Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:41 pm
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
Raises an eyebrow and smirks lightly. "I have a mate you know."
"And your point? I'm not doing anything to evil. And wouldn't dare. But a gato's gotta play some hon." Smiling, "Sides can you say you honestly don't like a little attetion?"

Smirks and purrs. "I love the attention..." Purrs from the attention that Griffin and Angelic offer.
Gently scritches Flower's tail base, "Then no harm. I'm not going to do anything you don't want. Or tell me." Awwing some, "Though gotta admit I'm jealous of you and the love puppy and bunny."

Purrs and closes eyes. "Whys that?"

On a side note, this guy gets a new a*****e riped for him Hmms,]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3926695
Hmms, "You have some that seems to complet you. Well they do. You seem to too. Sense your worried." Smirking.

((Ok that's why the vast majority of humanity needs to be killed. and on happier side note 400 gold and I can buy clothes!)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:45 pm
"Yes they are good together. They care about each other a lot. I'm not worried at all. Sasuka is some internet thing, only on Gaia. My mate and I have been together for about a year and 8 months,"

((Yay! Get some clothes!))  

Rinchans flower

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:47 pm
Rinchans flower
"Yes they are good together. They care about each other a lot. I'm not worried at all. Sasuka is some internet thing, only on Gaia. My mate and I have been together for about a year and 8 months,"

You two are good together as well. They were so cute at that party. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:47 pm
Rinchans flower

I've no one rl. Online I've very close friends that come close but for fact we're same gender and neither gay it wouldn't work rl." ;p but online it's fun to dream no? Con grates on the year too!" (( would if had 400. ;p)  

JT_Griffin

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:48 pm
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower

I've no one rl. Online I've very close friends that come close but for fact we're same gender and neither gay it wouldn't work rl." ;p but online it's fun to dream no? Con grates on the year too!" (( would if had 400. ;p)

((That's what I meant whee ))

I'm sure you'll find someone. (hugs)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:52 pm
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower

Luaghing, "I keep falling for the gals taken. Or not interested. Hehehe, or they the ones that are freak me out. hehehe." (snuggles)  

JT_Griffin

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:54 pm
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower

Luaghing, "I keep falling for the gals taken. Or not interested. Hehehe, or they the ones that are freak me out. hehehe." (snuggles)

((snuggles back)) Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Girls freak me out sometimes too  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:55 pm
Hehehe, "Let's just say that if you've only chatted twice getting rather naughty pictures in your email can be shocking. Specialy when they ask same from you."  

JT_Griffin

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:56 pm
*Sips tea and listens to them talk*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:57 pm
JT_Griffin
Hehehe, "Let's just say that if you've only chatted twice getting rather naughty pictures in your email can be shocking. Specialy when they ask same from you."

It all depends...How freaky was it O.o  

Rinchans flower

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:58 pm
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin

Extrem close up and inside her um..privite spot... Pushed the camera inside. x.x  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:00 pm
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin

Extrem close up and inside her um..privite spot... Pushed the camera inside. x.x

Pauses...Blinks...then gags. "Alright then...I think I'm okay...."

"Solemn, poor me some tea...where's Angelic?"  

Rinchans flower

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:01 pm
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin

*Coughs out the tea he just drank* sweatdrop I think I can wait to drink some more tea later. sweatdrop

That is pretty ummm...shocking.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:02 pm
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin

Nodding, "Got any soda? Yeah....warned you odd. She scared me alot." Blushing, "Um...sorry if this is upseting I'll shut up and hide now."  

JT_Griffin

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:03 pm
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
JT_Griffin

*Poors some tea* Here Rin, Usagi is having computer issues.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games