Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:04 am
rofl pirate talk2hand

Just wanted to test the new emos ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:27 am
Weylok
rofl pirate talk2hand

*huggles* i missed you!! whee  

nrasjaa

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:29 am
nrasjaa
Weylok
rofl pirate talk2hand

Of course you did... who cannot miss quote the sexiest 14 year old alive unquote? wink
Damn emos dont work.. do they for you? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:32 am
Bloody Gaia... double post gonk  

Weylok

weeping pixie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:33 am
JUB JUB!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:56 am
nrasjaa
wooow you look soo... grown up... it's like a tranformation from teh hottie 17 year old to teh mature sexay man. i likes it 3nodding i actually really like how this doo brings out your cheek bones. i loves cheek bones whee wow i like the colour too. yea lovely cut there!! i gives it 9.7/10!!

WellzY is now 18. >_>  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:29 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
wooow you look soo... grown up... it's like a tranformation from teh hottie 17 year old to teh mature sexay man. i likes it 3nodding i actually really like how this doo brings out your cheek bones. i loves cheek bones whee wow i like the colour too. yea lovely cut there!! i gives it 9.7/10!!

WellzY is now 18. >_>

weren't you 18 like ages ago?? like the time i turned 18 like a bit before  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:59 am
nrasjaa

WellzY turned 18 in mid-January, which is in my profile if you're willing to check. I only turned 18 this year. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:03 am
WellzY
nrasjaa

WellzY turned 18 in mid-January, which is in my profile if you're willing to check. I only turned 18 this year. 3nodding

yes yes i know, i remember it's like a month before mine, when you were talkin about your party, that's when i started to make plans.... well mah oldies did anyway, i didn't really know what i wanted sweatdrop but hey suprise parties are always good!! *remembers her 18th* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:03 am
Ratage?  

Chemical_Kitten

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:05 am
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
rofl pirate talk2hand

Of course you did... who cannot miss quote the sexiest 14 year old alive unquote? wink
Damn emos dont work.. do they for you? gonk

no no they didn't workerise for me sweatdrop but still do thinks you is the sexayest 14 year old 3nodding

*pokes barbsy* can i please call you barbs still please barbs??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:07 am
nrasjaa
yes yes i know, i remember it's like a month before mine, when you were talkin about your party, that's when i started to make plans.... well mah oldies did anyway, i didn't really know what i wanted sweatdrop but hey suprise parties are always good!! *remembers her 18th* whee

Yes, that's good then. My friend and I basically organised our party by ourselves... well mostly my friend, because we had it at her place, but still.  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:08 am
WellzY
nrasjaa

Yes, that's good then. My friend and I basically organised our party by ourselves... well mostly my friend, because we had it at her place, but still.

oh yea i remember you two are like twin things because you're born on the same day. and you dyed your hair purple...or pink sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:14 am
nrasjaa
oh yea i remember you two are like twin things because you're born on the same day. and you dyed your hair purple...or pink sweatdrop

Twin sister, yes. Our party was a Pink & Blue theme, so I dyed my hair pink, on-top of a bleach so it would stand out well, not just be a tinge. I dyed my hair purple before that at schoolies, because I could.

You better rate Chemmy now, not go off topic.

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:27 am
Chemical_Kitten
Ratage?

sorry la got carried away spamming mah own thread!! xd

anyway WHOA!! the flow!! it' flows!! oh mah god!! *faints*

JubJub is currently passed out, this is message bank talking, please hold you're rate is important to us..................................................

JubJub gives you 10/10!!

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games