Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:52 pm
I had one of my sisters friends attempt to insult me by saying "You look like Lydia Deetz". I smiled and said politely "Thank you very much". wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:55 pm
I remember in my sophomore year of high school, I was walking home and these guys from the school drove by in a red car and chucked a 40oz. 7Up with ice at me. Soaked. The next time they tried to do it, they forgot to roll down the window and it got all over the window and seats. That time it was a giant milkshake. Chocolate I think.  

Elyas Nyadd

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:00 pm
HAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:24 pm
A prep-type once asked me if "pretty people intimidate me?" I replied, "Well, if I see one, I'll let you know."

Never saw her again.....  

Snows Wyntre

Jisatsuteki-Banpaia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:32 am
this guy walked up to me and started calling me goth asking who died and s**t like that and his goonies were in the corner snickering so i kicked his a** then threw him in the middle of them it was funny cause i think he started crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:34 am
I was wearing a badge saying 'Don't label me' and While walking up town some guy came up to me and went
"what are you? like a goth? or an Emo? Or a greebo? your a goth aint yo? do you like to cut yourself and stuff? do you like worship satan?"
me and my mates burst out laughin at him and the guy basically just ran off. lmao.

Another one was when I was younger some kid called me a tree. lmao

midnight mysteries

Melsza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:19 pm
I'm walking down the road with a friend, in my Burzum shirt, and my friend in their Emporer shirt, and this guy walks out of the pub and says "Are the slip nots still around?"

Heh after writting it it doesn't sound like much of an insult, but the guy was just being a jerk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm
I have a guy friend who whenever someone says "You suck!" he'll give a suggestive up and down look and say "No, but for you maybe"

Best comeback EVAH.  

Rose Patterned Twil

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:40 pm
Well, just today I had someone try this one on me (and for the record, I'm a guy)

Him:
"Your v****a smells!"

Me:
"Excuse me?"

Him:
"I said your v****a smells!"

Me:
"Well, it seems to me that by implying that I have female genitalia, you are trying to place me in a position so that your affections could be deemed appropriate by society. I think it is wrong how society assaults your homosexual desires, and I support you 100% and feel that you should be more open about your feelings. However I would like it if you would keep me out of your homo-erotic fantasies, due to the fact that I am not fully comfortable with being the object of another mans affections, and I do not want you to go on with an unrequited love."

He just stood there, stunned, and I walked away at a nicely comfortable pace. His friend began laughing at him behind me...

But I have no idea where he got the v****a thing from (I was only wearing nail polish... not even eyeliner...).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Kaishi Kyouki
Well, just today I had someone try this one on me (and for the record, I'm a guy)

Him:
"Your v****a smells!"

Me:
"Excuse me?"

Him:
"I said your v****a smells!"

Me:
"Well, it seems to me that by implying that I have female genitalia, you are trying to place me in a position so that your affections could be deemed appropriate by society. I think it is wrong how society assaults your homosexual desires, and I support you 100% and feel that you should be more open about your feelings. However I would like it if you would keep me out of your homo-erotic fantasies, due to the fact that I am not fully comfortable with being the object of another mans affections, and I do not want you to go on with an unrequited love."

He just stood there, stunned, and I walked away at a nicely comfortable pace. His friend began laughing at him behind me...

But I have no idea where he got the v****a thing from (I was only wearing nail polish... not even eyeliner...).
I wish I could think of comebacks that quickly!  

sk_cooper

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 pm
sk_cooper
I wish I could think of comebacks that quickly!

Yeah... it was a rare occasion, and it kinda just came to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:21 pm
i was walking down the street and these trendy/emo wannabe kids began to chant the darth vadar theme tune

i was like "YEY I'M THE COOL CHARACTER!!" and smiled at them.

I also get FILTH yelled at me alot...

I also got one 'insult' once from this woman on a phone saying "freakin morticia adams just shoved in line before me"
1. Theres nothign wrong with morticia
2. i hadn;t even pushed in the freakin line to begin with
and she was getting peed off and glaring at me then said "are you in the f-in que or what?"
so i just shrugged and walked off  

AngelOnDeathRow

Chansung

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Random group of boys: Wow did somebody die?
Me:nobody *shifty eyes mischevious grin* that is nobody Yet!

sweatdrop that's about the only time I had a good come back...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:07 pm
I never really have been insulted, well not in a funny way anyway...some where lame and others just like to say mean crap...and usually I'm slow at comebacks...but I never really care.

The only thing I can think people have said to be was if I was lesbian, which I didn't care because that's just me...and other times people would ask me if I was a witch or some kind of magic user, because I wore a pentacle for the longest time. In a way it was funny to intimidate them, that way people never bothered me. This was at my older schools, which one of then consisted of mostly catholics, but the school I go to know knows me for who I am.

Quote:
I remember in my sophomore year of high school, I was walking home and these guys from the school drove by in a red car and chucked a 40oz. 7Up with ice at me. Soaked. The next time they tried to do it, they forgot to roll down the window and it got all over the window and seats. That time it was a giant milkshake. Chocolate I think.
Wow that's just sad...lol  

Redwing~Shadow

TEH Lord Momo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:30 pm
Well i dont have many people insulting me to my face since I am the only TRUE goth around they just tell everyone how scarey i am. But these are things i have been called

Vampire
Devil worshiper
Emo
That goth girl

And that's about it. But once I was standing outside the spanish room with my friend waiting for my other friend to be done and this girl was also standing there. This is how it went:

Girl: So are you goth?
Me: Yes.
Girl: Do you like worship the devil
Me: *stares and laughs*
Girl: *stands there*
Me and my friend: No

May I let you know I was wearing a necklace with a cross on it that day. And once there was a hitlist found at our school. People thought I wrote it but I didn't know half the people on it or the other half I was friends with. And now I have started a new crazy. Every guy around here is now dying their hair black. My mom told me they have this new group called G.O.D which stands for "Goth Or Die" Someday when they get so into it (just started) i am gonna go up to them and tell them what goth really is.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games