Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:37 pm
aoshiforever
As you can see, I LOVE Aoshi. heart heart heart heart heart He is so cute. I even pretended to marry him. sweatdrop Well as you can see my name is rk related. Long live the oniwabanshuu. I took a quiz and i'm one of them.
Cool! At first I didn't like Aoshi but that's cuz he was the bad guy. After seeing both him and Kenshin having tea together it's like he really became a good guy now. I gotta say, I never thought of Aoshi as a tea lovin man. rolleyes

`keNj
Will mine be accepted as an RK username?
I guess it could but, I'm not an expert on RK anyway. sweatdrop

Thanx to both for yer posts!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:38 pm
I sure wished I had an RK-related name crying

But I assumed, being a huge and popular forum-site Gaia is, that I'd have trouble thinking of a nice original one sweatdrop

So I just thought of a name that would cool yet pretty A.K.A. Mikanne blaugh heh, sadly, I don't think it means anything... sad

xd Maybe one day, I'll make an RK related username if I need another mule account sweatdrop  

Mikanne

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:56 am
Mikanne, your name's soo adorable.
>_<
Hmm..I haven't seen Hypno around lately.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:30 pm
It sounds good Mikanne, it is original indeed. Good job! Who knows, maybe in some other language, it actually means something. rolleyes What do I know eh?

Hey L.Jade! I'm here! I'm sorry I was away for quite some time. I didn't have enough time to come back and I didn't really feel like I was needed here as much. What bummed me out a lil was seeing this thread, my thread, not moving at all. I mean, there are lots of newbies and yet, almost none have posted here. It saddens me... cry mrgreen  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Sayokosaitou

Animal Lover

15,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:14 pm
I wish I had a Saitou username. I really love him! Just look at my sig!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:11 am
hypnocrown
Hey L.Jade! I'm here! I'm sorry I was away for quite some time. I didn't have enough time to come back and I didn't really feel like I was needed here as much. What bummed me out a lil was seeing this thread, my thread, not moving at all. I mean, there are lots of newbies and yet, almost none have posted here. It saddens me... cry mrgreen

Well, we should try bumping this thread ne? So the newbies will see.
wink
Welcome back.

LustrousJade

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:13 am
Death_Star
I wish I had a Saitou username. I really love him! Just look at my sig!

Yezz.. Saitou is kewl, in a way. Lolz. What I really want to see is his wifey. I've read tons of fanfics about her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:54 am
LustrousJade
Yezz.. Saitou is kewl, in a way. Lolz. What I really want to see is his wifey. I've read tons of fanfics about her.

Yeah... That would be nice. biggrin  

Sayokosaitou

Animal Lover

15,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kksylznuscsr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:35 am
A part of my name is rk. The first four letters, kksy, actually stands for Kenshin, Kaoru, Sano, and Yahiko. And it's the first part for a reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:24 am
kksylznuscsr
A part of my name is rk. The first four letters, kksy, actually stands for Kenshin, Kaoru, Sano, and Yahiko. And it's the first part for a reason.

Oh. What does the rest stand for?

LustrousJade

Riku_ the_ heartless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:52 am
i do not......  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:26 pm
Mine is part Kenshin and part Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. biggrin  

Sessha42

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:30 am
Wow, this is soo cool, we have new posters here.

Death star huh? Sounds good. I am a fan of Star Wars so I know what you mean. Well, sort of anyway cuz maybe the reason you chose that username is different than the one I am imagining.

So the name is kksylznuscsr right? I gotta say, it's one of the most original names I've seen. I wonder if there's anyone out there with a username like this: kkmsymsa. That would stand for kenshin, kaoru, megumi, sano, yahiko, misao, Saito & Aoshi.

Hey Jedi mind tricks! It's soo cool to see more Star War fans in the guild. I wonder who's the biggest fan here...

That is really interesting Sessha42. It would be cool if you could tell us how yer username relates to the movie you mention cuz I haven't seen it yet.

Thanx to each one of you for posting and welcome to the guild! It is always great to see members posting here, even if it's a small post like those above mine. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:54 pm
Yea. My name is from one of my stories where my main character's name is Violet and she controls the wind. It's just that plain and simple. Violet the Wind Master. But lately I've taken to not liking my name. It sounds kinda.... well... corny. So if I ever get the chance, I'm changing it to Hinote_Bakudan, which means fire bomb. I like it. It suits my personality. So no. Not Kenshin-y. But I named one of my Neopets Kenshins_Angel (back when I used to play Neopets. sweatdrop )  

Violet the Wind Master

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:51 pm
Well that sounds good to me Violet. I gotta say, that fire bomb sounds cool! So if you change it to that I will cheer for ya. I guess there's something that suits everyone huh? I wonder, can there be an exception for tat rule too? Like, someone who doesn't have a name fit for him/her? Thank you for posting Violet!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff