Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:41 am
Aww I miss yall!

Same here, sorry for not being around. Work's been crazy, but I'm trying to get back in the habit of checking in on Gaia once in awhile. Still interested in the RP though whenever we can get it going again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:03 am
Hey! I'm still interested in the RP as well. o-o But I still don't have internet at my house! TT-TT I only get to get on once in a while at internet cafes and stuff. o-o
But, I'm hoping to get internet back soon! Then I'll be able to post my bit of the RP!  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My heart is closed up and I feel it crumbling down...

Uh muh gawd! O-O It's been nearly a year since I last posted. >> I'm sorry! This really sucks 'cause I was really, really interested in this RP, but after my internet got cut off, there wasn't many times when I was able to get on...
If anyone's still interested in this, please post so I know whether or not to finish the last bit of my part. >>;;

...I try not to cry and scream everydayUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff