Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:47 am
Its meerly a (excuse the term) Childish fear of illness, and possibly a subconcious disgust with the exchange of anything biological. In all honesty, your aLOT safer just taking the 'risk' of getting sick, because otherwise, your body wont be acustomed to it, and the smaller things will eventually hit you...HARD..  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:49 am
Corbin DeSeer
Its meerly a (excuse the term) Childish fear of illness, and possibly a subconcious disgust with the exchange of anything biological. In all honesty, your aLOT safer just taking the 'risk' of getting sick, because otherwise, your body wont be acustomed to it, and the smaller things will eventually hit you...HARD..

Luke listens in Biology. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:51 am
Chemical_Kitten
I know some bacteria are good and such, but it still scares me... mom gets so mad at me because I won't share anything with anyone... she won't buy me my own toothpaste or soaps or butter or anything... I have to pay for the lot... crying

I don't even do that... sweatdrop . I don't know what is wrong with me... It's not just the fact that I'm so ticklish and feel uncomfortable about people touching me, but also that I'm worried about getting dirty... sweatdrop . It's gotten to the point when I have to force myself to breathe in enough air to just keep myelf concious when within ten metres of other people because I'm scared of getting all the bacteria from their throats and lungs and stuff into mine... crying I know deep down that it's irrational, but I still can't bring myself to snap out of it... It makes logical sense to not breathe... crying

You ma'am, are going to develop hypochondria if you don't mellow out a bit. D: I don't know what is wrong with me... crying
You're paranoid. And that's bad. D: crying
sorry darl...but it sounds to me like you have a seriously bad case of paranoia, hyperchondria and even a bit of dependency. if you are scared to even share with your family thats a bit chronic...ok...no more note reading for me... sweatdrop

just loosen up and try not to think so damn logically, and medically about everythign you do, otherwise you will never have any fun. :nod:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:52 am
*gnaws on luke*

where is adam i wonder...

ethuil

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:53 am
DNA_Guru
Corbin DeSeer

Luke only passed two subjects with consistantly good marks..Bio and art xp ..would have multi-strand-science aswell..but we just HAD to do resources..GOD i hated that....  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:55 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying

Yes it's a sad life. Learn to live Mel. crying
I am living, hence why I can type.

The Del
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
crying

You cry far too much. Dx
Indeed she does. 3nodding
Are you trying to imply something?

DNA_Guru
Corbin DeSeer

Yes, but telling myself that doesn't change it... I've always been like this... I would never go outside incase I got dirty, I still won't get out of bed or even the shower without at least socks on my feet... Whenever we used to go on holidays and such, mom would have to bring my own cutlery etc because I wouldn't use the others... sweatdrop I'm so glad I got over that... sweatdrop Mom and dad get so mad at me for all this, but I can't help it... I can't even use the butter without spending at least half an hour (serious) trying to pick out all the crumbs of bread from it before using it incase they make me sick... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:55 am
ethuil
*gnaws on luke*

In DNA's PANTS!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:56 am
Chemmy: Always
Corbin: Lol xd  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:58 am
ethuil
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
I know some bacteria are good and such, but it still scares me... mom gets so mad at me because I won't share anything with anyone... she won't buy me my own toothpaste or soaps or butter or anything... I have to pay for the lot... crying

I don't even do that... sweatdrop . I don't know what is wrong with me... It's not just the fact that I'm so ticklish and feel uncomfortable about people touching me, but also that I'm worried about getting dirty... sweatdrop . It's gotten to the point when I have to force myself to breathe in enough air to just keep myelf concious when within ten metres of other people because I'm scared of getting all the bacteria from their throats and lungs and stuff into mine... crying I know deep down that it's irrational, but I still can't bring myself to snap out of it... It makes logical sense to not breathe... crying

You ma'am, are going to develop hypochondria if you don't mellow out a bit. D:
I don't know what is wrong with me... crying

You're paranoid. And that's bad. D:
crying

sorry darl...but it sounds to me like you have a seriously bad case of paranoia, hyperchondria and even a bit of dependency. if you are scared to even share with your family thats a bit chronic...ok...no more note reading for me... sweatdrop

just loosen up and try not to think so damn logically, and medically about everythign you do, otherwise you will never have any fun. :nod:

How is family any different to a stranger? I can't help but to think logically about things... It's really quite confusing because in one way I know I'm being stupid, but another part tells me that I'm being completely reasonable and just looking out for myself... sweatdrop crying

Corbin DeSeer
ethuil
*gnaws on luke*

In DNA's PANTS!!
Everyone seems to be in his pants... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:03 am
My universe revolves around DNA's pants...and inside them heart

Family are different to a degree, because of the genetic similarities. Which is another perspective right there. Have any or your family members gotten a cold then kicked the bucket?..or stepped in mud and pushed up daiseys?..how about eating a meat pie at an all women's lingerie(sp?) jello wresteling tourny?..then there is reason to believe, you wont be different.  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:03 am
corbin: i thought he was in your pants tonite....

chemical: look, if you are going to think about it that way, then nothing we say will help you. Family are different in the fact that you sahre at least seven of the same alleles as them and also more chance of havign the exact same strand of safe bacteria...but eh...what we say isn't goign to change the way you think so yeh. I think you just need to loosen up a bit darl and have a good time...outside...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:05 am
Perhaps my pants is existence itse;f. Now that.....sophist's dream. crying  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:06 am
DNA_Guru

MY dream >.>  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:06 am
DNA_Guru

bow to teh pantses...  

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:07 am
I understand what you guys are saying, I just... I don't know. I guess my brain is having trouble accepting at and whatnot... do you think the councillor tomorrow will know anything to help? Argh, I'm seeing the councillor tomorrow... crying I'm cold... sweatdrop  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games