Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:47 am
Is anyone else having this problem where it won't keep you logged in for more than two minutes? And what's up with having to enter your password, like, eight billion times before the trade will go through?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:43 pm
Female Romani Glasses....Female Romani Glasses....Female Romani Glasses....I am so happy.

I forgive the whole "wig" incidence right now and forever. I doubt I'll ever not wear not wear these again.  

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:04 pm
Dorg Endo
Female Romani Glasses....Female Romani Glasses....Female Romani Glasses....I am so happy.

I forgive the whole "wig" incidence right now and forever. I doubt I'll ever not wear not wear these again.

Dorg did you just today find out about the romani glasses? sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:35 pm
I was gone for almost two weeks straight because of school...I'm out of the loop crying
EDIT: And who checks the Hat Rack? That b***h Ruby is there mad  

Dorg Endo

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:45 am
Candycrack looks hot with her outfit today, I like the Native pants and Goth Skirt cool . And now I can wear my kill L0cke gear with pride again mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:06 am
Dorg Endo
Candycrack looks hot with her outfit today, I like the Native pants and Goth Skirt cool . And now I can wear my kill L0cke gear with pride again mrgreen

xd Dorg had a fight with ruby I guess.

&Thank You. heart  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:12 am
Ruby has been a thron in my side since FF9 mad I just never liked her, so obnoixious and always causing trouble. She even followed me to gaia! crying

Still I am happy that all skirt now work with pants. However I am saddened that my Lex Shorts are considered shorts and do not go over pants, I may have to replace them eek some of my first items on Gaia...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:55 pm
Wow so far thier new item update looks awsome and thier are NEW PINK ITEMS! I can't wait until thier equable and able to be previewed as I cannot see them or equip them yet. sad

But I am liking the multiple color's we have to choose from.

I wonder if thiers new hair styles, since the salon is not yet working for me. crying  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zadie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:01 pm
I hope we get new hair styles. I'm getting bored with the current ones.

I want to see what the items look like on avatars now. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:34 pm
I'm happy that recently the admins have been releasing items in more then just three colors. Because the more colors there are of the items the more people will be bale to use it! And thats awsome. Although we didn't get anymore leg warmers sad slightly disapointing but I'm not devestated. Because some of the items seem really neat, I like the look of the Glacier Avalanche boots. Those caught my eyes 4laugh !  

Dorg Endo

Zadie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:18 am
Dorg Endo
I'm happy that recently the admins have been releasing items in more then just three colors. Because the more colors there are of the items the more people will be bale to use it! And thats awsome. Although we didn't get anymore leg warmers sad slightly disapointing but I'm not devestated. Because some of the items seem really neat, I like the look of the Glacier Avalanche boots. Those caught my eyes 4laugh !

Argh, yes. I'd kill for a pair of pink or red legwarmers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:55 am
canned rats
Dorg Endo

Argh, yes. I'd kill for a pair of pink or red legwarmers.

I want Pink, Black and White. 3nodding  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:44 am
The new items are cute.

Kinda domokun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:57 pm
gonk I was totally saving for a gender change, but now I think I might just be stuck a man forever. I haven't seen all the new items yet, can't even preview them. whee  

laFred

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:10 pm
laFred
gonk I was totally saving for a gender change, but now I think I might just be stuck a man forever. I haven't seen all the new items yet, can't even preview them. whee
See this is what I meant when I said Gender changing was a waste of money 3nodding .

But anyway I bought shoes surprised just some cheapies for less then 500 gold but I have not been able to access the Customize me part of my inventory mad and chaning the servers doesn't help.
*whine whine*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games