Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:44 pm
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Star nodded. "I know. I understand." She smiled and licked him.
*Kwon smiled and licked back* Btw it's Darq now...

Star grinned. "So besides going out to train, you've also adopted a new name?"
yep that I have... Also new fur... if you remember I used to be grey...

Star nodded. "Change is good I guess." She turned human and sat down on the grass. "But I guess I'm a wolf who likes to live in the past." Star smiled. "I'm the exact same as before."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:48 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy

Star nodded. "Change is good I guess." She turned human and sat down on the grass. "But I guess I'm a wolf who likes to live in the past." Star smiled. "I'm the exact same as before."
yes well... *he turns into his new human form look* Change does happen... But I liked you the way you was anyways... and I am now able to change back and forth on my will... not just at night...  

Kwon727

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:54 pm
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy

yes well... *he turns into his new human form look* Change does happen... But I liked you the way you was anyways... and I am now able to change back and forth on my will... not just at night...

"But..." Star hesitated. "...Are you still forced to turn human at night?" She smiled. "And you're not the only one who found new abilities." Star closed her eyes for a second and she turned into her half form with her wolf ears and tail. She stroked her tail absentmindedly. "Along with that, I can also..." Star looked at her hands and her wolf paws came. She flexed her claws and grinned. "Change any part of me into either human or wolf." Star finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:56 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy

"But..." Star hesitated. "...Are you still forced to turn human at night?" She smiled. "And you're not the only one who found new abilities." Star closed her eyes for a second and she turned into her half form with her wolf ears and tail. She stroked her tail absentmindedly. "Along with that, I can also..." Star looked at her hands and her wolf paws came. She flexed her claws and grinned. "Change ny part of me into either human or wolf." Star finished.
heh... me too... *he also changes to midform then changes back* But that one has a bad attitude... and no I change when I want where I want...  

Kwon727

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:01 pm
"Surprisingly, I don't have multiple personalities in my different forms." Star laughed. "But that's good to hear." Star jumped into a nearby tree and rested against the trunk. She looked down on him and smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:03 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Surprisingly, I don't have multiple personalities in my different forms." Star laughed. "But that's good to hear." Star jumped into a nearby tree and rested against the trunk. She looked down on him and smirked.
*he raised an eyebrow and jumped up without crouching to get more air* Peace of cake... and it was worth it... *he kisses her*  

Kwon727

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:05 pm
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy
*he raised an eyebrow and jumped up without crouching to get more air* Peace of cake... and it was worth it... *he kisses her*

"As long as you're happy." Star laughed and kissed him back. She laid her head against his shoulder.

((I g2g. I'll see you tomorrow. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Takatsuroshi
Angel_Fantasy

"As long as you're happy." Star laughed and kissed him back. She laid her head against his shoulder.

((I g2g. I'll see you tomorrow. ^_^))
*he sat down and closed his eyes enjoying his love around him, as he missed her very much* ((Ok night love.))  

Kwon727

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:20 pm
Star smiled fondly at him and looked at the sky, past the tree's foliage. Night started to fall and she was pleased. Star had always been one of the wolves of the night. Plus, the most dearest person to her was back by her side again. Things seemed like they couldn't get any better. Birds began signing their last songs for the day and Star gently closed her eyes, enjoying everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:00 pm
*she had gotten tired of waiting and left the forest, shemissed everyone she once knew, she wanted to be a part of a pack again, but she had lost all hope in howling for someone to come to her, it never worked and is remaining that way* i guess this is punishment for everything i've done...  

[~miyama chan~]

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:43 pm
flame headed off to the clearing after getting is drink of water and walked around for no reasona nd was sniffing the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:46 pm
Star opened and eye and saw Flame beneath them. He was sniffing the ground for no apparent reason. Curious, Star jumped down, landing behind him. "Hey Flame. Whatcha looking for?" Star smiled.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:47 pm
falme turned aroundstill sniffing the ground "oh nothing...just....sniffing around"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:49 pm
"Aww...come on! You can tell me. Maybe I can try to help you find it!" Star smiled.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:50 pm
flame keeped sniffing around "i said...im looking for nothing"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games