ask, but I mean it!) Also: Old men make the best fighters. Especially if they have big hammers. Remember that next time you try out a combat-intensive RP, eh? 3nodding

They have the most experience at beating people with hammers. wink Annoying brat grandchildren make for target practice  

Captain

craver_de_sang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:02 am
Hi, my name is Jessica. I am 16 years old, and live in New York. I don't really know what else to say about myself, except that I have only recently gotten into RPs, so I fear that I am not very good at it yet, but I would love to learn.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:02 am
Well, I sort of already introduced myself in the Welcome thread, but this is OOC, so...

My name is Nathan, I am 17, and I've been RPing for about 3-4 years. As a lot of things, but never anime.

I like all sorts of RPs, but not angel/demon RPs, as they tend to be unrealistic... And not anime RPs, for the same reason... Of course, you could say that fantasy RPs are unrealistic, but I like them to be more balanced than most anime/demon RPs.

I might start an RP of my own, but first I'll be making up the rules, information, and joining criteria...

Coming soon....
The Isle of Arvadan

Featuring....
-New races; Play as the cunning, reptilian Draloki, or the fierce and honourable Avanyari, with several other options available.
-Guardians; Five Elemental Masters needed; Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Void.
-Unique weapons for each race; the Draloki Talondirk, the Mahole'dwe atlatl, Gnolken throwing hammers and automatic crossbows, and the Avanyari claw lochaber.
-Expanding storyline; Starting on the Isle itself, surrounded by impenetrable mists... Mists that fade with time... What lies beyond?  

Maeglin_Dubh

Oxidous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:46 am
Hi,
My real life name is craig, im in grade 9 and enjoy writing of most any sort but i prefer fantasy or sci-fi. I live in Marathon Ontario, AKA: No Where you've ever probably heard of. Some of my interests are RPing, writing, Computer Graphics, Movies, Girls, Girls, Girls, and many other things.

See you in RP
Oxidous  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:41 am
Hi all, I've been in this guild for a while but haven't posted sweatdrop I've been away on a trip for a while and just got back, but I enjoy role playing, writing sci-fi/fantasy as well as reading it and manga. I'd rather not give much else out, so sorry if you're disappointed.  

Sjach_Caex

Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:02 am
Never met any one named craig before. ninja But I have been to Ontario.

Cyjarnkai-- yay! How was your trip? And a lot of RPers are writers too.

Nathan-- I've never joined an angels/demon one either. They are scary.

Jessica-- don't worry about it! Join the Ruby Cup. I created it specifically for people who didn't want a high stress RP.

Course, dont think this means Ill remember your names later. LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:47 pm
*waves* i'm Kessey.. how are you all doing?
^ ^  

Beauty In The Gun

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:48 pm
LollirotStarsx
*waves* i'm Kessey.. how are you all doing?
^ ^

Is that pronounced like Kasey?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:01 am
Greetings, and hello Penden, fancy seeing you here. I received a reminder PM regarding the Guild and thought I would stop by and say hello.

My work with the Foundation keeps me so busy, but I would love to have a chance to at least do a -bit- of RP here. I will have a look-see and see if there is anything I could work into.

I did post two of my character profiles, although the Mahayr one is really who I am and generally who I "play". Myself. Mahayr.

See you in the arena.  

Mahayr

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Obsedian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:46 am
Hello, I'm new here and it's meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:17 am
Cyjarnkai-- yay! How was your trip? And a lot of RPers are writers too.
It was ok, too much driving around with nothing to do though..But oh well, I'm back at school now and have access to the internet again whee
And I spend most of my online time in a guild that I mod for, I'll post the link so anyone here can check it out. Just curious though, is it best to post it here? Or in a different thread?  

Sjach_Caex

Kime Tara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:37 am
`lo everybody. Since I just joined I figured I ought to introduce myself, and here I am. I'm known as Kime in the RPing world, and I'm a junior in high school IRL. I've been RPing since last February (wow, hard to believe I've been on Gaia for over a year already), and although I don't have much time for it nowadays, I've always loved reading and writing. I originally started RPing as practice developing characters for my novel, but now I'm pretty sure I keep it just because it's enjoyable. wink As for genres, I lean towards fantasy and modern. Mmm...besides that, I'm pretty laid-back about everything and tend to be a lurker.

Alright, I think that's everything. It's nice to be here, and I hope the guild keeps on thriving. ^_^  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games