Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:29 pm
I am Nitroxic 4jer
I am 12 years old and love naruto

I know a lot of things about naruto but I can't really list them all. Although I have downloaded all the volumes ever out on naruto, I still have things to learn.

Well it's nice to meet you all here xd

I was gonna start my own guild about naruto but I never got the money and neither did my friends. Well that's one reason why I joined this but you know the better and obvious reason

favorite characters: Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:18 pm
Alias of choice confused
Naruto Knowledge: i have read up to chapter 243
Favorite character(s): umm lets see.... naruto, sasuke, kakashi, etc many more.  

shadow_zero7565

[MorningStar]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:34 pm
Alias of choice: MorningStar
Naruto Knowledge: i'm only on episode...62 and 5 books into the manga ;_;
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Naruto, Hinata, Gaara
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm an artist, so i'm willing to help out the guild if we need some...banners or something O.o;

I think that's about it XD

this isn't my normal Avatar Ninja outfit, just for the season XD should be back in mah regular ninja goodness in a couple of days or so biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:56 am
Alias: Kira

Naruto knowledge: uh.. i've read around 56 chapters from the manga and seen...uh... alot of the anime(more then what i've read in the manga)

Favorite Character: Sasuke!! hes the best^^ but Shino and Shikamaru both follow pretty closely... there are others, but these three make the top.

Anything else you'de like to share: uh.. Before Naruto, my absolute favorite anime was Berserk, and Judeau was my absolute favorite anime character(and he almost still is) i love drawing, and since watching Naruto... heh... If my scanner where working i probably would be playing with some of the stuff i draw on photoshop... stupid scanner... And at the moment im working on memorising the japanease pronounciation of some of the techniques( i hope i can at least get all of Sasuke's right.. hehe) maybe ill try and learn some more of the seals too...

...thats it...yeah...  

Hahahasddsaowned

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:27 pm
*pokes thread higher*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:10 pm
Alias of choice: Emily
Naruto Knowledge: I have not ever seen the anime but I have vol. 1-2 and Shonen Jump 17-26
Favorite character(s): Sakura, Gaara, Zabuza, and Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: I have no info on the Anime so...yeah..hehe sweatdrop I'm going to try to draw Sakura. I drew Sakuse before...but I lost that picture... stare and it was a good one too. Any who...I guess before Naruto my favorite manga had to be...I don't know. oh well!  

Zerilla

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:22 pm
*not a new member
Alias: envy or jinni
Naruto Knowledge: seasons 1-3; 1-20 manga
Fav Character(S): kakashi, orochimaru, haku, zabuza
Other: im deep despair..... muahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:34 am
Alias of choice: Helina
Naruto Knowledge: All that I can know. All of the 244 chapters released, and all that I can possibly get about it from everywhere else. blaugh
Favorite character(s): Sasuke (I have my reasons), Iruka, Naruto, Neiji, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, and.... Kiba. There are more, but I must keep list small. sweatdrop
Anything else you'd like to share: ... Wheee?

Helina

Nolfros

Dangerous Wolf

12,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:10 pm
Name: Nolfros Gendor
Favorite Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Rock lee, Hinata!
Naruto Knowledge: I have seen episodes 1-75!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:31 pm
Alias of choice: Scryn, plzkthx.

Naruto Knowledge: All of the anime, and parts of the manga. (I haven't passed the story progession in the anime, though.)

Favorite character(s): Ok......Jiraiya, Gai, Rock Lee, Itachi, Orochimaru (For looks, he turned me off after the Hokage-level battle. Little too lame for even his awesomeness to make up for it.) aaaaand...that's about it.

Anything else you'd like to share: I payed alot of attention to the anime. That means something to me, because I've met alot of people who've seen all of it, but know almost nothing about Naruto. Please listen to the screen, the anime will thank you :< Oh yeah, and if anyone here reads/has read the WoT (Wheel of Time) series, lemme know! (Big fan)  

ScrynDemios

Shiko_Shinuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:33 am
Name: Everyone calls me Shiori
Naruto knowledge: I have read 200 chapters of Naruto and up to 115 episodes, my favorite character is Gaara of the Desert.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:31 pm
Alias of choice: Al is fine..

Naruto Knowledge: i have ALL the episodes that are fansubbed.. i haven't read the manga.. yet.

Favorite character(s): kakashi, rock lee, tsunade and jiraiya and of course, naruto..

Anything else you'd like to share: i got into naruto just last year. i've heard the buzz about it, but didn't really check it out until i saw an army of cosplayers at fanimecon. finally checked it out and was hooked immediately. the rest, as they say, is history.

Alpha Q

Shiko_Shinuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:40 pm
My name is Shiori. I've watched up to 115 episodes of Naruto and around 200 chapters of the manga. I was hoping if someone could help me find a way to join the Sand Village  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:04 pm
Alias of choice: Aanzan
Naruto Knowledge: Um.... read all chapters up to 244 (from Narutofan) and I think I've watched the episodes up to somewhere in the Chuunin Exams. The end of Kiba and Naruto's fight... I think. (Waiting for Ookami-kun to give me more Eps *stares at him*)
Favorite character(s): Kakashi. heart Sabaku no Gaara and Itachi.
Anything else you'd like to share: I hate Sasuke. Don't talk to me about Sasuke. lol. Um... seriously think Yondaime is Naruto's dad. Most likely wrong, but I like to dream.  

Ghourry

Tesuo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:48 pm
Alias of choice: Samwise

Naruto Knowledge: Keep upto date on new episode releases and slowly reading through all the manga

Favorite character(s): SHINO !!! X3 Itachi and Kisame  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games