Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:31 am
List of players/characters has been made, dont worry, it will be posted by tomorrow morning, give Artemis a break, ^^ she's done enough so far, and still has a while more, all to make this a great RP experience for us all ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:57 am
Kuro Feuer
NewAgeLink
((This RP isn't well organized. The second post needs to be a list of all the people & their character bios... I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's going on, and I don't want to read 15 pages of posts to try and catch up. gonk ))

OOC: just give us a bit, Artemis is working hard for things to work out for all of us, everything will be organized and settled real fast, just stick around and have fun meanwhile okay? we're still building up a cast, the profiles may come later on, I'll handle that

OOC: I'm handling the map, 1st floor, 2nd floor, Cellar, and later probably the city grounds, the wilderness and everything in between. Right now I have the main room done with entrances and exits labled. But I just remembered I forgot the E-Kitchen exit, so I gotta do that.
Oh by the way, good morning.  

Failed Narcotic

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:10 am
OOC: Okay, everyone, I think it's fair to say that whether your character went to sleep when you signed off or is still in the main room, it's the next day from yesterday. :nod:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:18 am
OOC:
test test o.o wtf is going on here?  

Kuro Netsune

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:20 am
myawwwwwww ó_ò  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:22 am
roar o.o;;  

Kuro Netsune

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:05 am
((All right, this is weird, I can't see any of the new posts. If everyone else is having the same problem, I obviously won't get a response, but if anyone sees this, PM me please.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:11 am
(OOC: good morning all! well Artemis forgot to reply to what I said so I will sumise she filled me in with the goings on >.<....as for what we should do, perhaps every 10 or so pages we can have someone sumerise whats happened so far, nothing big and involved but something you could read and find out what has happened, I was in a redwall rp a while back and we could have really used one, and another thing is people should pay attention if someone is asking a question to your character it helps for a reply sweatdrop )

Elana had come and went with almost no sound to her steps to sleep in her cottage in the woods, and she had returned the following morning with some supplies for the first aid kit they kept in the inn, with so many injured they would need to keep them well looked after, she sat at her usual spot in a corner table and whatched the goings on, Azreal decided that he wasted to find out where his companion from last night had gone to and if he was ok after experiensing liquor for the first time and went exploring, finaly poking his head in the Kitchen shaking out his mane to wake himself up.  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:20 am
EDIT  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:15 am
((I don't really like the name Aqua, so I think i'm just going to call her Dragonz wink Other people can call her whatever they want.))

The door to the cellar creaked open, and a sleak blue head emerged, looking around the darkened inn. It looked like Dragonz, the shifter dragon, was the first one here today. She slipped through the door and let it fall shut. She flowed between the table with their chairs still up until she reached the fireplace. There, she huffed irritably. The fire wasn't started, so how could she warm herself? She stalked to the back door, planning to gather wood to make the fire herself. But, once there, she paused.

It would be dangerous to be seen in the city as she was. Glancing around to make sure no one was hidding, she let her shape flow into its Anthro form. A woman stood where the dragon had, her dark blue hair falling in a thick braid. Dragonz flipped her wings around her shoulders to shroud her nakedness, and slipped outside, looking for the wood pile. Spying it, she hurriedly gathered up some of it, her tail lashing behind her. It made her nervous to be outside the inn in full sunlight, so she hurried to get back inside.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:53 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:18 am
*falls back laughing* Gah! sorry for the spam XD;;;; wasn't my intention, well, i guess we can proceed now, Artemis is off at work tho ._. but fear not, the list of characters is made and ready to be posted ^^  

Kuro Netsune

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:04 pm
((::Quick test:: All spam forgiven; this is just weird o.o ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:04 pm
****OOC*****

... is it... working.... again? o_o *looks around nervously*

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:09 pm
****OOC****

*flails at Gaia* gonk

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games