Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HistoryWak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 am
Hi!

I'm Ken, I'm 20 and a huge Disney fan. I currently am working on re-buying the Disney Animated Films and I also collect the Walt Disney Treasures.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:10 am
Name: Ardis
Hobbies: watching movies, reading, and chilling on the computer  

keepingaps

berserk_dragon

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:31 am
Hi! I'm Jamie. I'm 16.
And I'm bad with introductions. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm
Hi,
I'm Lilly. I love everything Disney! My hobbies are: Gaia, eBay, Antique, Thrift Store and Yard/Garage Sale shopping, hanging out with my family and tattoos. 4laugh  

Atomic Pixie7

disney dweeb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:35 pm
Name: Disney Dweeb, aka Bridgette
Hobbies: Disney, softball, movies, being random  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 pm
hi i have no life smile i love it!  

Terkina

Plum Cyanide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:12 pm
Hi hi. My name is Dormy and I love mostly everything Disney. I am a Disney fanatic. Sad but true. I love lots of thingys like anime, music, drawing, and stuffies like that. My fave Disney character is Mickey Mouse. I can't help it. My fave Disney princess is ....wait I'm sure that there are topics like that around here I'll just go post.

Thanks for letting me into the guild!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 pm
My Gaia name is Aine. I chose that because it's the name of a fanfic character of mine. I never use my real name, it's too common. I'm 31 (yes, I'm old lol), getting married next year and plan on honeymooning (where else?) at Disneyland. I grew up with Disney, met my honey on a Disney fansite messageboard, and if I could move down to SoCal and work at Disneyland or the Disney Studios- I'd be a happy little camper. Fave Disney movies: Beauty and the Beast, Fantasia, Aladdin, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Parent Trap, Pollyanna, The Three Musketeers, Lilo & Stitch, and Disney/Pixar's Cars and Ratatouille.  

aine21

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Terkina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Hi im Terkina... if your a disney fan you probably know where Terk is from smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:42 pm
Hi Im Monica and I am a huge fan of the Disney animated and Pixar films!
I love playing Disney related games as well and I have been collecting Disney antique figures for years. Oh and I also like putting together the Disney photomosaic puzzles- its a great way to clear your head. What can I say, Disney brings out the kid in me and I love it!  

whirledcry

REPORT_Emma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 pm
hi im diandra G 15 and i love disney. my favorite character is Minnie Mouse!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 am
Hi! I'm Joan and I absolutely ADORE Disney/Pixar movies! =D My favorite character is Brer Rabbit because he rocks like that. ^^ Thanks for letting me join!  

Joanna the n00b hunter

aurora nightsong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Hey all,
Im aurora_nightsong

you can shorten it either way
hobbies I make crowns mostly, dabbling with blacksmithing too. lots of other things as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 pm
Hey y'all!

I'm Kris and I love Disney because I grew up with it! It brings back so many lovely memories and wonderful feelings. I also enjoy DreamWorks, Warner Bros., and Universal Studios, but Disney tops them all!

Peace! heart

P.S. Anyone been on the Disney Cruise?  

midsummers

Feral Rabbit

Gunslinger Aura

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm
Name: Gunslingeraura lol
Interests: Disney, music, languages
Random Fact: i'm working with a friend of mine to arrange a medley of "villian songs" from disney, including songs by Ursela, Scar, Gaston, etc. =D  
Disney World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff