Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:43 pm
welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 pm
Username: Skyflyer Yume
Name: yume
Abilities: Flying, Magic
Weapon: Bow
Bio: Is cheerful, happy and kind. Loves and protects her friends. ^^  

Chan Setsuna

Kana_Drina_Yumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:51 am
Hello, My name is Kana and I'm so excited to have been invited to this guild! I love role-playing, anime, reading, computers and writing and I'm sure I'll have lots of fun here! Just a little about me... Well my b-day is May 6th though I'm not actually 13... I'm 12 but hopefully that wont matter. Also, I dislike chatspeak, love to get mail, make friends and work on my website which you should difinetly take a look at if you like random stuff just like me and my friends, though on that site I'm called La papa al horno! Any who I'm just so excited to be here and I'll try to be as active as possible!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:17 pm
hey  

princezzkitty

ribov

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:25 pm
I am called ribov. I am a conservative girl with strong values. I enjoy writing, chats, and the occasional RP. I do not understand chatspeak well, and I dislike swearing. I hope to get to know all of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:55 pm
ribov
I am called ribov. I am a conservative girl with strong values. I enjoy writing, chats, and the occasional RP. I do not understand chatspeak well, and I dislike swearing. I hope to get to know all of you.

Hi, very nice to meet you smile And great intro too - I like it when you get to know people ^^

lemme try biggrin

Hello newbies!
I'm called Dragontamer363, or 'Dragontamer' but most know me as 'DT' (*sounds like a rapper-buwaha*)...of course you can call me by my real name, which is Leanne or Lea for short ^_~
I'm an English liberal-ish wannabe-Buddhist girl who loves her country and supports keeping the monarchy around (cos heck, if you don't like the royal Family, at leats you can make fun of them ^^)
I love writing, drawing, making up characters and Roleplaying. I'm terrible at typoes, but try my best to get rid of them ><
I enjoy smileys 3nodding (haha) and use the 'word' "lol" FAR too often.
I try to be active, and am a moddy person here, so if you have any questions please feel free to Pm me or any of the other mods.  

dragontamer363
Crew

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:34 pm
User ImageHey everybody wats up I'm Damian a kind,caring kind of guy who likes to take walks in the rain.I love to read war and fantasy novels.And the pic i have above is kind of wat i look like except i don have an ear ring smile well i hope to become freinds with you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:08 am
Hi i'm sholelandra. I like writing and linguistics. This site has been really welcoming so far!!! I'm enjoying it. heart  

sholelandra

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:19 pm
*waves to newcomers*

^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:33 pm
hello, im Spider20 or Recca if you want. heh
well im 22 out of college for now and currently looking for work.
I love to eat XD (even tho I eat a lot I still never gain weight haha XD)
hmm im a care free person and would accept anything and anyone as they are. lol

well if you want to know more about me, just ask. ^^ blaugh  

Spider20

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Spider20
hello, im Spider20 or Recca if you want. heh
well im 22 out of college for now and currently looking for work.
I love to eat XD (even tho I eat a lot I still never gain weight haha XD)
hmm im a care free person and would accept anything and anyone as they are. lol

well if you want to know more about me, just ask. ^^ blaugh

welcome biggrin

meh I eat and I ge fat. But I love my fooood! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:22 pm
bloodsgansta21
User ImageHey everybody wats up I'm Damian a kind,caring kind of guy who likes to take walks in the rain.I love to read war and fantasy novels.And the pic i have above is kind of wat i look like except i don have an ear ring smile well i hope to become freinds with you all.

Damian! *Glomps and purrs*  

Sleeping Priestess

Mira-Mu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:58 pm
Hey everyone I just join this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Hey biggrin I'm Keiko
Loves: Anime, Drawing anime, and reading manga and/or anything lol + loves the rain  

Keiko110

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 pm
Sleeping Priestess
bloodsgansta21

Damian! *Glomps and purrs*

Yeah i see you still like glomping me mrgreen jk yea i cant believe i got in here yay!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games