Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:09 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Yes you do you're filthy!
nu-uh*she kept laughing and shook her head*
*he dips her in mud* now you are!
awww...come on that isn't fair*pouts crossing her arms*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:10 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Yes you do you're filthy!
nu-uh*she kept laughing and shook her head*
*he dips her in mud* now you are!
awww...come on that isn't fair*pouts crossing her arms*
i know xp *takes her to the lake* ((ok now to the lake))  

skypheonix

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:03 am
slighter fell asleep in the clearing and mysteriously woke up in the forest, then slighter got up and started to look around tilll he new where he was and started to walk deeper in the wood finding a deer and he pounced on it biting it at the neck and taking it to teh ground and letting it bleed top death befor startign top eat at it  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:12 pm
after sliughter was done eatign adn ehaded towards a nearby streamed he heard running and found himself at the old atler again and walk in it woudering if he was going to hear flames voices again  

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:19 pm
slighter started look around in the temple and notice and remeber this place belong to his pack. and started to sniff around and found old deer and bear bones every where and then he went over to the atlar and layed down on it wait for flame to come again and while waiting he fell asleep

"slighter......y..you awake"
a voice said has a wolf came out of the wood into the temple"slighter wake up.....i need to talk to you"

slighter eye open up to see a wolf that look alot like him but not has well built ahs slighter was then slighter walked around him looking at the wolf and befor slighter said anything the wolf starts towards the atlar and tried pushing once of the chest aside but could

"slighter.....help me push this...i need to show you something"slighter look at the wolf has the otehr wolf looked back at him and they both started to push at the chest together trying to push it aside bu they could't push it

" move aside i try something different" slighter said has he moved back and turned into is other wofe for and staen ran towards the ches breaking it into pecies and then walkround ti and pushed the botme patr of it aside since it wasent so heavy now

" great thanxe slighter now follow me "
the other wolf said then they both went down inside where the chest where and keep on going down in the darkness till the came to a room brightly lit but a small hatch on the top coming out of slighter willow tree

"so...this is why i fell so atracted to the willow tree uh" then they both look at eachother "flame is that...really you...." then they both paused and looked at eachother

"yeah it is.....my new pack kicked me out because i wasent...well ....muscular enought and now they dont even want to see me....im sorry i failed to live up to you level....im just not has good has you" then he fell to his side crying and slighter walk up to him

"yeah but remeber when we where kids....i always thougth you where going to be the strong succeful one....and id be the brains......aint this just like different...maybe we could like...stay together now...stay has one like befor "then flame looked at him has he got up and pointed him into a small hole in the ground and and slighter went over and looked n it finding a small underground river running there "oh boy ive been wanting this for a long time"slighter looked down in the water adn satrted to lap up the water

"yes i can see..."then flame sat down next to him "slighter....do you really think i would be welcome here....im nothing like the otehr ive seen here...im not a demon...not a wherewolf....not even a pure bread for god sake...im nothing"

slighter looked at him whit a smile and then turned off his side laughing "not a pure bread uh what are you mixed whit....a husky....bernard.......what tell me" then stood up trying to hold in the laughter but couldn't

"im a mix bread whit what i think the call them a chow......fury they are....but clever....but i got the look of my mother but the smart of the chow..." they looked at eachother now whit a serious face

"and im a pure breed my father strenght and look and my mother sense of ...umm... funnynest" they looked at eacother again and startedto walk toward the stairs again and hid once they got up there

"well...im going to talk to you sometime else...ive been watching you eating off that deer and now im going to eat the rest"falmes said has they both took off there own wy but slighter 1st pushed a crate over the howl so no1 would even go in there

"yeah ok till next time"then slighter walk out of the temple and off toward his old willow tree  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:10 pm
slighter woke up after he accidentatly fally asleep by is willow tree and headed off towards the streaem nearby and got himself a drink fo water and then started to look aorund  

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:46 pm
slighter woke up on the atlar in the temple and looked beside him and saw flame in a corner sleeping but he has a tear coming down his cheek "....why did you have to come here flames......you should go get yourself a mate and enjoy life..not like i am" then he looekd down at flames on teh ground has he mubled himself in his dreams and heard himself saying softly "stop slighter...stop hurting mommy and daddy" then he paused and after a few minute he heard flame say something again " slighter dont leave....dont leave me alone again....i need you your the only person i have left"then flame woke up has if he was having a nightmare and looked at slighter right after slighter looked away and flame went up to him saying "slighter.......are you ok...i didnt know you cared that way for me "falme said carelessly, then slighter looked abck at him "your the only family i have left falmes...i can let you just die there" then there was a momment of slilent again befor slighter got up and walked out behind the temple and looked around  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:02 pm
slighter went back in to the temple btu didnt saw falme nowhere, then he diceided to go down into the small tunel and headed to the small underground stream and got himself a drink fo water and then headed back to teh corner and laid down into a small ball  

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:00 pm
*walks around aimlessly*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:37 am
*Black walked from the clearing into the woods. She sniffed around and sighed*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:41 am
slighter woke up in the forest and got up adn hstarted to walk around still mad but it wasent showing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:44 am
*Black saw Slighter and tilted her head, wondering if she wanted to talk to him or not. She shrugged and walked another way then up a tree and went from branch to branch*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:49 am
slighter continued off in the path he was on and ignored any sign of life around him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:58 am
*Black follwed Slighter by tree top wondering where he was going adn was trying to be quiet*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:04 pm
heart cautiously walked into the forest, her eyes swiftly raveled bac and forth along her veiwing area, "Who are you" She thought as she remembered the smell.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games