Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:02 am
Malik shook his head, and looked at Honda again.
His face wasn't stretched out anymore, and his expression became innocent again.
He clinged to Honda again.
"I'm sorry, Honda" he said. "I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry about it..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:06 am
Mokuba reached the end of the hall seeing the place where the strange noises were coming from. But since it was closed off, he couldnt tell he sound of his brother. He opened the door to the room letting his eyes pop out at the sight of his big brother falling helpless to Yamis touch. Though he thought Seto didnt look half bad and neither did Yami for that matter, he was too shocked to move.

((lol how was that xd , poor mokuba xp ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:13 am
InunaideGner
Mokuba reached the end of the hall seeing the place where the strange noises were coming from. But since it was closed off, he couldnt tell he sound of his brother. He opened the door to the room letting his eyes pop out at the sight of his big brother falling helpless to Yamis touch. Though he thought Seto didnt look half bad and neither did Yami for that matter, he was too shocked to move.

*LOL*
How about me sending you the rp through pms Miss Chloie and I did?
Then you can decide when Moki peeked in.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:15 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner

*LOL*
((lol ok, i got the first one, but i still need to read the second one, ill go read it now))  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:19 am
Honda was speechless. He rolled Malik off of him and swung his own legs over the side of the bed where he gently started to rub his neck. <"What was that? Does he have split personalities, afterall? It can't be a Yami because we got rid of him...at least... I think we did...but, then again, the spirit of the millenium ring managed to find a way back, didn't he? Through Yami's puzzle, if I remember correctly... Maybe...?"> He glanced at the millenium rod, and then at Malik.

He couldn't stay mad long at a face like that. It truly seemed as if he was completely oblivious as to what had happened. "It's okay, Malik," Honda lied, "nothing happened, so its okay." He smiled at the end of his sentence and hoped that he was convincing enough.

((Ugh, I tried to PM those to some people and it was being a real pain in the arse. XP a REAL pain in the arse. It kept like... deleting... this ONE message, and it was driving me nuts!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:20 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner

*LOL*
((lol ok, i got the first one, but i still need to read the second one, ill go read it now))
((you got it already..? She send it to you? #2 isn't finished yet, but I like it better than #1 whee ))  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:23 am
((no, she means this:

It was so long that I had to send it to her in seperate messages. I had to split the YYxSK into two halves. I haven't sent the one we're working on to anyone--actually, I don't even know If I have it all anymore. sweatdrop ))
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner

*LOL*
((you got it already..? She send it to you? #2 isn't finished yet, but I like it better than #1 whee ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:31 am
Oh, I see now..
Miss Chloie
((no, she means this:

It was so long that I had to send it to her in seperate messages. I had to split the YYxSK into two halves. I haven't sent the one we're working on to anyone--actually, I don't even know If I have it all anymore. sweatdrop ))
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner

*LOL*

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:34 am
"Oh, alright then" Malik replied, sitting up again.
"Could we hug again...? Please...?"
Malik crawled over to Honda, and stretched out his arms to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:37 am
"...a hug...?" Honda asked doubtfully as he saw Malik's arms outstretched.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:46 am
"Yes, a hug" Malik said, looking happy.
Then his expression turned serious.
"You don't want that, do you?" he said lowering his arms.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:48 am
((Did you get the last PM? I don't know if it got sent on account of gaia being finicy.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:50 am
"No--it's not that, I was just surprised thats all... I guess..." He said as he leaned forward, "You've already given me a hug today, and I'm not really the "huggy" type..." he explained, "So, I'm just not used to it." He brought his arms around Malik in a short embrace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:59 am
((ok, i think im gonna make Mokuba walk in as Seto was about to c** into Yami, though Seto didcum, they can still talk of plans how to get back to the others, not noticing Mokuba at first, but thats when Mokuba opened the doorr, they can notice him whenever mrgreen ))  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:09 pm
(Ah, I get it. :nod: that sounds like fun a plan. [ xd ] I guess... Hm. Lets just pick it up where we left off to avoid confusion. [it's nice to have closure])

Yami stirred. He wasn't asleep any more--for a reason unbeknownst to him. He shivered slightly and moved closer Seto. <"It's kinda cold... What's with this draft?"> He wondered. (If Set0 posts before me, I'll edit this post. =3)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games