Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:39 am
Fuzakeru Baka
Another rating? heart

Hmmn. It's okay. I like those shoes ^_^
On the whole, it's quite clashy. The two main colours (the green and purple) are bleh together. Well, nothing really matches at all, but it doesn't look completley bad. The general shape is good and I guess the black parts bring it together a little so...

6/10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:53 am
EmWah
Fuzakeru Baka
Another rating? heart

Hmmn. It's okay. I like those shoes ^_^
On the whole, it's quite clashy. The two main colours (the green and purple) are bleh together. Well, nothing really matches at all, but it doesn't look completley bad. The general shape is good and I guess the black parts bring it together a little so...

6/10
Yeah I have a better outfit than this but I can't save it. Dx  

Fuzakeru Baka

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:58 am
Ahh that sucks. Not being able to save a good outfit is sad sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:00 am
Well its not that good but I think its better than this. xp  

Fuzakeru Baka

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:05 am
I love it..... I like think you have used clashing colours to good effect. It's kinda trucker vs hipster ... but my opinion isn't really what counts sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:01 am
Rating in my thread hey?! scream

Nah it's okay. xp Always good to have different views.

I do muchly like your outfit though, night shadow.  

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:25 am
could i please get a rate!! i saw this girly wear this top and i went and got it, but i dunno if it's any good with the lot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:36 pm
i would like to be rated please  

juggalo_ninja

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:23 am
Nras - It is different yes. Is it one of those ska tops? I went to try them on yesterday but the page had gone insane so I couldn't. Anyway, it's a quite nice top. A bit less tight fitting than your normal style but that's okay too. It really brings out your eyes and shoes blaugh And also goes great with the gold stuff. Yeah I likes it.

8.5/10

Juggalo Ninja - It's a good look but a common look. Everything goes well together and gives that dark tough guy look, but there's nothing to make me splode with avatar happiness.

6/10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:25 am
Can i please be enlightened as to my stnading in yoru eyes em?
...you are one of the few true Fashionistas that i know here.  

thegreatvincenzo

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:28 am
ratemeratemerateme heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:39 am
thegreatvincenzo
Can i please be enlightened as to my stnading in yoru eyes em?
...you are one of the few true Fashionistas that i know here.

^_^
Hmmn let's see...
I really like how the skin and hair go together. They give your avatar a really warm feeling. The rest is a little plain and a little mismatched. Like, the kitty and the scarf just don't really fit. Other than that though, tis fairly well done.

6.5/10

EmWah
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:43 am
Fuzakeru Baka
ratemeratemerateme heart

I've been waiting for you to ask!!!
I LOVE it! It's so different and awesome! I love the way the zig zags on the pants reflect the shapes in the white around the jacket. And all the cute things go together so they're not left out either... Cute and scary. The best combination.

10/10!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:56 am
EmWah
Fuzakeru Baka
ratemeratemerateme heart

I've been waiting for you to ask!!!
I LOVE it! It's so different and awesome! I love the way the zig zags on the pants reflect the shapes in the white around the jacket. And all the cute things go together so they're not left out either... Cute and scary. The best combination.

10/10!!!!

eek Yayness!! 4laugh heart Thankew! whee  

Fuzakeru Baka

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:14 am
its teh hiippay top!! i found some random in the AA thread wearing it and i just had to have it!! i love impulse buying!! xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games