Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:18 am
StreekG
EmWah
I am a sub box 3nodding

Sooo you get put into peoples boots and go 'doof doof'

3nodding Every night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:19 am
EmWah
StreekG
EmWah
I am a sub box 3nodding

Sooo you get put into peoples boots and go 'doof doof'

3nodding Every night.

I see... xd xd  

StreekG

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:37 am
QUEENSLAND!! well no victoria has really nice vin yards and stuff, and good shopping, but when people say victoria i think vinyards 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:42 am
Really? When people say Victoria, I think of the plains, the Mountains and the rain forrests.  

WellzY
Crew

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:43 am
WellzY
Really? When people say Victoria, I think of the plains, the Mountains and the rain forrests.

i think of England... ********...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:47 am
StreekG
WellzY

i think of England... ******** class="clear">

Well we sort of are, only warmer and dryer... and we have at least some deccent beaches. xd  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:48 am
WellzY

plains and mountains... hhmm interesting... well when people say queensland i think like dry gold brown grass and like the beach, and the sky. i love the sun and the stars, i reackon we can see more stars in brisbane than in melbourne or sydney  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:52 am
nrasjaa
WellzY

plains and mountains... hhmm interesting... well when people say queensland i think like dry gold brown grass and like the beach, and the sky. i love the sun and the stars, i reackon we can see more stars in brisbane than in melbourne or sydney

Probably, because you have a smaller population, so less artificial light.

When people say Queensland, I think of the tropical forrests, the coral reef and the small tropical islands and beaches. I know there is a lot of dessert and dryer plains inland, but it's not the image you really push the heaviest.  

WellzY
Crew

forest_nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:29 pm
ello ^-^

ive only been to Queensland once, so i think of the gold coast..or the apartment we stayed in ^-^ it had like 3 pools around it.

but yeah it has really warm water, unlike Victoria where its COLD!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:54 am
Vinny!  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:56 am
forest_nymph
but yeah it has really warm water, unlike Victoria where its COLD!

The girl in the right of your sig looks like a female Squall, and the girl in black at the bottom looks like the evil girl from Mega Tokyo. God I hate that comic now though. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:38 am
When I think of Victoria I think of mountains and hills and valleys and bush... because I spent alot of my childhood in those kinds of places.

When I think of QLD I think of beaches and pineapples xp  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:52 am
EmWah
When I think of Victoria I think of mountains and hills and valleys and bush... because I spent alot of my childhood in those kinds of places.

When I think of QLD I think of beaches and pineapples xp

And when I think of NSW, I think of Sydney, and the dry hinterland that constitutes a lot of the inner state.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:44 am
When I think of NSW I think of Holbrook for some reason... (It's a small country town in the middle of no where with a massive submarine on the main street) I don't feel like Albury is part of NSW... it's like... a stateless place. Probably because we're so close to the border. And Sydney, when I think Sydney I think of The Matrix xp  

EmWah
Crew

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:34 am
One week until holidays domokun  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games