Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:57 pm
Yoshi stared at the heart and smiled. "And here you thought Shizume was gonna make something splash us," he said, then giggled, which is very unlike him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:11 pm
Shizume smirk mischeviously as the dragons splashed Yoshi and Sabrina as a rainbow casted off of them, "I did splash you and it never gets old." she said laughing.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 pm
Sabrina laughed as water hit them.
"See, told you." She smiled at him then at Shizume. "Shall we get her back?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:01 pm
"Just my luck," Yoshi said, "I don't know any water jutsu." He pondered for a moment. "I think I can come up with something, though... I've got it!"
He whispered to Sabrina, so Shizume wouldn't hear. "My signature jutsu, the Garou Itogari, should create a rather large splash if I used it on the water."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:48 pm
"Good idea!" Sabrina smiled at him. "Do your stuff, Yoshi!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Yoshi stood at the water's edge and closed his eyes. He performed a few hand signs and a small orb of chakra appeared in his right hand. Yoshi leaped high in the air and, when he got close enough to the water, he thrust the orb of chakra at the water's surface. The orb created a large watery explosion that resulted in Shizume getting completely drenched.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:01 pm
"About time you got me back." Shizume said whipping water off of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:46 pm
Sabrina giggled.
"Aw, you two are so good at jutsus!!" She smiled at them both. "I suck!"
She ran into the ocean and dove down to the sandy bottom and quickly swam up, breathing hard. She laughed.
"I forgot to take a deep breath..." She huffed out and smiled.

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:24 am
Yoshi smiled at Sabrina and thought, She's such a silly girl, which is not a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 am
"First one to the bottom and resufaces win?" Shizume said "Yes you can cheat"  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:46 pm
Yoshi decided to use an air jutsu. He did some hand seals, and shouted, "Air funnel no jutsu!" A whirlpool formed in the water, leaving a large empty circle in the middle. Yoshi jumped into the circle and jumped right back out, the water returning to normal behind him.

(sorry about the absence, folks! I'll stay active now, I promise!)  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games