Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:49 pm
"why...whats wrong ith Slighter??"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:51 pm
he looked at her scared "he tried to kill me. not just once but a few time" he said has he quivered abit  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:26 pm
"why wuild he do that..you musta doned seomthing first"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:22 pm
he shook his head "no, he's just jealous i think. but he wanst to hurt me"  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:24 pm
Well...why is he jelous..??"she tilted her head and looked at him her tail still going back and forht/  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:28 pm
"i wouldn't know, but all i know its that he's after me"he said nodding  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:31 pm
"well yuo musta doned sumtin"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:33 pm
he shook is head again "well if doing nothing at all and hiding from everybody all day considered something then yes i have"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:03 pm
Star had been swimming around the lake by herself for some time. Heart had left her since she had to privately talk to Drave, and she did not see Flame or anyone else for that matter, around. She sighed and came out, dripping wet from the lake and shook herself dry. Star sat on the edges of the water and stared down at her reflection. I wonder when I'll see anyone soon again...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:13 pm
flame noticed star to the other side of the lake and and he quikly ran over and jumped on her "hey star" he said smilling and he nudged her and got off her  

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:14 pm
arrives at the lake from his den in the woods and greets star with a quick nod and a "hello star" before jumping in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:17 pm
Star yelped and almost fell. But she caught her balence and grinned when she saw it was Flame. "You got me good this time, eh?" She nuzzled him. All she heard was her named called before a big splash of water hit her. "Hey!" Star laughed when she saw it was Drave. "I don't care if I just got out of the water. I'm gonna give you payback!" Star grinned and jumped back in the waters. She looked back and called for Flame to join before she swam over to Drave and nipped his ear. "Now we're even." She smiled and started swimming back to shore.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:19 pm
flame keeped looking at drave but being the person he is he decice to stay out of the lake actign all scared "i prefer not to, maybe he like slighter"he said quivering  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:22 pm
Star couldn't help but roll her eyes quickly. She went ashore again and shook her fur out beside him, making him wet. "You have to take risks and chances, Flame. Ever hear of 'live life on the edge?' Don't think that everyone's out to get you or life's no fun anymore." Star smiled at him.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:24 pm
we smiled when she shook her fur "well i gusses your right"he said then jumped in the lake and started top swima round" but im still going to be careful"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games