Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 am
redtearsblackwings
There are two types of Vampires.

Sang Vampires - Sang Vampires are the people who have a high craving for blood. They have it almost as a drug. There is no real health reason as such, its more of an addiction. Some other Sang Vampire do belive that they are indistructable and drink the blood to try to sastain there youth.

PSI Vampires - PSI Vampires are people who have a flaw or a break in there own energy system. This causes them to become very weak and tired all the time. The only way that they have to correct this is to feed off other peoples aura's and suck some of there energy. Its often a very pleasureable experance for both people involved.

I'm a PSI Vampire, but I have yet to fully control when I feed. At the moment I just kind of take bits of energy here and there.

User Image

TAKE THAT YOU AURA SUCKING FREAK!

No one's stealing my psi energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm
redtearsblackwings

Sang Vampires - Sang Vampires are the people who have a high craving for blood. They have it almost as a drug. There is no real health reason as such, its more of an addiction. Some other Sang Vampire do belive that they are indistructable and drink the blood to try to sastain there youth.

PSI Vampires - PSI Vampires are people who have a flaw or a break in there own energy system. This causes them to become very weak and tired all the time. The only way that they have to correct this is to feed off other peoples aura's and suck some of there energy. Its often a very pleasureable experance for both people involved.

I'm a PSI Vampire, but I have yet to fully control when I feed. At the moment I just kind of take bits of energy here and there.

Oh boy, another whack-job who believes they are able to feed off another person's psychic energy. Awesome. rolleyes  

Death of Cool

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Death of Cool
redtearsblackwings

Oh boy, another whack-job who believes they are able to feed off another person's psychic energy. Awesome. rolleyes

You know, I personally would not call them "vampires", at all... but a study done in russia does show that there are people with whom their energy fields take in energy from things and people around them neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
redtearsblackwings

You know, I personally would not call them "vampires", at all... but a study done in russia does show that there are people with whom their energy fields take in energy from things and people around them neutral

Linkz or I call bullshit.  

Rellik San
Crew

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:31 am
In my defence, I would like everyone to read this link below.
http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/psi.html  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Rellik San
redtearsblackwings

User Image

TAKE THAT YOU AURA SUCKING FREAK!

No one's stealing my psi energy.

I love you Relly.
Lmao.  

SADERR

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm
redtearsblackwings

Never trust a study thats hosted on a Geocities site. Especially one from someone with no academic credentials who is hiding behind a pseudonym. Crazy b***h actually believes she is married to a "real" vampire. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm
It's times like these I'm glad I have both a stake, and claws.

Wraith Lord, take this into consideration, complementary stakes to all members.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Nightstalker Blade

If members may have a vote on that, I strongly support it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm
Errr... if you want to believe your a vampire, I really guess that's none of my business, but I honestly don't believe in vampires. I mean, I guess maybe people who like to drink blood counts, but not in the turning into bats and all that... or, more importantly, glittering in the sun Dx

... Oh! Oh! Complimentary stakes, I want one! : D  

Sulphuric

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm
Nightstalker Blade

Why thank ye for the idea!

Complementary stakes shall be given to all members of the guild, including new coming ones.

Stakes currently available in pine, cedar, elm, or cherry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 am
What about oak?

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Moira 200

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 am
Death of Cool
redtearsblackwings

Never trust a study thats hosted on a Geocities site. Especially one from someone with no academic credentials who is hiding behind a pseudonym. Crazy b***h actually believes she is married to a "real" vampire. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just because someone is more open minded and accepting then you DOES NOT mean that they are crazy.
Please dont insult what you dont understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 am
It's not open-mindedness. It's stupidity.
There's no room for open-mindedness in science. It's either scientifically proven or it isn't.

Claiming vampyrism as scientific fact is completely unfounded, and there's no real scientific evidence as to the existence of vampires or vampyrism.

Claiming you're a vampire or anything of the sort is stupidity, and proof that children need to go out more often and actually interact with other human beings.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Moira 200

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm
redtearsblackwings
Death of Cool
redtearsblackwings

Just because someone is more open minded and accepting then you DOES NOT mean that they are crazy.
Please dont insult what you dont understand.

Did you actually read that website?
It's 100% pure, unadulterated bullshit written by someone who is very likely mentally ill.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff