Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:41 pm
watchdawg77
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Legendary Zero
Episode 17 - Blast to Your Dream. The Adventure of Marimo the Flying Bullet, this is by all means the best episode..why, Hiten-Mitsirugi Umbella Style!

Lol! Kenshin abandoned Sano when Kaoru was practicing with targets... whee
Lol, who would blame him? xd Hehe, and I like the Sake Song... :p

that was funny rofl
3nodding lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:53 pm
I liked episode 6, "Deathmatch Under the Moonlight", for the simple reason that it was the first time we saw Kenshin's dark side, the Battousai. When he had Jinai kneeling on the ground before him with his arm broken, and his blade upraised and glinting in the moonlight as Kenshin flipped his sword over so that the blade was facing Jinai... If it hadn't been for Karou crying out to him to stop, he'd have broken his vow never to kill again right then and there. That was our first true glimpse of the monster that lay within calm and kind Kenshin, and gave us an idea of the control it must take to keep that inner killer restrained.  

Zin Okami

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:55 am
3nodding That WAS a good episode!! I can never forget how Jinai's nose clicked and crunched when it broke and how it made the same noise when he pushed it back into place... eek That was SO friggin' nasty... xp xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:10 pm
28 and 29, Saitoh's Debut. The fight was my favorite fight in the entire series. they used just about everything to try and kill each other. Saitoh even disarmed Kenshin with his belt!  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:01 am
TheIllustriousBlueJay
28 and 29, Saitoh's Debut. The fight was my favorite fight in the entire series. they used just about everything to try and kill each other. Saitoh even disarmed Kenshin with his belt!
That battle was INTENSE!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:13 am
Sephiralen
3nodding That WAS a good episode!! I can never forget how Jinai's nose clicked and crunched when it broke and how it made the same noise when he pushed it back into place... eek That was SO friggin' nasty... xp xd

it was gross wasn't it... xp
and the episode before it Sano said..."damn it..." on CN. usually they edit that stuff out and i thought they must be losing their touch...they should just move it to Adult Swim.  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:28 am
watchdawg77
Sephiralen

it was gross wasn't it... xp
and the episode before it Sano said..."damn it..." on CN. usually they edit that stuff out and i thought they must be losing their touch...they should just move it to Adult Swim.
It WAS!! xp It was kinda funny too, because when it happened, me and Mine jumped on each other and started screaming.... Lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:14 am
Sephiralen
TheIllustriousBlueJay
I know, which is why if there was an award for best fight in the series, that would be it!  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:39 pm
TheIllustriousBlueJay
Sephiralen
TheIllustriousBlueJay
I know, which is why if there was an award for best fight in the series, that would be it!
Yes, that scene could definitely win an award!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:46 pm
User Image  

Ryukotsen666

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:58 pm
Ryukotsen666
User Image
I thought Jine was better in the series.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:26 pm
Ryukotsen666
User Image
surprised Yay!!! xd  

Sephiralen

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:42 am
Sephiralen
TheIllustriousBlueJay
Sephiralen
TheIllustriousBlueJay
Yes, that scene could definitely win an award!! xd

sweatdrop which scene question .. hehe im so lost and nozie too sweatdrop mrgreen hheheh  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff