Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:58 am
"I'll show him Battle Royale and tell him that's what happens to teenagers who rebel, it's an elaborate reverse psychology coverup." Seto smirked. "That should set him straight."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:06 am
"Heh, sounds good to me." Jou commented, before he coughed slightly. "Man, I feel like a slug right now, I'm not use to having my metabolism this slow... It's about as fast as yours, I'd estimate."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:14 am
Seto blinked. His metabolism was fast. It was why he was still stick thin, besides not having time to eat properly and generally living off of coffee and instant ramen. "That's not that slow... Then again, I'm only human."
He shrugged. "Anyway, Serenity, you just got here... anything you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:26 am
"Well, I've got plenty of pictures of him like this to last a lifetime. Sides, I've tortured him enough for now." She commented. "I'll just think of it like I did when Mom and Dad split."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:28 am
"You could stay here for a while if you wanted. I'll give you a pass so you can come and go." Seto paused. "Although at that rate someone is bound to think you're the one dating me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:41 am
"I could bring my boyfriend with me and then they wouldn't think twice about it, I'm sure. And I could request to use the restroom if I wanted to visit Jou, thus, he wouldn't suspect a thing." She commented.

"Does this room have locks?" She commented.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:06 pm
"Heh..." Seto blushed lightly. "More than any other room in my mansion, that I know of anyway. I haven't explored this entire place yet."
'Please don't ask why,' silently repeated in his head, although he knew she was probably innocent enough to wonder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:18 am
"Skeletons in the closet, hm? Sounds like what I suspected, you two are too alike, it's no wonder you both ended up secretly lusting after each other while outwardly fighting like a married couple." Serenity commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:22 am
"I was not lusting!" Seto wrinkled his nose. "I was... er..."
He could think of no way to finish that sentence and so he blushed instead. "I was trying to get a hologram right and-"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:26 am
"Like I said, lusting, like when I found Jou well, doing his own business off to one of your pictures.... Same difference." She commented, simply. "And thanks to you, I'll probably have that image burned into my mind until the end of my life. Not exactly the way I expected my 'big talk' to turn out."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:33 am
Seto burst out laughing. He just couldn't help it, the idea of Jou being found in such a comprimising position by his sister and then him having to give her the talk... it was the most amusing thing he had heard all day.
"That- that's priceless." He choked out, wiping away a tear. "At least my doors have locks."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:52 am
"Watch it, one day you might get walked in on anyway, or you may just walk in on Mokuba and have to give the same talk." Jou warned. "Trust me, karma's a b***h on her period."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:59 am
"I already gave Mokuba the talk. They do that at school anyway and he came home needing it explained. I don't think he'll look at a computer the same way ever again." Seto commented. He really had thought it would help to use computing terms and it did, he just hadn't counted on Mokuba's reaction.
"Besides, Karma is what carries over to you next life, so of course the instant stuff is faulty. It's a cheap American knockoff, what else would it be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:09 am
"True." Jou commented, before he coughed a bit more and that's when the true cocooning started, as his feet were suddenly encased in a light brown looking shell. "Awe, lucky me, feet first." Jou simply commented. "I probably would've really scared you if I had been a head first case."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:15 am
"No kidding." Truth was, Seto had been scared by the feet first way of it too and had paled ever so slightly.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff