Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

[[ H E L I X ]]

Tiny Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:16 pm
SWEET!
I love it!!
=)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:33 pm
Thanks, and I've added the new names to the list.

I'll add Cthonia if everyone likes it, as the Planet's Name...

and we still need a name for the whole story, but it's coming along really nicely!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 pm
midgar could be Asgar or Novusurbs or Magnusurbs or Caputurbs

(asgar is shortened from asgard. Novusurbs means new city. Magnusurbs means Big city and Caputurbs means Capitol City)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:13 pm
asgar is shortened from asgar?? confused neutral  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 pm
what are you talkin about

(hey ermak don't tell the captain but I think he's a little crazy)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 pm
Well I KNOW you are a little crazy... stare so there. takes one to know one! xp  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:22 am
What does Asgar mean anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:45 pm
nothing madgar is like a shortened version of midgard from norse mythology and asgar is shortened from the name of the gods city asgard.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:07 pm
I thought that might have been the case but I wasn't sure.

Anyways, so does anyone have a problem with the city's name being Asgar?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:24 am
Sounds good to me ^_^  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:59 am
great!

Now... this will be one of the toughest questions I think. As good a designer as I am, I suck at maps or plotting geographical locations, we are going to need a map for our world, it will probably have to have more cities than the Final Fantasy 7 world. but we will still need something, is anyone up to working on that?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:45 am
Umm.... Maybe I could do basic things.... How many main continents do we want? Should big cities be clustered, or spread throughout the world? Which part of the world do we want to be the 'rural' part of the world? You know, the place that seems to attract small towns and old people and their grandchildren. How big should Asgar be? We should probably have a cluster of islands somewhere. Maybe we could have one small contenant be very rocky and mountainous and seemingly barren and devoid of life, however there are undreground caverns there where a whole group of people thrive. LOL, I dunno. Something roughly like this?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:22 am
Sounds good to me, the only things I thought were these: Asgar is one of the largest cities,

both Metanoia (resurection scientists) and Amaranthine (Immortality scientists) have their own setups and laboratories. Now they might have ONLY labs and not be situated in a city so that would need consideration.

We also need a large mountain or Platue somewhere for Deyn and Sky's final battle, a series of caves for where Atysia died. somewhere for (Lucretia) to be buried...

I like the map so far, it's something to start with, which is better than I could do!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Hmm, okay, I updated it a bit..... THe question marks is because I'm not sure in which place one of the labs would be best put. The other one is hidden under/in a town that seems so very peaceable, LOL.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:31 pm
Looks great so far! I'm really impressed, now eventually we'll have to plot out some more towns and stuff but this is a Great first start! Cheers for Sae-chan!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games