Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:15 pm
xd Intersting opinion surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:53 am
Do I ever get stamped? Can I whine and throw a bitchfit if that'll get me more attention?  

User_1426750

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:39 am
Warning- High Voltage
Do I ever get stamped? Can I whine and throw a bitchfit if that'll get me more attention?
Oh god let me cater to your every need. I've vote on your application 30000000004u46346463746745685678346nq848 more times if it pleases you, Miss.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:26 pm
Lololol THIS THREAD IS LIKE JESUS I BROUGHT IT BACK

Name: TATI

Likes: Kind people, talking about feelings, psychology (evolutionary, cognitive, therapeutic, clinical, etc), sociology, love, emotions, finding out how things work, humour, forgiveness, uncompromising people, CLEANLINESS, care, confidence, work ethic, laughing at anything, support, being there for people, literature, poetry, romance, rock climbing, soccer, the human body, physiology, learning, teaching, internal self-worth, math even though I suck at it,UH THATS IT .

Dislikes: Violence, self-pity, drama, intolerance, ignorance, nihilists, anyone too gung-ho about any belief, assumptions, people being too critical of others, people who can't tell the difference between a good person and a person who is good to you, giving up, self-righteousness, anyone who sees anything in black and white or extremes, most artists, most nerds, your mom, failure, social approval, external worth.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: If you'd rather not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, write something worth reading or read something worth writing about.-Benjamin Franklin. Because it exalts the self-pity and angst that comes along with existentialism and questioning self worth, encourages literacy and the importance of your thoughts, and discourages ignorance and wasting your mind. biggrin

What do you feel is your best quality?: My ability to understand and care for almost anyone.
Your worst?: My ability to understand and care for almost anyone.

Mature or Immature?: Mature. Because I am mature enough to see that being young at heart, laughing at things, and enjoying life has nothing to do with being immature.
Leader or Follower?: I get thrown into the Leader role and am always uncomfortable with it, but go along anyways. I prefer being a follower, though. I'm best with support and encouragement.
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimism with a dose of realism.
Impulsive or Cautious: Gah. Uh, cautious..to the point where it builds up and then I do something incredibly impulsive.
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing, though I am not very social. I don't think people who are not outgoing are necessarily shy neutral

What color would you say you are and why?: Grey, because everyone is deep down ;D

Do you play any instruments? NO.
If you do, which one(s)? NO.

Number one goal in life: To live long enough to see major breakthroughs in psychology and science, and to settle down with the one I love and hopefully travel quite a bit.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: I'd make myself more awesome than I already am. And also..um..to be awesome at math. sad

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: It's not my place to tell others how to live.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: None. That's nerdy sad
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: LOL, NO.

Anything else?: IF YOU DONT STAMP ME ILL KEEP REVIVING THIS THREAD AND SPAM IT FOREVER.  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:28 pm
EwYouNerd
Love you. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:09 pm
Name: Andrea

Likes: Basically everything! I love drawing, reading, learning new things, music, food, finding new info about mostly anything.
Dislikes: Papaya, art thieves, people who brake the rules, people who think they know everything and are usually wrong about it, and insects.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "Heart don't fail me now courage see me through." (Journey to the Past- Anastasia) I love this part of the song because its what I usually need. Courage at least. I need more courage. "Go Home!" (xD) I don't know why. I just always say it...haha. Not in a mean way though. Well sometimes I mean it.

What do you feel is your best quality?: My talents and my personality. I like to make people laugh and to make them super happy.
Your worst?: Having little common sense and not getting things quickly. (Thats pretty rare though. haha)

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: I can be super mature and then go totally immature. So really its both.
Leader or Follower?: Mostly follower. I'm only a leader when I know something really well and I explain it to people. Like about disasters or people's feelings.
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Mostly optimistic. Yet sometimes negative as to what I can and can't do.
Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious
Outgoing or Shy: Both. But mostly outgoing unless its someone I don't know.

What color would you say you are and why?: Orange. A color made from red and yellow. I can be very cheery and happy. Also red because when I'm angry I go all out. I ignore people, say everything I know when asked a question, and I give deadly looks. Eh heh.
But then I feel guilty later.

Do you play any instruments? Yep
If you do, which one(s)? Ocarina, violin, and electric guitar

Number one goal in life: To be the best I can be, to find a boy who likes me, and to write a book.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: To have more courage and to not be as lazy as I am.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Since world peace isn't exactly possible...
Get rid of global warming. Or at least close the hole a lot faster.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Thats not nice. Um, maybe Rukia from Bleach or Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: No, because its just too dangerous and I would miss everyone I knew. If it was temporary then yes.

Anything else?: Nope. :]  

toshiko1

toshiko1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:57 am
Eh? No response? Oo
Oh well. Take your time. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:50 pm
EwYouNerd

Ino....i don't know why.  

~Kira Hime~

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:57 pm
Quote:
EwYouSuckMyMom'sPenis

Lee. LOL SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET GAI but uh they whole not liking extremes thing. And Gai does like everything he wants ever, whereas Lee totally wouldn't do it unless Gai did it first because he's more cautious about ripping his tights. Fo shizzle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:00 pm
Quote:
Toshiko

First I was thinking Ino, but then I kind of changed my mind because of the KNOWLEDGE knowing stuff part. But I guess that works. Anyways, then I started thinking Aoba and couldn't take myself seriously anymore. sad Maybe I'll think of someone later. stare  

Captain Verd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:20 am
EwYouNerd

tl;dr  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:23 am
~Kira Hime~
EwYouNerd

Ino....i don't know why.

D'aww, even though I don't think so, IM FLATTERED SINCE INO IS AWESOME 8D  

EwYouNerd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:24 am
Captain Verd
Quote:
EwYouSuckMyMom'sPenis

Lee. LOL SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET GAI but uh they whole not liking extremes thing. And Gai does like everything he wants ever, whereas Lee totally wouldn't do it unless Gai did it first because he's more cautious about ripping his tights. Fo shizzle.

I DIDN'T WANT GAI. THAT WOULD BE RETARDED AND LOOK LIKE IM TRYING TOO HARD. IF I WANTED GAI I'D LIKE...put that I'm extremely passionate about molesting my students.

sad but I don't think I fit Lee. I'm not a tool like him.

I mean..a sweetheart.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:26 am
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd

have sex with me

I'll think about it neutral  

EwYouNerd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:27 am
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage