Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:15 pm
Mokuba stopped counting and looked around. He could see a little bit of Joeys hair from behind one of the trees. He rolled his eyes at how obvious it was. He went behind Joey and touched his shoulders gentally. " Gotcha.." Mokuba whispered in his ear and he touched him hoping to scare him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:50 pm
"Bah. I gotta stop gelling my hair..." Joey commented. "So where's Seto?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:35 am
Seto, in the meantime had become distracted by a funny looking creature... It was all black and white and it smelled funny. Suddenly he was attacked by it somehow. Though how, he didn't know.... All he knew was that he'd turned tail and ran out of the tall grassy area, and straight towards the other two. (Skunks, yay!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:35 am
((Oh, man, he'll fire his garden staff for that!))

"I think we found him. Hey-" Jou dodged the pungent Seto. "Man, you need some tomato juice. That was a skunk!"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:03 pm
Mokuba came by covering his nose. " Woah! Ill go get it prepared. " Mokuba said running in the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:04 pm
"What's a skunk?" The other wondered out loud as he was carried at arms length into the house.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:43 pm
"They're not dangerous really, but they smell really bad. The thing that sprayed you was a skunk." Jou tried to explain. "A bath in tomato juice is the only way to get out skunk smell."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:49 pm
Seto's eyes widened at the word 'bath'. "No, I don't wanna bath.... Please, Jou.... No bath, please. I promise to be good." Seto begged, struggling against the other.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:53 pm
'Damnit... forgot about that...' Jou thought frantically for something to stop Seto's struggling. "It's not water. It's tomato juice. That's funner. It doesn't squirt like water does."
Jou was trying everything he knew to clam down the anxious nekojin. "I'll be right there with you, so don't worry okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:03 pm
The other paused in his stuggling. "You promise?" Seto questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:23 pm
"Of course. I'll stay right there with you, I promise. You don't have to worry." Jou said. He would have hugged him except for the skunk fumes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:29 pm
Seto smiled, before he was dunked into the tub of tomato juice, in which, he sat, and though his ears were bent back in a fit of hatred and he had to bite his lower lip to keep from yelping in fear.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:35 pm
"Hey... don't worry, I'm still here." Jou started gently scrubing at the spot on the back of his neck. "It's not dangerous."
Jou could see that Seto was a bit of a mess. He was scared or angry or both, and Jou felt a little guilty. He had been the one to talk Seto into this after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:42 pm
Just as Seto was actually getting use to it, he slowly started to... Grow again. Slowly, until he looked almost his own age. "Jou?" He wondered, looking at the other carefully. "What just happened?"  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:55 pm
"You evolved." Jou said. "You're almost your own age now..."
Jou wondered if he should keep scrubing or not and so he decided he'd better, since the skunk smell was pretty bad.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff