Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:52 am
That's different. it's only if you look at their eyes. A byakuugan user can negate that entire effect by just closing their eyes, because they can still see.

Anyways, I think the Byakuugan user would win. Even if you could use soley long-rang attacks, I mean, Neji beat Kidomaru, right? And what did he use? Long range attacks. Neji had the ability to see when all the ttacks were coming all around him, which allowed him to deflect them. So even if a sharingan user sat 50 feet away and threw kunai at Neji, he would be able to dodge them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:53 am
My vote for the Sharingan. Read your opponents move owns ninja ninja ninja  

Excalibir

kakashi-naruto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:31 am
Sharingan. no one will be able to take out a sharingan user! if you dont allredy have the Sharingan (Itachi) ant kill everyone in your clan...
If Itachi havent kill the whole clan Uchiha would have been the stongest and most famus clan i Konoha.
heart Sharingan Sasuke heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:53 am
Gai could take out a Sharingan user.  

Raspberry Fairy

Mechant Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:39 pm
Sasuke has his curse mark though...  

Raspberry Fairy

Kakashi_The_Master

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:13 pm
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*
- if you know of others, please let us know

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*
The only reason that Kakashi has that one eye is because he was teamates withan Uchiha. this Uchiha had his right side crushed by a boulder(or something) and he gave Kakashi his left eye (due to his other teamates ability to surgically remove and replace body parts.) as a gift for Kakashi's becoming a higher rank party gift. I think the "surgeon" teamate was named Rin. i read this on an official web site for Kakashi's information.(yeah he's cool)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:03 pm
it's so sad the poll is broken.. i can't see the results properly. sweatdrop  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:06 pm
[Shikamaru]
xiaznxchicix
yea...and also the sharingan is better than the byakugen becasue (SPOILER:highlight to read, its in white font:=) when neji is fighting this one guy in an episode that has some sort of spider-like ninjutsu, his blind spot is found! (END OF SPOILER: wink

That is ridiculos.. Even the Sharingan has weaknesses.. Just look at Gai.. He can predict the movements of a Sharingan user just by watching his feet! If he were to watch a Byukugan users feet while in a fight.. His tenketsus would be shut in a matter of seconds -.-..

The sharingan did evolve from the byakugan but they are two different powers. The byakugan does not possess the ability to mimic techniques. But in spite of that, it is still powerful. Like said before, the byakugan is the most powerful in terms of insight...

The byakugan's fearful and devastating ability is that it can see through almost anything. It contains the ability to see chakra holes and openings. The jyuuken, which is the gentle fist type taijutsu, is incredibly effective when combined with the byakugan. The jyuuken is a taijutsu especially for members of the Hyuga clan to learn. First they activate the byakugan by performing a few hand seals. Then the use it to look through the person physically. This way they can see the chakra circulating through the chakra highway in their opponent's body.

Then they attack by using the jyuuken type taijutsu and they make sure that they aim for their opponent's chakra openings. The users of the byakugan basically hit their opponents chakra openings directly and they can either stop the chakra flow or redirect it. This stopping of chakra and redirecting it is done by forcing the byakugan user's own chakra into their opponents chakra openings. The size of t hese holes are extremely minuscule. It is incredible for anyone to actually hit those holes considering that they are so small and that there are 361 points in the chakra highway. This is in terms of power and physical insight.

Another of the byakugan's incredible abilities is that it can see 360 degrees around themselves. This allows them to respond more quickly to oncoming attacks. This also gives the byakugan user's opponent an unusual feeling like that their opponent has eyes on the back of their head. These are the incredible abilities of the byakugan. For all we know, there could be more.

Still think the Sharingan is better? If you do.. You truly are the Master of bakaness xd xp
yes yes... byakugan is powerful but... gai didnt predict itachi's moves, he was avoiding the abilities of the mangekyou... and the level 3 sharingan (sasukes) can predict movements which makes jyuuken useless. also hyuuga's are defenseless to itachis's panic eye move because they see everywhere around them so they wouldnt be able to look away and if they disabled the byakugan then itachis backstabber move would... well... yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:18 am
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*
yeah Id vote for Sharingan, because of the Kiladiscope Sharingan...  

Mrs Max Slasher

Anatta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:43 pm
i love the sharingans. Mainly because theyre red. And they look awesome! Anyways because of what Itachi can do with his sharingan I vote on that!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:06 pm
Kakashi's sharigan is stronger then sasuke's in both eyes.  

Naruto Uchiha

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:27 pm
Naruto Uchiha
Kakashi's sharigan is stronger then sasuke's in both eyes.
no now they are equal but sasuke's doesnt hurt him  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:53 pm
I would have to say Sharigan is better. Cause you can copy jitsu with it(except for the genetic skills and what not)  

A Sneaky Fox Ninja

vmyk13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:43 am
sharingan is better  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items