Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
Welcome to the Harvest Moon Guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Homosexual Guitar]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 am
Yo. I'm Kage ([kah-geh], it means 'shadow' X3). Harvest Moon fanboy for a few years now XD I'm gay, as if you couldn't tell by my username X3 And I think it sucks I have to play as a girl to marry the guys but oh well, its fun ^^

Howdy!
(Oh god, Vaughn has me speaking like a cowboy XD)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 pm
Haaai, I'm Jessye! I've been a Harvest Moon fan since I was about 8. Of course since then I've managed to learn how to kill less animals! I enjoy almost every single version of HM and someday wich I could be a character featured in the game.  

FuzzyPandaSocks

Dimearl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 am
hey, im Dime^^, i've been a harvest moon fan for a while. I just joined the guild today, so, Hey Everyone!!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 am
hello people!
my name is of no consern to general people >w< i am a girl, get over it. i dress like a boy because it matches my personality, okay?
also i am a video games, i play a whole bumch of them. OwO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hobbies: drawing
reading (a bit)
playing gaia :3
thinking of ways to write stories in my head lol
talking to my friends
and listening to sweeish and japaness music XD

likes: hanging around good friends, drawing, going on gaia, reading a certian book, (mostly manga) frootloops (random) playing video games! um... ya thats it i think...

dis-likes: being called emo cuz sometimes im just so depressed -_-", the fact im not good at drawing lol, and people who make fun of me (short temper)

there >w<
by the way, i love hm a LOT i especially love the ds one and game cube magical melody >w<  

l Tsuna l

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:53 pm
Hello.

I am really obsessed with Harvest Moon especially Harvest Moon 64 but it hasn't came out for virtual console yet and yes, it makes me depressed. It is blatantly obvious that I am obsessed with games. Right now I am waiting for Animal March which is coming out soon.

Other things that I also like are; anime, playing my Violin, and doing my homework xD

Hope we'll have a fun time together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 pm
HI EVERYONE. biggrin I'm a newbie in this guild. .3. I love Harvest moon and enjoy all things comedy/funny. I enjoy many different types of video games. I'm open for chatting anytime I'm online. >w<

H y d r a n g e a a

iLeia Mermaid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Hello~ I just joined the guild! I was planning to a while back anyway! 3nodding The name's Layla. I'm a cosplayer and a mega Harvest Moon fan. I own all copies of the Harvest Moon series and Rune Factory series. (I even have the games for platforms I don't have sweatdrop ) Right now as you can see, I'm trying my best to pull of Leia. Trying is the key word here. sweatdrop Well I hope to talk with you all about Harvest Moon and non-related things. Other details that I haven't put here are on my profile. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:32 pm
Hi. ^_^ I'm Carmen. I love HM to the point of writing fan fiction. ^^; And to the point of tracking down copies of 'FoMT' and 'MFoMT' when I lose them. (They're eighteen dollars! Isn't that insane?!) Anyway~ Yep. That's me. Hiya.  

CarmenHeartless

Dervai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 am
Hello i'm new here!

I'm a big HM fan, obviously. sweatdrop

For me it started with FoMT followed by MFoMT.

Now i'm playing multiple files of HMDS, i've also had 2 Cute files (one blonde, one brunette) but I prefer playing HMDS because of the bachelorette's; the special girls!

In my most advanced HMDS game I married the Witch Princess, which took me way too long, but it had to be done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm
Hi
My name starts with a K.
If you really care enough to read all the way through all of these, then good for you blaugh
I have HM:aWLspecial edition , HM:StH save the homeland, and HM:ds whatever it is called that has the same town as HMAWL.
AND i have the one where they are trapped on the island,and rune factory 1 and2,though i havent been able to start the 2nd one yet.check out my profile if you want to learn more about me! heart heart heart
go hm it is AWESOME  

soccer11girl

Tipsy Regular

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Junhong Choi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 am
Hello.

I'm UnknownMistress23.

All info in my profile but it's private, sorry. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Hello all my name is Fayt and I am a big fan of HM, as most here are I am sure smile

I am bi-sexual, friendly and something my friends prodded me to include: Easy to talk to. My favorite game is IoH and offcourse my fav character of the games (which might show by my av) is no one other then Vaughn. If only the games accepted other relations then just straight. I have AWL, FOMT, HM DS and IoH

Looking forward to our talks here and I hope to make many new friends who also love the timid HM games ^.^

If you have questions just ask, I'll answer if they are common smile  

Len Bodenhall

Liberal Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

angellic-demon91

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 am
Hey guys, I'm Laurie. My fave HM game is MFoMT -woot- and atm im playing IoH and my fave characters are Vaughn and Denny  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:55 pm
Hey everyone, I am Brandon. I am a big Harvest Moon fan, have been since I first played HM 64, and I still consider it my fave to this day, I played into 36 years past the 3rd Summer, last time I remember. I don't own it though crying so I haven't played it in YEARS. I own A Wonderful Life, favorite character is probably Nami. I previously owned Save the Homeland, and I loved it, even though it was really short and quite easy to beat. I didn't like the structured gameplay as much, I like more open-ended, sandbox play. That is all for now, later people!  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

mudchueary

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 pm
Hello everyone n_n, my name is Jay. I adore Harvest Moon. My first game was the ps1 version, from there I went to Save the homeland, then all the gba/ds/game cube/ wii versions available. I just managed to download on wii ware the N64 version of harvest moon. So I am ecstatic to try it out when I get the time to play it that is.  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff