Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:40 pm
hmmm....I
I thaught I already posted this but my post is gone.

I got a job
*does funky dance*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:55 am
Yay! Good for you!  

LadyAnubis

Dragonpearl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:56 am
I be me
hmmm....I

I got a job
*does funky dance*

congrats  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:40 am
I be me
hmmm....I

I got a job
*does funky dance*

Awesome! What are you going to be doing?  

VP Club Freakin Justice

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:23 am
I am working in a clothing store selling clothes to people who want to buy our clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:36 am
neutral i'm so frazzled with all the crap thats happened in the last couple days... i wish i had some sewing to do, its more relaxing for me then knitting or crocheting is. But no i have to work on homework...

Maybe if daddy and i go to visit mom in the hospital i can convince him to get me the felt i need for my sewing projects.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:44 pm
Eeep, that's bad. Is your mom okay?

*hands you felt to calm your nerves*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:42 am
I hope your mum is ok too...  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:25 am
damn it!
I forgot to get the stuff to make my christmas tutorial again today.
at this rate they will never get done.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:31 pm
YAY!!! I just went to Joanns today and gosh they're expensive!!I had find my fleece in the reminants bin, 'cause it was so expensive! I didn't go over my budget and I had 3 dollars left over, thank god I'm getting more allowence next week.So I bought Black fleece,white fleece, yarn for the kitty, knitting and crochetting needles, I'm estatic! I still need to get felt though, I couldn't find any in Joanns stressed
So I have 43 days till christmas and 2 dolls,2 blankets,2 pillows, 2 hats and alot of knitted kitties to go through in that amout of time. Talk about being busy!My mom doesn't think I can do it emo Time to learn how to knit tho lol

Peprika

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:27 pm
and I finally got what I needed to make my first christmas tutorial.
but now my camera has a flat battery so I can't start makeing them till it recharges.

Edit:
never mind,
I got the camera charged enoug to take a photo then put it back on the charger etc and tried makeing it but it was a total disaster.

maybe next project  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:36 pm
I think I'm knittingly challenged...I can't knit to save my life emo My casts are too tight and I can't figure out how to start the knit... gonk  

Peprika

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:31 pm
Vote for me?

Oh, and by the way, my mommy is home and okay, and i got felt. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Peprika
I think I'm knittingly challenged...I can't knit to save my life emo My casts are too tight and I can't figure out how to start the knit... gonk

I understand your pain
I have tried to knitt a few times, but I have never been able to sucessfully put on a secound row of stitches more than three stitches long.

Mikono
Vote for me?

Oh, and by the way, my mommy is home and okay, and i got felt. mrgreen

I have voted for you
and I am glad.  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:30 am
Peprika: If you want to learn to knit and haven't tried it yet... For learning i really do suggest Stitch and b***h. Its a good book for learning. Another book that looks good for it is "Learn to Knit" by Debbie Bliss. Though i didn't learn out of either, i know people who learned out of Stitch and b***h. When learning from a book make sure to read through everything, try things as it says to try them, and most of all Don't Give Up. (yes, that needed upercase letters.) If you get stuck on something, try finding a video online, or ask somebody here for help, who knows? Somebody might even be able to give you a video of them doing whatever it is you need help with.

Also, try using Perfect Match yarn, (it doesn't split as easily as many) in a color other then black. And where it says to use size 8? try a slightly bigger needle for the cast on, then transfer it to size 8 needles.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games