Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:09 am
"If you think you're up to it Spike..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:28 am
-nods at spike- okay....-looks at Wind.- How bad is her wound?  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:50 pm
-Spikelema gathers sand aroundher body and slowly raises her into the air- Don't panic we are trying to help. If it makes you feel better I am also a foreign ninja although I am now a member of this academy. -Spikelema slowly moves the body out of the training area towards the infirmary-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:23 pm
Polio

"Quite bad. Gut wound, we can only pray it didn't puncture anything too vital."  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:13 pm
Windblade
Polio

"Quite bad. Gut wound, we can only pray it didn't puncture anything too vital."
yea, hopefully...-has a slight worried/calm look over her face as she watches Spike as he moves Kara before following behind him.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:51 am
Wind stands and looks around him. The blasted, decimated landscape glares at him like a cancerous tumor upon the land. Again, he wonders to himself what brought Kara to the forest during his fight with Spike...  

Windblade

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:48 pm
As she was being carried to the infirmary, Kara blinked her eyes a few times and appeared to be slipping from conciousness. She fought to keep them open, and it was obvious that she was in a lot of pain from the wound in her stomach. Though she was relieved to know that these ninja didn't care that she came from another country, Kara still felt a bit uneasy leaving her life in the hands of these strangers...

"You speak of hoping my wound isn't severe, and I hope so as well. Though I still wish not to discuss why I got it, I must say I got it from a Yari being thrust in me at a great speed. And... it's owner... was a very... good fi... fighter....."

Unable to stay concious any longer, Kara grew quiet and blacked out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:11 pm
Wind runs to catch up and here's the last part of Kara's words, the type of wound her's is. "You were stabbed with a spear?! And you still managed to make it this far??? Hokage's Beard!" He exclaimed at this.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:30 pm
Listens to Kara speak quietly.- amazing...-She murmued as she looked at Kara, wanting to ask how long she had the wound and if she knew who gave it too her but she had passed out already.

Lets hurry Spike...-she glanced at Spikelema.-  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:11 pm
appears next to Polio

What happened here?

looks at the blood on the ground  

RavenCpu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:19 pm
-looks at Raven- Sensei! glad your here. Wind found a foregin ninja who said that she was stabbed with a spear. she has a nasty stomach wound and we are taking her to the infirmary  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:13 pm
Wind nods his head somberly, and continues walking along .  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:10 pm
-Spikelema walks carefully- Please help her. I am trying to be safe. When we get to the infirmary I will try to clean up any sand in any wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:55 am
*draws a big red sword and slashes at the tree he hates most* i hate you! you dam tree!  

Invertedk

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:24 pm
*stares at the figure in the distance hacking at a living tree with a red generic sword*

"Hey guys, do we know him...?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces