Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:32 pm
"What the... (think fast) "SAND SHIELD" that should do it thought Gaara
"Wait a second why arn't you people scared of me don't you know who I am"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:49 pm
Darz walked over, laughing. "Appearently we don't. But you just got tackled! So it doesn't matter bout who you are." Darz let a hand out. "I'm Darz."

"Gosh. After that, I probaly would burst into tears to." Clar said, looking at the ground as he spoke, trying to imagine the pain of losing loved ones.  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:57 pm
"Oh I'd advise against attacking me ever again or I will kill you!" said Gaara "Oh and by the way my name is Sabaku no Gaara the sand villages secret weapon!" 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Sabrina raised one eyebrow.
"Kill me? I think not, Gaara of the Sand." Sabrina brushed herself off and walked back to the girl sitting on the bed.

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:58 pm
"Oh and why not"? said Gaara 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:01 pm
Sabrina turned to address him.
"Why not?" She smiled at him. "Just because, Gaara of the Sand." She smiled again and turned back to the girl, getting her a tissue.

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:02 pm
"So what is your business in the sand village"? asked Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:05 pm
"Ah...they attacked our village academy, without warning." Sabrina said to him not facing him. "You wouldn't know anything about that...would you, Gaara of the Sand..." Sabrina lowered her voice.  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:07 pm
"No but I know the somebody that your probably looking for answers from" said Gaara "the Kazekage  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:13 pm
"I can take you to him though he probably won't like seeing me" said Gaara "He tends to hate me alot"  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Sabrina nodded.
"Yes...I believe we were going to go pay him a visit, right Darz?" Sabrina turned to Darz for an answer.

((Gotta go, Gaara...twin brother wants to get on the computer...see ya!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:14 pm
bye  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Serene took the tissue gratefully, "Thanks....." she mumbled. "I guess.......you wanted to know why people never are nice to me, right?" Serene asked sorrowfully. "when I was really little, I was born into the village hidden in the leaves (Kohona) and I was really happy with my family, my mom, my dad, and my two brothers, Akito and Kago.........one night I was out in the forest when I had a strabge feeling throughout my body, something I never felt before......I thought maybe it was just normal, but then, something changed, many things were going through my mind, and I didn't know what to do, then I fainted, and was unconcious for awhile." Serene looked at Sabrina sadly, "well, It really doesn't get so depressing until recently, when I found out something about my birth and why many people in my village died on my 16th birthday................I was born with a demon inside of me, kind of like someone you all know from the leaf village, Uzumaki Naruto............" then she got quiet for awhile, and then spoke up again, " the demon I was born as was a dark kittyhawk, basically the demon inside me was a evil cat-angel thingy of some sort.......anyways, somehow, one of my brothers acidentally awakened it on my 16th birthday and the demon went on a rampage and killed my entire clan.........I never could forgive myself, and because of me, because I'm still alive......" Serene stopped and choked on her tears, "They went through the most horrible and painful and it's all my fault!" Serene then broke down in sobs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:15 pm
"Well, though that is very painful for memories and such but you can't dwell on the past forever. Everything happens for a reason. I'm pretty sure that if you just dwell in the past, you'll never be able to accept the future." Darz put his hands on Serene's shoulder. "Trust me, alright?"  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:10 am
"Yeah, what Darz said. Oh and do you still have the demon in you? Can you control it, if so?" Sabrina sat down beside the girl. "I just realized something...I never introduced myself. Hello, stranger, my name is Sabrina...a pleasure to meet you."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games