Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:51 pm

^ I love our questions! We rock~ simple as that.

<> Oh... that's hard to say (since I'm a boy who dates boys there isn't much to go by but I'm goign to do both guys and girls). As for men, I'd love to have Rubeus's hair and maybe my lover guy to have Motoki's! As for girls... oh, that's hard!! I love Neptunes hair probably the most!! But Sailor Chanel has very cute hair too...

v Who had the most gorgeous transformation? Choose a Sailor Moon one, an Inner senshi one and an Outer senshi one...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:45 pm

^ Must be because we rock, mon ami! ^_~ Simple as that.

<> Let's see... I think Super Sailor Moon is my favorite moon transformation. I haven't really seen her Eternal transformation so I can't really say...

Inner senshi. I've always love Mercury's. The ribbons of water are so pretty! It always strikes me as so graceful and elegant. ^_^

Outer Senshi. Hn... I don't really have a favorite darsay... they're all fine. I haven't seen it but... I'm going to say Saturn's just because it's Hotaru. ^_^

V Hn...List your three favorite quotes from any and all of the anime or manga seasons.

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:40 pm

^ Musical aren't you?

<.> Hmm I have a few favorite qoutes.

One was at the end of the Stars Manga when Mamoru's talking about Usagi after they're married.

Another one was when the Inner senshi were trying to figure out Chibiusa and Rei says ' She's probably Usagi's illegitmate child' << or something to that nature.

And...one about Chaos saying, that all the villians they had fought were really their brothers and sisters (in a sense of the star seeds).

And...the last one was Mamoru slapping each of them up when they were caught in a nightmare he was like ' Wake up! They've taken over this Star!' or something to that effect.

V Me...being the evil person that I am- Do you like SuperS the manga or SuperS the anime? (Personally likes both because Nehellenia is more sympathic in the anime begining of StarS but in the manga she's..oh so cool when she's evil.)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:10 pm

^ Oh great, it's the 3bil one again. XP

<> I too like both the manga and the anime. I think they both have their merits.... Though I'm still not all that fond of Nehelenia any way you look at it but that's just me.

V Let's see...If you could assume the destiny of any character from the anime and manga Sailor Moon who do you choose?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:31 am

^ I hop up and down when I see you!! Like the Bunny I am~

<> I would be... well, I feel just like Venus. I act a lot like Neptune but I always feel like Minako in the love department with her curse and all... Plus, I'd love to be the leader of the senshi like Venus is. And I would be like Sailor V off on my own for a while... but seriously- my friend Kaidan on here is EXACTLY like Usagi and I was like Minako in high school us racing up the stairs to get to class on time. I love Minako so I'd be her!

v Do you believe in Minako's curse? (It's the idea that the ruler of Venus, goddess of love can never actually find love and keep it... very sad actually.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:49 am

^ Good little Kawa Usa. ^_^

<> Poor Danburite. I know the curse is terrible but when you see where he was coming from it's almost understandable. I can imagine how he must have felt when Minako fell for a different man.

V Have you read Sailor V? If you have what's your favorite part.

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:17 pm

^ Yo~ Hime-chan!! Reamamber that one time I wrote you a life story... heh.

<> I have read the 3 sailor v books- of course, its me and she IS my favorite character!! I loved the entire saga all because it was all about her!! I thought it was smart of Naoko to mix in glimpses at Usagi and the others without Minako realizing it. I like Ace- too bad he was evil... i laughed when she romantically kissed him and her button popped off on her skirt from eatign too many of those candies!! hahaha, I may be physically fit but I know how it feels when you try to do something romantic and of course something embarasses you!

v If you had to cast an acting team to play the sailor senshi (mind you, you can rewind time and make actors/actresses younger or older if you wan tthem to 'look' the part more- like Sarah Michelle Gellar as Usagi, just make her 20 again so she can play a 16 year old just fine. Or even Brad Pitt as Motoki...) But please just stick to the senshi and tuxedo mask. Lemme see who you think could pull it off.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:09 pm

^Ooh, that question pwns... I actually have to think about that.

<.> Mamoru- J. Depp, Usagi- Renee Zellweger,Rei- Carrie Fisher, Makoto- Kirsten Dunst, Minako- Natalie Portman, Ami- I forgot the person's name who played J. Dax in Star Trek DS9.

v If you had the opportunity to go to Azabu-Juban in Tokyo, would you knowing that the Crown Arcade doesn't exist anymore as well as the sign famous in Sailormoon?

Jupiter_Knight

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:06 am

<.>I'd have to say that I would go to Japan regardless, but I would have loved to go to the Crown and look around like crazy for the Sailor V arcade game, lol. It makes sense the sign isn't there, I guess, considering how long ago the anime was made.

v If you have seen the Sera Myu/ Sailor Moon musical, what was your favorite three songs?

(sorry if this has been repeated, I couldn't think of anything else. >.< )
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:11 am

^ Nice jacket. ^_^

<> Miss Dream will always be my favorite song. I fall asleep listening to that song sometimes.

Other than that? Pinky Typhoon is hillarious... but for a pretty song I love Double Moonlight Romance or whatever it's called. Mamo, Usagi, Chibi, and Helios all sing in it. It's great.

V Top Favorite three Sailor Moon songs of all time from both the musicals, the anime, and all the j-pop collections.

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:36 am

^ You had me at Konichiwa...

<> My ALL TIME FAVORITE song is from the anime, Onaji Namida wo Wakeatte by Aya Hisakawa (Mercury), I LOVED that song... 2nd is probably You're Just My Love by Tohru Furuya & Mitsuishi Kotono (Momaru and Usagi) and the next is... hmm.... I think it's the song Rei sings in R at her little musical performance, i think its called Eien no Melody? But ya... i love all the songs pretty much!! Oh and i like Ai no Senshi and Sailor Team no Theme!! Those are pumped up exciting songs!! But any song Venus sings, even live action i LOVE too... oh like Route Venus, Ai no Megami no How to Love- i love Rika Fukami's voice!!!!!!!!! I love music!!

v I'll repeat the question cuz its so much fun, what're your fav anime, musical or live action songs??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:05 am

^ You are such a cheater Kawa! Couldn't think of anything else to ask? *teases*

<>

As I've said before. I love Miss Dream, which is sung by Saturn. If you haven't heard it, listen to it! It's so pretty, dreamy, and sad sounding.

I forgot C'est la Vie. Which Kawaki should approve of the song since it's by V-chan. It's such a fun song. ^_^

English songs can be fun to. "Who do you think you are" makes me laugh. It's so classic! And other english songs can be pretty to like My only love and oh starry night. ^_^

I like almost every song I've heard from Sailor Moon related music.

V. Have you watched many AMVs of Sailor Moon and name your favorites. You know the song and such that was used.

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:43 am

^ Hah, i am a charater aren't i?! heheh

<> I like the Desert Rose Sailor Mars one, the Blue (dabadidabadi) one of Mercury and the Jeanie in a bottle of Venus... I have SO freaking many... it was my goal to get them all because it was before i had seen most of sailor moon in japanese an usually the clips showed things i never got to see before. I made a couple of my own and they were pretty cool i must admit. I also like the Mortal Combat one too!! Um... i know there's more but those are the ones i can remember for now... OH!! And the weird Al one that makes fun of Jerry Springer show and does it to Sailor Moon clips!!! hahahahahaha, if you haven't seen that you HAVE to download it!!!

v Who is your top 5 favorite victims of the bad guys? Remember Princess D? Or Momo chibiusa's friend, the nun that Artemis had a crush on... or the other lesbian who liked Haruka. Think of all those people who were attacked in those 5 years! BUT! you can not say Naru or Motoki pretty much any MAJOR reappearing characters- just those one time wonders like the 7 rainbow crystal carriers or all the phages from stars... think hard and name your top 5 attacked people!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:51 am

^ Yes, it is safe to say you are a character. Does that mean you should be on TNT? I know they said Characters were welcome there....

<>
1. The artist rainbow crystal carrier. I loved getting to see her artwork!
2. Arcade Joe! Yet another crystal carrier.
3. Greg, or whatever his name is in japanese.... he's so cute... with Ami-chan...
4.Naru has to show up just because she gets attacked so much.
5.I don't remember exactly. He was a soap opera star I think and one of Mimette's victims. It was a really funny episode. I loved it!

V. Top three favorite Usagi is a dolt moments when you just wanted to cheerfully throw something at her.

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:10 am

^ I'll go apply myself tomorrow, we should have an anime talk show... that would be funny. We could have anime guest stars from various animes and manga's, hahaha. We'd be a hoot

<> I really was upset when Usagi smacked Mamo-chan in the face when he 'forgot her birthday' but really she never told him the date of it... thankgoodness Mamoru's so forgiving!!
I loved it when Usagi gets drunk... it doesn't happen often but when it does it's a good laugh!
Oh, and at the end of StarS when Seiya says goodbye to Usagi and that he'll/she'll never forget her- and Usagi replies they'l 'always be friend' - how dumb are you Usagi!!? She's truey a natural blonde (this is the difference between chibiusa and her, chibiusa isn't stupid- she's just rude and naive... but she's actually very smart for being like 600... hah)

v Kill someone on the show- forever- who is it?
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games