Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:03 pm
" Thats ok Serenity, I'm sur your not as bad as you say. " Mokuba replied with a confident smile. He picked up the controller ready to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:00 pm
"Okay, we'll play Crash, ((That's Crash Team Racing)) since that gives Serenity a chance with the weapons and stuff." Joey said.
"Plus I get the penguin." She smiled happily, pleased to have a cute character.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:19 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Alright, lets play. " Mokuab said excited as he held on tight to the controller.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:31 am
Seto was not pleased with this new development, but his brother did seem awfully happy to be playing with Joey and Serenity, but each smile, each kind word from any of them to the other made Seto all the angrier.
He leaned back on a wall and glared at Joey for stealing his brother away. "Mutt, if I ever get my hands on you..."

"Yah!" Joey jumped having heard the deep voice from his radio. Serenity looked around scared and grabbed Mokuba's hand.

"Onii-chan, what was that?" She asked timidly.
"I dunno... but my radio's unplugged for the Playstation..." Joey was downright scared. He'd always wanted to run into something paranormal, but he knew that if he did he'd be reacting the same way he was now, afraid to even try to figure it out.

"So you finally heard me did you Mutt?" Seto smirked. "Yes, that's you Joey. I know you, and you knew me once. Now listen closely, because I can't hold this for very long. I used to exist, but then I got removed by some sort of divine action. Mokuba, I was your brother. We went through some hard times, but we were closer than ever. I don't like not existing and more importantly, I want my brother back! He's all I ever had..."
Seto trailled off sadly and waited to see if they'd acknowledge him at least a little.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:14 am
Mokuba got the corage to stand up. He had read about these things at the orphanage. The paranormal always interested him, along with games and a few other things he wouldve liked if Seto were around. " But, I never had a brother..I was a only child, my mom died when I was born so my father took care of me. Then he died so I went there, but I had no brother..what do you mean used to exist?.. Were you taken from me too?.. " Mokuba asked looking around Joeys room, his eyes became more saddend the more he talked. Remembering memories and now seeing he had a brother. It wasnt fair that everyone around him started to disappear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:17 am
"Look, we had all gone to an abandoned lot, because we had been turned into animals by an invention of mine-" Seto stopped abruptly. "That's it! That invention must be around some place. The computer couldn't crack it and I couldn't open it and if it's still around and I get into it, things might work out!"
Seto laughed, which came out as static to the listeners.

"Woah... uh... what do you mean we? I don't know who or what you are even, or why you hate my guts but are you sure you're not nuts?" Joey asked.
"Onii-chan, maybe we should help, like Casper." Serenity commented. "Right Mokuba? Maybe if we help him, he'll go away, or come back or things will be set right or something."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:21 am
Mokuba nodded, " Yeah, like Casper ok ghost well help you, if we can. But I have one question..whats your name. " Mokuba asked with a friendly smile. Something about this ghost made him able to trust him. He didnt know why he did, but he trusted the ghost.'Maybe he IS my real brother..' he thought to himself as he waited for Setos reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:12 am
My name is Seto Kaiba. I know it sounds funny, but before they removed me from existance, I was president of KaibaCorp and it made toys and games and such." Seto explained. "I made you vice president because you're my brother and I wanted you to be safe."

"Okay, that's nuts. Everybody knows KaibaCorp makes weapons and military technology and Gozaburo Kaiba is president and his son Noa is the vice." Joey said.
"Maybe if Seh-to were... existing, that wouldn't be true." Serenity looked at her brother with great big eyes.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:36 pm
" Why is your name Kaiba? Your not his son are you..unless..was that the guy who adopted us when you existed? So you became president? " Mokuba asked Seto. He was pretty sharp for his age so he put two and two together. Though he really didnt think that mattered at the moment, " Nevermind, you can tell me later. But for now, tell me what I need to do? I'll do it and I'll get you back." Mokuba replied with confidence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:54 pm
"Somewhere there might be a little metal sphere. It's only about the size of a fist and it has a button on it. It's a long story really, I made it while I was half asleep. If you guys can help me find that, I can use it to put everything right again." Seto replied. He smiled inwardly at his brother's intelligence and speed at catching on.

"So let me get this straight, you want us to help you look for a little silver ball that you think might still exist?" Joey asked. "If you don't, how do you know it does?"

"I don't. I just think it might. But when you go, take something with a speaker with you, that way I can talk to you." Seto said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:43 pm
" Well this will do.." Mokuba said picking up the radio looking at it as if Seto were inside. He had no clue where else Seto would be, " Dont worry, we'll set things right again." Mokuba replied to the radio with a small smile. " Now, do you have any idea where this sphere might be? " Mokuba asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:53 pm
"It could be in the lot, but I don't know what's there anymore... It was abandonned and about a block away from my house." Seto kept one hand on the radio so as to be able to use it.

"Good luck. That whole place is cordoned off by KaibaCorp's people. Something about a weird machine causing trouble there." Joey said.

"Mutt, that's it! That's the machine! Something must have pressed the button and things would screw up around it and then they would have to quarantine the area because it would have the KaibaCorp logo on it and they wouldn't want to be responsible for that even though they aren't here and..." Seto continued on along this train of thought, then realized he was rambling. "Sorry about that. Something's wrong with my focus. Anyway, I was thinking something smaller, like a walkie talkie, but this'll work."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:09 pm
Mokuba turned to Joey, " Do you have any walkie talkies Joey? " Mokuba asked. " It would seem wierd walking around with a radio. " Mokuba replied coming to his sences. " Well figure out a way to get past the guards on the way to the lot." Mokuba explained in a way taking charge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:17 pm
"Ya, I've got some old ones from when we used to play soldier at home." Joey dug around for them while Seto thought.

"I can 'talk' through computers too, and use them to do what I need done. I'll handle security." Seto said, creatng a link to the walkie talkie Joey had found under the direction of Botan.

"Serenity, do you want to come? You could help." Joey asked her. She wiggled her toes in thought.

"Um... I guess, but I don't know how useful I'll be..." She replied blushing.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Then its settled, lets head out. " Mokuba said looking determined. They all headed out of the house and headed down the road to the lot. " Well get things back to normal, well be brothers again. Im happy, you seem really cool Seto Im glad your my brother." Mokuba said with a smile.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games