Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:25 pm
"Shut up!" Duke pouted. "It's your fault for being immpatient."
"I-" Seto couldn't speak. He tried to take a breath, but it didn't work too well. "You-"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:30 pm
Mokuba still continued as he stood from the wall trying to calm down, But though it fainted to slight chuckles at first he broke down again leaning over holding his sides.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:43 pm
Seto had tears streaming out of his eyes. He couldn't help it, just the image of Duke dancing around like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:04 pm
Mokuba and him continued to laugh Mokuba had the same images in his head, and also his shorts falling down. He still held his sides. " I- I c-cant br-reathe." Mokuba replied through gasps for air.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:22 pm
Jamie promptly shot a tranquilizer dart at Seto, who fell over just as promptly sleeping in that hot way he always managed.
"I think that means we break until tomorrow or something." The scriptwriter commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:19 pm
A sweatdroped formed to Mokuba as he grabbed his brother gentally dragging him off to a room to rest. " Guess so.." he replied nervously hoping she would'nt shoot him next.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:26 pm
"No, I'm not going to shoot you too. Seto would kill me when he woke up. He's not going to be pleased as it is." Jamie said. "Besides, I had an older brother once, and I know what being somebody's kid-sibling is all about."
Jamie lapsed into one of those moods where she really wanted someone to ask about what she'd mentioned, but knew no one ever did and she should probably get over her pride and deal with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:15 am
Mokuba stopped laying Seto down on a near by couch for the time being. " What do you mean by that? " he asked her while tucking his big brother in.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:43 am
"Mmm... He died. I had to kill him because he'd gone crazy. He tried to take over my world's Britain. It was a long story. He saved my life once though, when I was really little. My foster mom used to beat me since I didn't talk." Jamie explained. "But I'm sorry, you probably don't need to hear that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:04 pm
" No..its ok I asked.." Mokuba replied. He felt bad for what Jamie had to go through. He sat on the couch that Seto was sleeping on but made sure not to disturb him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:21 pm
"Normally I'd wake him up, but he needs sleep." Jamie commented. "Anyway, what I really want is for Kurt to show up at some point, but I think he's busy with Meggan..."
At that point, a tall, blue, furry man with a tail teleported in with a BAMF and the smell of sulfur.
"Jamie! Liebchen, how have you been with out me? Why is Kaiba lying on the couch there?" He asked, picking her up and performing that twirl that every reunited couple manages to perform in a B-Movie.
"Kurt, I'm fine. We had to tranquilize him. Now play nice." Jamie gave that look, best described by stare and then smiled, giving him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:37 pm
Mokuba looked rather confused and just still sat by his brother. He yawned a little grabbing a pillow and blanket laying on the floor by the couch.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:48 pm
"Mokuba, I didn't tranq you. It's only like... Lunch." Jamie commented. "Which reminds me, Kurt, this is Mokuba. Vice versa."
Kurt looked Mokuba up and down critically. "You're not like your brother are you?"

((By the way, Kurt is Nightcrawler, the X-Man. Ya, I'm nuts...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:50 pm
((lol oookaay xd ))

Mokuba looked up, " Hey, nice to meet you. Just cause it is'nt night time does'nt mean Im not tired. Weve been working a lot, and that 4kids gets me tired all the time. " Mokuba said still laying on the pillow.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:04 pm
"4Kids?" Kurt asked. "Jamie, where do I know that name?"
"You don't. You don't want to. It's another you that knows it I think. I'm pretty sure they have something to do with X-Men: Evolution and you're in that." She explains.
"So is Meggan okay?"
"She's fine." Kurt replies. "Are you? You look like you've been shapeshifting to that water form of yours again."
"I had to. It was fun. You want to be in this? It'd be interesting to have a demon in Errol Flynn clothes." Jamie smirked.
"Guh... My head..." Seto shakes it and wakes up. "What was that about?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games